Old 07-19-2007, 21:41   #16
NewWorldTrojan
Bored

NewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond repute
from reading friend chat more and more are getting hacked from this -.- walk around market and you see people dancing with no equips on
NewWorldTrojan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2007, 22:05   #17
ZhenAi
( *^.^* )

ZhenAi has a reputation beyond reputeZhenAi has a reputation beyond reputeZhenAi has a reputation beyond reputeZhenAi has a reputation beyond reputeZhenAi has a reputation beyond reputeZhenAi has a reputation beyond reputeZhenAi has a reputation beyond reputeZhenAi has a reputation beyond reputeZhenAi has a reputation beyond reputeZhenAi has a reputation beyond reputeZhenAi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by NewWorldTrojan
from reading friend chat more and more are getting hacked from this -.- walk around market and you see people dancing with no equips on
wtf...

serious?

[WildSwan]
::130-130-130::(130 @ 1/1/2006)(Reborned 31/3/2006)(130 @ 10/8/2006)(2nd Reborned 28/3/2007)(130 @ 17/7/2007)
::130-130::(130 @ 24/09/2006)(Rebored @ 8/10/2006)(130 @ 08/02/2007)
::130:: (130 @ 14/2/2006)*Friends Using*
::130:: (130 @ 12/7/2006)*Shared with Friends*

Diamond -> Neptune -> WildSwan -> Quitted -> Semi-Quitted
Started CO: December 2004

ICome ISee ISPAM Club'sVice President

( \'.\') ( *.*) ( ~.~) ( -.-) ( ^.^) ( >.>) ( ?.?) ( =.=) ( o.o) ( 0.0) ( o.0) ( 0.o) ( =.-) ( -.=)
ZhenAi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2007, 22:09   #18
Treeko
Collector of Kewl Things

Treeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by IceBlueMice
where the page come from?
the fake link should be pops out followed by the certain link you open.
you would think this to be the case but it isnt. you will just be walking around doing whatever and the window opens up. a site didnt trigger it, nor did clicking anything in the game.
(Created March 7th, 2004)

Destro - (Dedicated Merchant)

Proud owner of a 2-Socketed Dress since October 2006. (Neptune Server)
Owner of the best weapon collection in existence.
Treeko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2007, 22:11   #19
ZhenAi
( *^.^* )

ZhenAi has a reputation beyond reputeZhenAi has a reputation beyond reputeZhenAi has a reputation beyond reputeZhenAi has a reputation beyond reputeZhenAi has a reputation beyond reputeZhenAi has a reputation beyond reputeZhenAi has a reputation beyond reputeZhenAi has a reputation beyond reputeZhenAi has a reputation beyond reputeZhenAi has a reputation beyond reputeZhenAi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Treeko
you would think this to be the case but it isnt. you will just be walking around doing whatever and the window opens up. a site didnt trigger it, nor did clicking anything in the game.
its the same way how tq trigger your ie to load the patch page. i believe someone found a way to do that

[WildSwan]
::130-130-130::(130 @ 1/1/2006)(Reborned 31/3/2006)(130 @ 10/8/2006)(2nd Reborned 28/3/2007)(130 @ 17/7/2007)

( \'.\') ( *.*) ( ~.~) ( -.-) ( ^.^) ( >.>) ( ?.?) ( =.=) ( o.o) ( 0.0) ( o.0) ( 0.o) ( =.-) ( -.=)
Old 07-19-2007, 23:29   #20
JACKET

JACKET has a reputation beyond reputeJACKET has a reputation beyond reputeJACKET has a reputation beyond reputeJACKET has a reputation beyond reputeJACKET has a reputation beyond reputeJACKET has a reputation beyond reputeJACKET has a reputation beyond reputeJACKET has a reputation beyond reputeJACKET has a reputation beyond reputeJACKET has a reputation beyond reputeJACKET has a reputation beyond repute
ahahha i know the guys whos site that is xD
JACKET is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2007, 23:54   #21
FutureX
Future

FutureX has a reputation beyond reputeFutureX has a reputation beyond reputeFutureX has a reputation beyond reputeFutureX has a reputation beyond reputeFutureX has a reputation beyond reputeFutureX has a reputation beyond reputeFutureX has a reputation beyond reputeFutureX has a reputation beyond reputeFutureX has a reputation beyond reputeFutureX has a reputation beyond reputeFutureX has a reputation beyond repute
People getting these pop-ups will not get hacked unless they are stupid enough to enter there account details.

Anyone being hacked due to this way, PLEASE do not cry on the forums its not your fault u got the pop up but it is your fault u got hacked from entering your account details! so if this is how you got hacked u can say so but report to gm and dont make a huge fuss here.

Fusion ~ Trojan-Warrior-Trojan ~ 130-130-115 ~ Main ~ Sockets[9/14]

Future ~ Water-Trojan-Fire~ 110-128-60 ~ PK Tourny

-Leanne- ~ Water-Archer ~ 110-130 ~ Plvler
FutureX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2007, 00:38   #22
jnwshorty

jnwshorty has much to be proud ofjnwshorty has much to be proud ofjnwshorty has much to be proud ofjnwshorty has much to be proud ofjnwshorty has much to be proud ofjnwshorty has much to be proud ofjnwshorty has much to be proud ofjnwshorty has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to jnwshorty
you have to be dumb to be hacked by this unless you are just not thinking

for one, it doesnt even have anything that says conquer in the URL link

for two, conquer doesnt have pop ups like that definitly not one that goes straight for your pw, somthing fishy like that usually makes you look at the URL

right when i saw the URL i closed it

ShortyJ | Wat-Wat-Fire | 110-125-38 | Status: Inactive
shortyJ | Troj-Arch | 124-121 | Status: Banned

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers."
- Francois Fenelon
jnwshorty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2007, 02:41   #23
Uinna

Uinna is on a distinguished road
Are you sure its not the new how to use all hacks with new patch hacks add in these people all use? I mean they all steal info every 4th time they are run so sounds like one of them has added a new feature. the POP UP webpage stealer to double steal info.

More than likely every one who reports this was also just updating their old botter proggies with the new one for the new patch.

on a side note, I have high hopes all their account data on the servers get corrupted and they log in with no info no records and no way to recover.
Uinna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2007, 02:43   #24
ananta...~v.2
Banned

ananta...~v.2 is an unknown quantity at this point
ananta...~v.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2007, 02:44   #25
Interpidsville

Interpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Interpidsville Send a message via Skype™ to Interpidsville
Awww i made a thread of this.. Thought id be the first one there >=[

grr you
Interpidsville is made of pure, epic win, purer than the soul of a newborn baby.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prose View Post
I love you ville
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegacyWeapon View Post
Ville is the greatest
put me in your sig plix
Interpidsville is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2007, 02:52   #26
ZhenAi
( *^.^* )

Quote:
Originally posted by Uinna
Are you sure its not the new how to use all hacks with new patch hacks add in these people all use? I mean they all steal info every 4th time they are run so sounds like one of them has added a new feature. the POP UP webpage stealer to double steal info.

More than likely every one who reports this was also just updating their old botter proggies with the new one for the new patch.

on a side note, I have high hopes all their account data on the servers get corrupted and they log in with no info no records and no way to recover.
its been reported as an exploit by a moderator

GG

[WildSwan]

Old 07-20-2007, 03:08   #27
alprazolam

alprazolam will become famous soon enough
Damn.. lol that fcked up. Well just don't enter ur acct. details, drr.

As to my knowledge none of this has happened on dream server. Well, im just tging but guild chat is dead...and no popups for mee =)

I hate pop ups they just fcking pop up and interrupt, and its like i didnt even address you gtfo so then i close it and move on

(wise words of the sleep deprived)

***1111; ***305;***1086;v***1108; ***1103;***1086;***1074;***1108;***1103;***1090; ***969;***1111;***1090;***1085; ***945;***953;***953; ***1084;***1091; ***9829;

"Impia tortorum longos hic turba furores
Sanguinis innocui, non satiata, aluit.
Sospite nunc patria, fracto nunc funeris antro,
Mors ubi dira fuit vita salusque patent."

alprazolam is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2007, 03:16   #28
Keleso
Banned

Keleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond repute
Net7 did have a reply in here...
Keleso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2007, 03:40   #29
Ginalina

Ginalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond repute
Ok yall, atm TQ is working on this and IS aware of the sitation. This is the thread I'll be posting any official updates on. So check here... but things should be calming down soon.

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...hreadid=388899

Gracias!
<333 Alastriona, My lobely partner in crime! <333
<33 Off Topic, my white gangstah rappin orgy approving @ the breakfast table husband-to-be! <33
No longer Moderating. Please do NOT send me PM's regarding CO Hacks, cheats, etc. I will not reply to them. You can find a list of current Moderators here: http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showgroups.php?. Thanks.

^Read the above. Rinse. Repeat.
Ginalina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2007, 03:42   #30
Keleso
Banned

Keleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond repute
*edit* HURRAY
Keleso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: