Old 02-20-2011, 20:37   #16
pinky~ v2

pinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FruityHitler View Post
well thats done and harvested.

i have a new setup i wanna show u its a ghetto rig.

i have a bucket about 2 feet in diameter. really tall about another 2 feet.
got a pretty big fire og clone in there. most original leaves are still on it. trimmed a few fan leaves and took 1 clone from one of the bottom heads. the clone has taken root growing well besides the fact that i accidentally put liquid fertilizer in it.

i have 2 flourescent lights pointed at it. each one produces 1300 lumens. both have a reflector and are pointed 5 inches from the plant. its almost 2 feet and is in its 4-5th week of vegetation. will post pics next time i have a chance i want ur advice lemme know what u think. its got 7 blades on the fan leaves already so it seems like a good plant. the only concerns i have are that im tryna grow the plant tall by liftin up the lights constantly. i keep the flouros slightly away so they crawl to the light and get tall. ima switch over to MH lights in about 2 weeks.

edit: i have a gokarts roll cage which i use to hold up the lights for the bucket. i also have a white blanket over most of the top and the sides to stop dust and particul debris since its just chillin in my dirty shed. the space is pretty big and carpeted up. i clean is usually to get rid of insects but it is pretty dirty in there. what do u use to keep bugs away besides a soap and water mix. i dont want that **** tastin like soap. its pretty cold in cali right now since its raining hard so i have a little fan on it. i keep it at 70 degrees more or less. i dont have a thermostat right now so ima just put the the thermostat strip on it until i can get a dope on. do u recommend a thermostat for single plant setups.
Lmao, no. Get some garlic. Not even kidding. Garlic extract or grind up garlic and water. It'll do nothing to your plant and it'll keep the bugs away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
Wow dumbass.. Maybe you shoulda stayed your ass in school bro.. Clearly dictionary.com says i spelled it correct.. Fail grammar troll fail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~NuNu~ View Post
concern is correct... not consern
^ Lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ir3Fly View Post
There was a period when Honor had no mod for like, a year. After that we went through about a mod about every two/three months because Alan and Chaz would always ***** them out until they got fed up and left
pinky~ v2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2011, 11:43   #17
KingGary0000

KingGary0000 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinky~ v2 View Post
Lmao, no. Get some garlic. Not even kidding. Garlic extract or grind up garlic and water. It'll do nothing to your plant and it'll keep the bugs away.
i didnt mean to write thermostat just got carried away by all the typing. meant to say a dehumidifier. i have it in a shed thats about 20 feet width and length wise. has a carpet but no insulation on the walls so it gets pretty cold in there especially when it rains and at night.

took off one of the floures in the pics cuz it gets wayy to bright for my camera. i am gonna be switching over to the more blue spectrum given by the metal halides soon probably in a week or so.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03089.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	311.6 KB
ID:	141729   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03090.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	209.2 KB
ID:	141730  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SodaPOP View Post
when KingUber says something and still no one gives a ****. #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPBanIsForNoobs View Post
Just don't quote me on the fact it's a dead server. He will ironically ask how it's dead again... by talking to all the people who quit the server.

Last edited by KingGary0000; 02-21-2011 at 11:47.
KingGary0000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2011, 11:47   #18
KingGary0000

my ***** about to give birth

shes been gaurdin kushy for over 3 weeks now and no ones ****ed with it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03095.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	320.6 KB
ID:	141731  

Quote:
Quote:
Just don't quote me on the fact it's a dead server. He will ironically ask how it's dead again... by talking to all the people who quit the server.
Old 02-21-2011, 15:07   #19
pinky~ v2

pinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingGary0000 View Post
i didnt mean to write thermostat just got carried away by all the typing. meant to say a dehumidifier. i have it in a shed thats about 20 feet width and length wise. has a carpet but no insulation on the walls so it gets pretty cold in there especially when it rains and at night.

took off one of the floures in the pics cuz it gets wayy to bright for my camera. i am gonna be switching over to the more blue spectrum given by the metal halides soon probably in a week or so.
I wouldn't recommend a dehumidifier either. Unless its in a basement thats damp, you wouldn't need one. My previous reply was in regards to your bug issue you mentioned. Garlic and water keeps them away for the most part.
Quote:
Wow dumbass.. Maybe you shoulda stayed your ass in school bro.. Clearly dictionary.com says i spelled it correct.. Fail grammar troll fail.
Quote:
^ Lmao.

Quote:
There was a period when Honor had no mod for like, a year. After that we went through about a mod about every two/three months because Alan and Chaz would always ***** them out until they got fed up and left
Old 02-21-2011, 18:09   #20
KingGary0000

Quote:
I wouldn't recommend a dehumidifier either. Unless its in a basement thats damp, you wouldn't need one. My previous reply was in regards to your bug issue you mentioned. Garlic and water keeps them away for the most part.
how would i prepare the mix

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-22-2011, 04:21   #21
pinky~ v2

Quote:
how would i prepare the mix
Way too early for me to type it out. Google ftw!

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Garlic-Garden-Spray
Quote:
Quote:
^ Lmao.

Quote:
Old 02-22-2011, 11:45   #22
KingGary0000

Quote:
Way too early for me to type it out. Google ftw!

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Garlic-Garden-Spray
fine **** u then. i WAS gonna sneak an eight threw the border in my bung hole for u to test my **** but *** that now

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-24-2011, 15:02   #23
seether
I Is Nooop

seether has a reputation beyond reputeseether has a reputation beyond reputeseether has a reputation beyond reputeseether has a reputation beyond reputeseether has a reputation beyond reputeseether has a reputation beyond reputeseether has a reputation beyond reputeseether has a reputation beyond reputeseether has a reputation beyond reputeseether has a reputation beyond reputeseether has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
13 dollars an hour is only good enough for red neck inbreeds like your ass

hit me up if your ever in la and well settle that hate for me u have
lol when it's your 3rd job, you started out at 10 and you're makin 13 within a matter of 6 months i'd say it's pretty damn good. I have my own apartment, my own car, and I buy all my ****. Mommy and Daddy don't buy **** for me. I don't need to come to LA to know you're a *****

Quote:
alan why does it go yellow like this. i kept the hids away by like a good 2 and a half feet. the leaves didnt turn yellow n die. they just turned yellow and stayed for a good long time
Probably because you're a fucking moron.

Quote:
Haha ya, he's really into sports which is totally different from his mom and I but I figure if he wants to try it, let him run with the ball and see how it goes.

Ya, he's 8 in a few months. I haven't posted his pic on here for a while though so those ones were prolly a huge update from the last ones xD
Haha ya. Last 2 pics I saw was like him on his 6th birthday then one when he was hella little

Quote:
Over watering/too much nutrients. Looks a lot like a nutrient burn. You're over feeding the *****.
So basically because he's a fucking moron?

Quote:
fine **** u then. i WAS gonna sneak an eight threw the border in my bung hole for u to test my **** but *** that now
Lol I know you'd like to shove it up your ass and smuggle it on over to canada but there are much easier ways. For instance, put it on a tube (or in the several cases where I've smuggled it into and out of canada, roll a blunt then put it back in the blunt case) then vacuum seal it and put it in your shampoo bottle. The larger sized shampoo bottles usually hold 2 or 3 blunts or a quarter to a half oz. depending on what condition the weeds in when you get it.

seether

~:120 - 130 - 128 Trojan:~

Super +6 2 SDG Coronet
Super +6 -5 SDG Necky
Super +6 -3 Ring
2 Super +6 2 SDG Clubs
Super +7 2 SDG Armor
Super +8 2 SDG Poison Blade
Super +6 2 SDG Boots

RETIRED (gear's been sold)
seether is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2011, 17:32   #24
pinky~ v2

Quote:
Originally Posted by seether View Post
Haha ya. Last 2 pics I saw was like him on his 6th birthday then one when he was hella little
From 6 > 7 he got way bigger. School probably had a lot to do with it. I mean he's been in school since he was 4 but its not kindergarten anymore.

Quote:

xD
Quote:
Quote:
^ Lmao.

Quote:
Old 02-24-2011, 22:11   #25
FruityHitler
PowerPuff

FruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol when it's your 3rd job, you started out at 10 and you're makin 13 within a matter of 6 months i'd say it's pretty damn good. I have my own apartment, my own car, and I buy all my ****. Mommy and Daddy don't buy **** for me. I don't need to come to LA to know you're a *****

Probably because you're a fucking moron.

Lol I know you'd like to shove it up your ass and smuggle it on over to canada but there are much easier ways. For instance, put it on a tube (or in the several cases where I've smuggled it into and out of canada, roll a blunt then put it back in the blunt case) then vacuum seal it and put it in your shampoo bottle. The larger sized shampoo bottles usually hold 2 or 3 blunts or a quarter to a half oz. depending on what condition the weeds in when you get it.

bla bla you aint got **** ***got come get some

Someday in the future, these words must be spoken: I think its cashed, Mr. President.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icis View Post
Perhaps he was implying that you should have posted a "fake" picture so we all didn't thrash on you and the fact you can't wipe your ass...
FruityHitler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2011, 22:12   #26
FruityHitler
PowerPuff

FruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond repute
my ***** gave birth to 6 males 2 females. all are dope pics will be posted soon

Someday in the future, these words must be spoken: I think its cashed, Mr. President.

Quote:
Perhaps he was implying that you should have posted a "fake" picture so we all didn't thrash on you and the fact you can't wipe your ass...
Old 02-28-2011, 09:45   #27
seether
I Is Nooop

seether has a reputation beyond reputeseether has a reputation beyond reputeseether has a reputation beyond reputeseether has a reputation beyond reputeseether has a reputation beyond reputeseether has a reputation beyond reputeseether has a reputation beyond reputeseether has a reputation beyond reputeseether has a reputation beyond reputeseether has a reputation beyond reputeseether has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
From 6 > 7 he got way bigger. School probably had a lot to do with it. I mean he's been in school since he was 4 but its not kindergarten anymore.
Ya, it's crazy how fast they grow up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruityHitler View Post
bla bla you aint got **** ***got come get some
I smoke nothing but the finest of the greens. White Rhino is my true love

seether

~:120 - 130 - 128 Trojan:~

Super +6 2 SDG Coronet
Super +6 -5 SDG Necky
Super +6 -3 Ring
2 Super +6 2 SDG Clubs
Super +7 2 SDG Armor
Super +8 2 SDG Poison Blade
Super +6 2 SDG Boots

RETIRED (gear's been sold)
seether is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2011, 15:34   #28
FruityHitler
PowerPuff

Quote:
Ya, it's crazy how fast they grow up.

I smoke nothing but the finest of the greens. White Rhino is my true love
arizona stress?

Quote:
Old 03-01-2011, 08:36   #29
Icis
Boner>_>

Icis has a reputation beyond reputeIcis has a reputation beyond reputeIcis has a reputation beyond reputeIcis has a reputation beyond reputeIcis has a reputation beyond reputeIcis has a reputation beyond reputeIcis has a reputation beyond reputeIcis has a reputation beyond reputeIcis has a reputation beyond reputeIcis has a reputation beyond reputeIcis has a reputation beyond repute
Raw Diesel and Jack Hair are my good buddies!

Never back down
Never retreat
Never surrender!!!

Winner Winner!
Chicken Dinner!
Icis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2011, 08:00   #30
KingGary0000

ALAN THAT GARLIC BULL **** DIDNT WORK FOR JACK ****. after a week alll it did was stain my leaves.

i boiled the mix and fridged it instead of letting it settle though. dont know if that made it a difference. i assumed boiling would be much more effect

Quote:
Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: