Old 05-08-2007, 12:57   #1
Treeko
Collector of Kewl Things

Treeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond repute
Lucky Time Bug

I was charging my luck time and saved up 2 hours worth which is normal. But the game disconnected me and I lost all my saved up lucky time. Dunno if this has hapened to other ppl, but it was a waste of my time and other ppls too if it happens to them. Why bother saving it if its just gonna vanish. And before i get flamed by noobs, this was not during a server mainenence. Was a disconnect due to the sever lag wildswan is having lately.
(Created March 7th, 2004)

Destro - (Dedicated Merchant)

Proud owner of a 2-Socketed Dress since October 2006. (Neptune Server)
Owner of the best weapon collection in existence.
Treeko is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2007, 13:18   #2
Net07
Banned

Net07 is an unknown quantity at this point
never happened to me... u might have disconnected and lost all stored user data for the past 2 hours... only possibility.
Net07 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2007, 13:33   #3
Winddancer
Byes

Winddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond repute
Sometimes exp potions and lucky time are lost when you dc, it should store if you log off yourself. But as far as I know, they are aware of this prob

So long and thanks for all the fish

Winddancer is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2007, 22:07   #4
Baby Icey
Ex-Mod

Baby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond repute
As Winddancer said, if you are forcefully disconnected (either due to your connection or the server itself dropping players) you may lose that lucky time and/or exp pot used. They are aware of this problem.

However, when logging off properly, you do not lost Lucky Time or your exp pot storage unless it's server maintenance.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Mausoleum (temporary) [[Dragon is my real home]]
FluffyBunnyFeet [648 Perf Monk], [Z]Mazikeen [300 Perf Windwalker]

Mine ^^ http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=281695

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
TQ are a bunch of scammers
Quote:
TQ are a bunch of scammers
Quote: