Old 02-14-2011, 18:18   #1
duracell

duracell is on a distinguished road
Post reincarnation

I am a pure fire and if i go nin-war-fire would i have to relevel all of my fire skills?
duracell is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2011, 19:17   #2
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
pretty much
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2011, 19:20   #3
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
Basically, when you Reincarnate, you would lose all skills you normally would if you RB'ed into that class from your current one. So right now, since your a Pure Fire, Reincarnating once brings you to Fire-Fire-Nin which loses most Fire skills and losing skill means the epiphany for them would be eliminated too.

Captain of the OT Ninja Squad

Pluto/Jupiter
Tenma 130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
Steward, Supervisor or Manager of Quarantine.
Was The Axe/Sword Ninja and Trojan
Owner of The +5 SDG SDG Super Axe With Permed P1 Hammer
chaosknightray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2011, 20:01   #4
kirby8787

kirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond repute
u will only have to relevel them to 50pct read the guide next timee
S +8 dex ring 2SDGs -5
S +7 vest 2SDGs -3
S +8 viel 2SDGs -3
S +8 necky 2SDGs -5
S +8 boots 2SDgs -5
S +8 fan 2Sthunders -1
S +7 tower 2SGG -1
+8 steed spit fire
-1 gourd
33.6k hp
duke 2.7bil donations
326BP

lvl 9 wrangler/performer/chi master/

never bought a db in 6 years on CO
kirby8787 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2011, 21:19   #5
FestivusMiracle

FestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirby8787 View Post
isnt that just for the previous life?, so since he wouldnt be able to use/level his fire skills as a ninja once he reincarnated to war then fire, he would have to level them all over again, at least that was my understanding of how epiphany works, could be wrong though.
But they all kept getting worse
When I think about the way you let me down
I wonder if I'm supposed to count on you
How could you ignore me?
My imaginary friend didn't come through in the end
So now I have to find a real one
Didn't answer when I called
Well I guess it's just because
He was never there at all
FestivusMiracle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2011, 03:07   #6
kirby8787

kirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond repute
nope i was pre ninja then went wated-war-monk and as i wanted for mentor exp as water i lvled my water spells that id keep and only had to relevel them half way as a warrior and monk
S +8 dex ring 2SDGs -5
S +7 vest 2SDGs -3
S +8 viel 2SDGs -3
S +8 necky 2SDGs -5
S +8 boots 2SDgs -5
S +8 fan 2Sthunders -1
S +7 tower 2SGG -1
+8 steed spit fire
-1 gourd
33.6k hp
duke 2.7bil donations
326BP

lvl 9 wrangler/performer/chi master/

never bought a db in 6 years on CO
kirby8787 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2011, 08:02   #7
Draconan

Draconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by duracell View Post
I am a pure fire and if i go nin-war-fire would i have to relevel all of my fire skills?
I went from pure fire to Monk-War-Fire. Cure and Meditation will epiphany as long as you epiphany every incarnation. I wouldn't bother with meditation since how fast it raises is dependant on your max mana, it is easier to relevel from scratch than to epiphany when you only have 800 mana. Thunder and fire since they need to be relearned would have to be raised from scratch every incarnation. All other Fire skills will have to be learned from scratch. there is your long answer

Short answer.....

Yes.

Note regarding Meditation: after going monk to 110 I had meditation in the high 30% elementary which stayed after I reincarnated. because of this I raised my meditation to level 1 as warrior before I reincarnated, it did not epiphany back up to level 2, but did epiphany to level 1 as soon I did my first meditation as a fire.
Draconan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2011, 11:29   #8
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
you will lose everything, including foh, bomb

i just made my fire, monk-war-fire and had to re lvl all the skills >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2011, 11:59   #9
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
nope i was pre ninja then went wated-war-monk and as i wanted for mentor exp as water i lvled my water spells that id keep and only had to relevel them half way as a warrior and monk
you mean stig and cure? Those are kept, but tornado, fire of hell, fire meteor etc cannot be passed on to any class and that means they will not epiphany if you were fire-fire-ninja for example.

Instead, the Fire (zap) and Thunder will be kept. And that's about it.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2011, 14:29   #10
Kairn

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you're wrong. read the guide next timee
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: