Old 08-23-2011, 22:48   #31
Nicknac425

Nicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anexea View Post
I know, my love. No one can challenge the power of a True Blood King of the Mausoleum! Except...the Dark Mods. But we shall not speak of them. Ever since NickNac ascended, things have been good...

30!
31!

I think the Dark mod leader has forgot about this Kingdom.
Nicknac425 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2011, 23:00   #32
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
i shal defile the house of god
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2011, 06:37   #33
Anexea
Projan

Anexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Anexea Send a message via MSN to Anexea
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
i shal defile the house of god
Did you just...NOT post a number? This is your first - and last - warning. Next time, we will have to take drastic measures. The Blind Goat colony could always use another member.

One day, we will be strong enough to take on those of which we do not speak. But that day is not today. Today, we create counting threads, and we survive.

Cause even if it leaves me broken,
My heart will spare the love to spill
All over these constellations.
And starstuck patterns that made me feel so real
Anexea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2011, 11:09   #34
DontResistDeath
Banned

DontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DontResistDeath Send a message via MSN to DontResistDeath
I have witnessed the darkness with my own eyes. I have walked upon the steps of eternal suffering, and breathed in the decaying flesh of the past inhabitants of Mausoleum. I have heard the screams of those who cannot be saved, and the wails of those who don't wish to be saved. I have crossed swords with those we do not speak of, and have wounds that will never heal. I feel as if the darkness lingers within them.

The darkness is not to be trifled with. Especially with our limited forces. We are few, but we are strong. We can win this, or die honorably. But a simple mistake can lead to our downfall. As Lord Nicknac stated, we are hidden from them, but only for so long. They can smell fear, and I cannot stress enough the seriousness of posting the correct number within these threads. This is our only defense. Without this, we have nothing.

I am counting on you all.

Last edited by DontResistDeath; 08-24-2011 at 11:45.
DontResistDeath is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2011, 11:14   #35
Anexea
Projan

Anexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontResistDeath View Post
I have witnessed the darkness with my own eyes. I have walked upon the steps of eternal suffering, and smelt the decaying flesh of the past inhabitants of Mausoleum. I have heard the screams of those who cannot be saved, and the wails of those who don't wish to be saved. I have crossed swords with those we do not speak of, and have wounds that will never heal. I feel as if the darkness lingers within them.

The darkness is not to be trifled with. Especially with our limited forces. We are few, but we are strong. We can win this, or die honorably. But a simple mistake can lead to our downfall. As Lord Nicknac stated, we are hidden from them, but only for so long. They can smell fear, and I cannot stress enough the seriousness of posting the correct number within these threads. This is our only defense. Without this, we have nothing.

I am counting on you all.
Your words inspire me, my liege. You are truly a King among men. We shall not falter, we shall not fail!

35!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-24-2011, 21:55   #36
Nicknac425

Nicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond repute
The correct number must be counted . Soon we will have enough number based ammo to take on the dark mod leader and defeat him -- foreverrrrr

Old 09-01-2011, 22:59   #37
DontResistDeath
Banned

DontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DontResistDeath Send a message via MSN to DontResistDeath
37!

Our future generations will read about us in classroom textbooks, and silently honor us with their awe and admiration. We will look upon them in the afterlife with pride and dignity, knowing that we alone have prevented the "inevitable."

The future is looking bright.
Old 09-03-2011, 07:25   #38
Nicknac425

38! Indeed, the war seems close to ending, but i dont think it has even started yet. We will win!
Old 09-04-2011, 17:23   #39
Anexea
Projan

First, we take down the servers named after them. Then, we take down the forums they control. Then..and only then...will they truly be vulnerable. Then we will take the counting to their countries, to their cities, to their houses, to their very doorsteps! We will bathe in the thick black blood of these ungodly spawn of the devil! Once we are covered in this delicious sanguine nectar we can go to the leader himself: F. Chen.

39!

Old 09-05-2011, 20:52   #40
Entourage~
<33

Entourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond repute
Old 09-07-2011, 23:13   #41
DontResistDeath
Banned

My friends, our destiny is becoming more clear by the day. The war is within measurable distance of its end. Our victory will be absolute.

But do not falter, for from here on, the battle will only become more strenuous. I need you all at your best.

Ladies and gentlemen, the curtains rise.

Old 09-13-2011, 03:06   #42
Nicknac425

Old 12-30-2011, 08:29   #43
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: