Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-15-2007, 09:50   #61
TAZ&whitey

TAZ&whitey is on a distinguished road
there is been alot of changes treeko,evrything is up in teh air...my Q is metzone worth while witha lvl 130 archer for a source of mets or no? many thanks
***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608;

QUITTED,forums semi-active
TAZ&whitey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2007, 15:53   #62
Treeko
Collector of Kewl Things

Treeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by TAZ&whitey
there is been alot of changes treeko,evrything is up in teh air...my Q is metzone worth while witha lvl 130 archer for a source of mets or no? many thanks
I dont think met zones "quality" has really decreased. Everyone has their preferred methods.
(Created March 7th, 2004)

Destro - (Dedicated Merchant)

Proud owner of a 2-Socketed Dress since October 2006. (Neptune Server)
Owner of the best weapon collection in existence.
Treeko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2007, 16:06   #63
A_Master
-.-' w/e

A_Master has a reputation beyond reputeA_Master has a reputation beyond reputeA_Master has a reputation beyond reputeA_Master has a reputation beyond reputeA_Master has a reputation beyond reputeA_Master has a reputation beyond reputeA_Master has a reputation beyond reputeA_Master has a reputation beyond reputeA_Master has a reputation beyond reputeA_Master has a reputation beyond reputeA_Master has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Treeko
I dont think met zones "quality" has really decreased. Everyone has their preferred methods.
as a tro wats the ideal stats to go MZ and is it rly worth it?

Sephiroth99Trojan-Trojan-Trojan level 129-125-116 217 BP
A_Master is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2007, 19:40   #64
Treeko
Collector of Kewl Things

Treeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by A_Master
I dont like met zone, so i wouldnt know. I havent been there since i was like lvl 60 non reborn.

Old 02-28-2007, 07:20   #65
^Daisuke-Niwa^
<3 Mikeh!!

^Daisuke-Niwa^ has a reputation beyond repute^Daisuke-Niwa^ has a reputation beyond repute^Daisuke-Niwa^ has a reputation beyond repute^Daisuke-Niwa^ has a reputation beyond repute^Daisuke-Niwa^ has a reputation beyond repute^Daisuke-Niwa^ has a reputation beyond repute^Daisuke-Niwa^ has a reputation beyond repute^Daisuke-Niwa^ has a reputation beyond repute^Daisuke-Niwa^ has a reputation beyond repute^Daisuke-Niwa^ has a reputation beyond repute^Daisuke-Niwa^ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by A_Master
a nud like you stands no chance... at lvl 120 my tro (non rb) with only super+4 sword/club /w ref drags took 1-2 hits ^^ so if your club/club .... club/blade then should always 1 hit.. or if you have a few socks

IMO its not worth it ^^ easier killing in bi> find gems and +'s> do bluemouse

@ TAZ

130 archer with full sock then its worth it xD

Last edited by ^Daisuke-Niwa^; 02-28-2007 at 07:22.
^Daisuke-Niwa^ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2007, 14:29   #66
Trauma
Screw TQ

Trauma has a reputation beyond reputeTrauma has a reputation beyond reputeTrauma has a reputation beyond reputeTrauma has a reputation beyond reputeTrauma has a reputation beyond reputeTrauma has a reputation beyond reputeTrauma has a reputation beyond reputeTrauma has a reputation beyond reputeTrauma has a reputation beyond reputeTrauma has a reputation beyond reputeTrauma has a reputation beyond repute
@ everyone

MZ is really worthy for anyclass, all you need to do is go there several times until you learn where do the 5-met-doves appear,

for a full 1 sock archer is great couse you may 3 scatter-hit all the doves around till you get a 5-met-dove, so you may get a ton of mets....

for a troj its great aswell since they dont need to go out of m-zone for arrows, so you can log about 10 noobs in MZ then fill em with a ton of metz and then take em out of metzone....

ppl frequently use lvl 15- noobs to take the mets out of mzone, they fill em with mets and then let em get killed by a dove, so they wont drop a single met,, however I prefered to take my chances with the waterdevils xD - Metzone was just fun for me xD

Besides you can get clean water with the waterlord so you can make a lot of money there

Diamond->Neptune->WildSwan

trauma 132 archer warrior fire
rate0miner 130 water troj troj

[Guild]Helvio speaks to All : i'm not ghei[14:6]
[Guild]Helvio speaks to All : i'm homossexual[14:6]
[Guild]Helvio speaks to All : its different[14:6]
[Guild]Helvio speaks to All : gheis are rich =([14:6]

Heads up, enemy UAV spotted!
Trauma is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2007, 17:39   #67
TAZ&whitey

TAZ&whitey is on a distinguished road
but..i am not full sock yet i myte b some day tho...i am 2 lazy
***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608;

QUITTED,forums semi-active
TAZ&whitey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2007, 09:06   #68
boogers
Squad 3

boogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to boogers
Quote:
Originally posted by Trauma
@ everyone

MZ is really worthy for anyclass, all you need to do is go there several times until you learn where do the 5-met-doves appear,

for a full 1 sock archer is great couse you may 3 scatter-hit all the doves around till you get a 5-met-dove, so you may get a ton of mets....

for a troj its great aswell since they dont need to go out of m-zone for arrows, so you can log about 10 noobs in MZ then fill em with a ton of metz and then take em out of metzone....

ppl frequently use lvl 15- noobs to take the mets out of mzone, they fill em with mets and then let em get killed by a dove, so they wont drop a single met,, however I prefered to take my chances with the waterdevils xD - Metzone was just fun for me xD

Besides you can get clean water with the waterlord so you can make a lot of money there
i should follow u on my noob and when u drop the mets..ill pick them up for myself..finders keepers^^

Current Guild: WaR
Position: Deputy
Class: Support Water 15k hp 2k mana (Troj 130 - War 130 - Water 130)
Trojan (Troj 130 - Troj 130 - Troj xxx) Retired

Respects FB Movie - by Lee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaTnePKFo3s

Gotei13 Video - by Lee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4upemuupW0

Currently retired|Spamming Forums
boogers is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2007, 09:10   #69
Trauma
Screw TQ

Trauma has a reputation beyond reputeTrauma has a reputation beyond reputeTrauma has a reputation beyond reputeTrauma has a reputation beyond reputeTrauma has a reputation beyond reputeTrauma has a reputation beyond reputeTrauma has a reputation beyond reputeTrauma has a reputation beyond reputeTrauma has a reputation beyond reputeTrauma has a reputation beyond reputeTrauma has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by boogers
i should follow u on my noob and when u drop the mets..ill pick them up for myself..finders keepers^^
doit...and once you get to stonecity ill rape you

Diamond->Neptune->WildSwan

trauma 132 archer warrior fire
rate0miner 130 water troj troj

[Guild]Helvio speaks to All : i'm not ghei[14:6]
[Guild]Helvio speaks to All : i'm homossexual[14:6]
[Guild]Helvio speaks to All : its different[14:6]
[Guild]Helvio speaks to All : gheis are rich =([14:6]

Heads up, enemy UAV spotted!
Trauma is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2007, 19:05   #70
ZhenAi
( *^.^* )

ZhenAi has a reputation beyond reputeZhenAi has a reputation beyond reputeZhenAi has a reputation beyond reputeZhenAi has a reputation beyond reputeZhenAi has a reputation beyond reputeZhenAi has a reputation beyond reputeZhenAi has a reputation beyond reputeZhenAi has a reputation beyond reputeZhenAi has a reputation beyond reputeZhenAi has a reputation beyond reputeZhenAi has a reputation beyond repute
why is wand the best leveling tool for warriors???

[WildSwan]
::130-130-130::(130 @ 1/1/2006)(Reborned 31/3/2006)(130 @ 10/8/2006)(2nd Reborned 28/3/2007)(130 @ 17/7/2007)
::130-130::(130 @ 24/09/2006)(Rebored @ 8/10/2006)(130 @ 08/02/2007)
::130:: (130 @ 14/2/2006)*Friends Using*
::130:: (130 @ 12/7/2006)*Shared with Friends*

Diamond -> Neptune -> WildSwan -> Quitted -> Semi-Quitted
Started CO: December 2004

ICome ISee ISPAM Club'sVice President

( \'.\') ( *.*) ( ~.~) ( -.-) ( ^.^) ( >.>) ( ?.?) ( =.=) ( o.o) ( 0.0) ( o.0) ( 0.o) ( =.-) ( -.=)
ZhenAi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2007, 06:40   #71
Treeko
Collector of Kewl Things

Quote:
Originally posted by ZhenAi
why is wand the best leveling tool for warriors???
Alot of people prefer the wand because its skill snow is similair to rage and it hits harder than a club since it is a 2-hander. They can TG and hit 2-stakes with snow, and have better melee range when killing things. Snow can hit a large mob if things are close enough together like in labby.

Old 03-16-2007, 08:17   #72
Darkster
AFC AJAX

Darkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond repute
If my water-war is 110 should I put 400 points in mana for selfstig?
Darkster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2007, 19:17   #73
^Daisuke-Niwa^
<3 Mikeh!!

^Daisuke-Niwa^ has a reputation beyond repute^Daisuke-Niwa^ has a reputation beyond repute^Daisuke-Niwa^ has a reputation beyond repute^Daisuke-Niwa^ has a reputation beyond repute^Daisuke-Niwa^ has a reputation beyond repute^Daisuke-Niwa^ has a reputation beyond repute^Daisuke-Niwa^ has a reputation beyond repute^Daisuke-Niwa^ has a reputation beyond repute^Daisuke-Niwa^ has a reputation beyond repute^Daisuke-Niwa^ has a reputation beyond repute^Daisuke-Niwa^ has a reputation beyond repute
What stats should i have for my warrior-water?

understandably

176 Strength
2 Dexterity
?? Spirit -Enough for rev (which is how much? )
xD rest of vitility
Old 03-17-2007, 05:48   #74
Treeko
Collector of Kewl Things

Quote:
Originally posted by ^Daisuke-Niwa^
What stats should i have for my warrior-water?

understandably

176 Strength
2 Dexterity
?? Spirit -Enough for rev (which is how much? )
xD rest of vitility
Im assuming ur using a melee weapon due to the str and dex, im not sure how much mana a watermaster gets per point in spirit, you will need to find that one for urself. I only know the base per spirit is 5, but higher promotion levels affects mana per spirit. U just need enough for 1k mana for pray, assuming u want to maximize vitality. If you have a gourd or some kind, u may want to factor that in as well.

Old 03-17-2007, 05:53   #75
Treeko
Collector of Kewl Things

Quote:
Originally posted by Darkster
If my water-war is 110 should I put 400 points in mana for selfstig?
Since you have access to the spell, it would take full benefit to the class combonation. At fixed its like adding 2x SDG. So if ur using a 2-soc 2-handed weapon, its pretty close to having the damage of 2x 1-handed 2-soc weapons once u factor everything in. Helps boost the damage that a warrior normally lacks a good bit. Just have to watch to see how much it will affect ur HP. You will prolly get the 5 mana per spirit, and that means u will need 80 spirit to get enough, unless u got a gourd.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: