Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-15-2007, 18:11   #31
Secret Weapon
Banned

Secret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond repute
*raises both hands*
Secret Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2007, 13:51   #32
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HƮTLʧ

Location: stone house across the first bridge next to my blacksmith shop and bakery shop
HEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

id raise my hands detta but YOU would think i was landing planes on a runway.

so ill give you one thumbs up.
"Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Quote:
Originally Posted by synsia View Post
I know when I mention customer service of TQ, everyone of you will laugh.Thank you all in advance.
HEARTLESSMOTHER is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2007, 13:15   #33
Numba1Stunna

Numba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond repute
you baztord!!!

lol thats some funny **** so ummmmm NAB HERE FOR SALE!!!!!

btw i want chinese food

~Xtina~

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=336376

Numba1Stunna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2007, 00:06   #34
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HƮTLʧ

Location: stone house across the first bridge next to my blacksmith shop and bakery shop
HEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond repute
Re: you baztord!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Numba1Stunna
lol thats some funny **** so ummmmm NAB HERE FOR SALE!!!!!

btw i want chinese food
C'MON HEX show some love to your homeboy in the thread
"Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Quote:
I know when I mention customer service of TQ, everyone of you will laugh.Thank you all in advance.
Old 03-21-2007, 16:04   #35
Numba1Stunna

Numba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond repute
Talking LMFAO

ok so let me get this staright u and my husband are home-boys uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh scary thought no corrupting him.
NE wayz i thoguth i would let you all know wats up on FP let me just say this the server is split in one big out war. everyone is on one side or the otherand there is very few inbetween. I MUST SAY THIS: THIS IS THE MOST FUN I HAVE HAD ON CO since i started. yea its like guild war everyday all over the server specially in guild area so pretty neat yea. I still think im right i still think that my guild is right and for all u who dont like masa.......
i say get over urself hes a hell of alot cooler then sayo and ummm bea FO SHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ps EAT THAT *****ES!

~Xtina~

Old 03-21-2007, 21:03   #36
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HƮTLʧ

corruption

hex doesnt need corrupting, its a talent we have
Quote:
Old 03-22-2007, 05:41   #37
TitusDotel

TitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, I've noticed on the FP forums, your war, is it pretty much Masa vs Blood. That is the feeling I've been getting. And they have split the server, wow. That's what happens when ppl that used to be friends get mad at one another, things get ugly, and spread quickly.

GL to you all, and yea, have fun, cuz it sounds like it would be.

Poor lil nooblets getting pwnt. LOL
TitusDotel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2007, 23:09   #38
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HƮTLʧ

lol poor noobs?

probably like snowfall where the botters are making noobs to get everyone off their asses.
Quote:
Old 03-23-2007, 05:31   #39
TitusDotel

TitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond repute
Heartless,

You know what, that's fine let them make noobs, as long as those don't bot, I'll leave them alone.

I'll give ppl a chance to redeem themselves, it's simple, just don't bot ever again. My plan is simply killing any that bot. I'm not gonna KOS guilds, or even a particular person, I will kill them when they are botting, if they are not botting, I WILL NOT TOUCH.

And the poor noobs was towards the botters, cuz they will be getting pwnt, by those of us that know the game, from playing it FAR more than any one person ever should.

1st Warrior on SF with Fixed Nix
1st 2nd RB Warrior on SF
Pure Warriors FTW!!!!!!

You want my help, ask for it
You want my respect, earn it
You don't want either, you'll get my sword

TitusDotel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2007, 17:40   #40
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HƮTLʧ

lol well we all knwo HnR all bot, so id have to lugh at NOT kosing them.

those idiots deserve to die just for being stupid.
Quote:
Old 03-23-2007, 17:41   #41
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HƮTLʧ

continue the story detta

we need detta story updates, damnit.
Quote:
Old 03-28-2007, 17:19   #42
Numba1Stunna

YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!

ok so ill let you all in on the details on how this lovley little war started. so yea as most of you know hex and i were gone for months on end and left our characters to masa to take care of while we were gone. EVEN THO HE WAS TOLD NOT TO GO RED ON HEX. he did ne way and kosed a **** ton of people all over our server. besides the point me and hexion came back and let everyone know that we were home and that this sort of thing would not continue. well naturally everyone thought we would ally masa cuz were good friends but in reality we were kinda upset with him and the dmg he caused on our chars so we werent going to ally him at all. ( but we were going to be his friend cuz no matter wat masa is still a really good friend of ours) but who we are friends with is no one elses business but our own. Needless to say while plvlin in basis gonnadie, trapper, abu, and sayo come out to talk to us ask us wat we are going to do for allys. we had already allied soldiers not knowing it was aproblem with ne one. ne way while talkin they pked our whole stack killing innocent little me as well. Honestly i was ****in pissed and furious that people i call my friends would act so rude and be well like wat we have experienced from ba in the past ( no offense pat) so i went off i told them i wanted a public apology or an xp ball from the xp that i lost. yea thats right i was 2 pc from 110 when them baztords hit me. they refused and continued on with an all out war. they have even now started with the names while im sitting in tc callking me trash and much more vile names. i dotn even care they are sad people. and to be honest im glad we allied with masa cuz he a better friend then ne of them he would never treat me liek that or call me those names shame on MR and DA and Fen -Yu such disrespect tsk tsk

~Xtina~

Old 03-28-2007, 17:23   #43
Numba1Stunna

continued.....

ne way our whole server is split in to one big fight ppl who are with masa and us or pppl who are against us. they wanted a war well they got one i think these peopel were just far to board while i was gone missed my quirkyiness thats wat im going with!!! but ne way they have now called everyoen hackers and botters and the vids are unbelievable! Let me just say this they are videos they MAKE. yea thats right peopel half of the **** is fake or not even ****in reliable to be used to condemn ne one this is wat i have to say to all of u who have no time to do ne thing with ur selves other then to *****, GO ****IN GET LAID OR SUMTHING AND GET THE HELL OFF OUR BACKS BEFORE I STOMP YOU IN TO THE GROUND!

~ With all of my love~

~Xtina~

Old 03-29-2007, 00:41   #44
Numba1Stunna

Re: lol

Quote:
Originally posted by HEARTLESSMOTHER
lol detta you are so damn funny. i love the books you write in the forumn.
i can remember getting those in the form of whispers.

~Xtina~

Old 03-29-2007, 00:51   #45
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HƮTLʧ

Re: continued.....

Quote:
my quirkyiness

Quote:
GO ****IN GET LAID OR SUMTHING AND GET THE HELL OFF OUR BACKS BEFORE I STOMP YOU IN TO THE GROUND!

~ With all of my love~

what what
Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: