Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 461 votes, 4.57 average. Display Modes
Old 03-24-2011, 04:41   #277111
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entourage~ View Post
how are you?
Quite well. Week long holiday starting today which I should be using to study, but we'll see.

How about you Avi? :3
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2011, 05:52   #277112
jackoffthebox
Banned

jackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond repute
+1
jackoffthebox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2011, 05:57   #277113
AnotherFail
Genius

AnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AnotherFail
Y'all still here?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylara View Post
My brother wrote an essay on women who changed history. His essay was on Martha Stewart because 'she knew her place--in the kitchen."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diāvolo<3 View Post
if only there was a giant search tool that u can search any possible thing you could want to know .
AnotherFail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2011, 18:27   #277114
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherFail View Post
Y'all still here?!
Hey, can i pet shelly???
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-25-2011, 07:04   #277115
AnotherFail
Genius

AnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AnotherFail
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
Hey, can i pet shelly???
Of course! D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylara View Post
My brother wrote an essay on women who changed history. His essay was on Martha Stewart because 'she knew her place--in the kitchen."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diāvolo<3 View Post
if only there was a giant search tool that u can search any possible thing you could want to know .
AnotherFail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2011, 16:43   #277116
ChinaGirl
Ev1l Cow 1

ChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond repute
> 2,000,000
DeViL~WoMaN - 130-130; eX-Mausoleum
ChinaGirl - 130-130-131; Liberty
DeViL^WoMaN - 130-130-130; Liberty

Quote:
My brother to father regarding his new girlfriend; "knowing you dad she will be a 6 foot Valkerie maiden with a clevage you can ski down"
ChinaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2011, 18:15   #277117
Entourage~
<33

Entourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
Quite well. Week long holiday starting today which I should be using to study, but we'll see.

How about you Avi? :3
study matey.

me good

make sure you study matey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post
> 2,000,000
HEY its you I used to be in your guild haaa but you won't remember me
Old 03-29-2011, 02:23   #277118
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
im in a suit, feels akward.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-31-2011, 09:50   #277119
Phako
FR & Proud

Phako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond repute

My brother from San Francicsco get BJ'ed apparently for botting...He was recognized as the best SS'er ever on our server...He been checked 3 times already...he never get BJ'ed by others GM's.
+Paulina+ (GM's friend especially Opal) called GM's and my brother IRL got Botjailed...?

GM's acting stupidly for their friends!!
•368Bp Full +12 -7 all permanent (pure ninja)
Retired of conquer
Phako is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-31-2011, 22:04   #277120
Craneses

Craneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond repute
Battlefield Bad Company 2.
Old 04-01-2011, 00:32   #277121
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entourage~ View Post
study matey.

me good

make sure you study matey.

HEY its you I used to be in your guild haaa but you won't remember me
I was wearing a shirt the said New Zealand on it a couple days back. I thought of you.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2011, 00:09   #277122
Alastair1

Alastair1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlastair1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlastair1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlastair1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlastair1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlastair1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlastair1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlastair1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlastair1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlastair1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlastair1 has a reputation beyond repute
haaaaaa
Alastair1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2011, 05:21   #277123
SchoneVoske
Nerfinator

SchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond repute
so.. anyway...

back to the topic at hand..

3 years ago this place rocked! Now... not so much..

Anyone even PLAY this game anymore?

I went to WOW then decided when Rift came out to play it.

OH WAIT.. is my post going to get edited because I mentioned those 2 games?

It's all good. Saturday morning 8:21am.. watching toons with the boy.. then shopping!

Garrik was here and he pretty much ROX

Q: Why are there so few real Barack Obama jokes?

A: Most of them are true stories.
SchoneVoske is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2011, 09:11   #277124
Hand
Counter

Hand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond repute
Hello - sitting around while watching Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares~
Hand is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2011, 09:18   #277125
Bishy~
Teh Bish

Bishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond repute
Sitting around playing cod on the smexy xbox!
Bishy~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: