Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-09-2010, 13:32   #106
pinky~ v2

pinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsUWish View Post
You can only judge someone by the way they type if they type like you.

"He just meats the stupid part of being black" k then

And no I didnt hear him in his video, I'm not as obsessed with him like you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ir3Fly View Post
lol
You guys missed one, look:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Banned 5x View Post
wow, seriously tho, when 4 or 5 blacky try to act all that on a forum. it take a white guy to keep you in check,, not to impress anyone,, just to rub it in why you failed. Fact is i live in a cardboard box and eat out of dumpsters and don't have +12 chars, and i we are still superior.

oh ya and to just increase post count. lmao
^ Hey white people, this is one of your "intelligent" ones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
Wow dumbass.. Maybe you shoulda stayed your ass in school bro.. Clearly dictionary.com says i spelled it correct.. Fail grammar troll fail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~NuNu~ View Post
concern is correct... not consern
^ Lmao.

Quote:
There was a period when Honor had no mod for like, a year. After that we went through about a mod about every two/three months because Alan and Chaz would always ***** them out until they got fed up and left
pinky~ v2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2010, 14:16   #107
KingGary0000

KingGary0000 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinky~ v2 View Post

aww come on alan if your gonna bring mr high and mighty down dont do it with grammatical errors

Quote:
Originally Posted by SodaPOP View Post
when KingUber says something and still no one gives a ****. #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPBanIsForNoobs View Post
Just don't quote me on the fact it's a dead server. He will ironically ask how it's dead again... by talking to all the people who quit the server.
KingGary0000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2010, 14:46   #108
pinky~ v2

pinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingGary0000 View Post
aww come on alan if your gonna bring mr high and mighty down dont do it with grammatical errors
I wasn't bringing him down, wasn't even talking to him. I was pointing out to AsUWish and Ryan a grammatical error they missed because they mentioned the other one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
Wow dumbass.. Maybe you shoulda stayed your ass in school bro.. Clearly dictionary.com says i spelled it correct.. Fail grammar troll fail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~NuNu~ View Post
concern is correct... not consern
^ Lmao.

Quote:
There was a period when Honor had no mod for like, a year. After that we went through about a mod about every two/three months because Alan and Chaz would always ***** them out until they got fed up and left
pinky~ v2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2010, 14:49   #109
KingGary0000

KingGary0000 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I wasn't bringing him down, wasn't even talking to him. I was pointing out to AsUWish and Ryan a grammatical error they missed because they mentioned the other one.
leave him alone i need more rich white internet people

Quote:
Originally Posted by SodaPOP View Post
when KingUber says something and still no one gives a ****. #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPBanIsForNoobs View Post
Just don't quote me on the fact it's a dead server. He will ironically ask how it's dead again... by talking to all the people who quit the server.
KingGary0000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2010, 16:28   #110
Ir3Fly
?

Ir3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond repute
Not missed... more like ignored since he's made so many. I thought the "meat" error was pretty sad so I pointed it out.

The one Alan pointed out is pretty sad too though.

Last edited by Ir3Fly; 07-09-2010 at 16:32.
Ir3Fly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2010, 16:45   #111
FemmeFatal

FemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
wow, seriously tho, when 4 or 5 blacky try to act all that on a forum. it take a white guy to keep you in check,, not to impress anyone,, just to rub it in why you failed. Fact is i live in a cardboard box and eat out of dumpsters and don't have +12 chars, and i we are still superior.

oh ya and to just increase post count. lmao
try to hide it with the trash talking about me and chest banging mark..but am I wrong in what I am trying to tell you or are you still going to dodge it or pretend you dont understand... here is some help in what i need you to understand ( no having a go at you intended )

Why do people talk so much trash?

Hurting people, hurt people. Narcissistic personality disorder is 85% alcoholics and/or drug addicts, 15% they believe are children who were raised by alcoholics or drug addicts, or just simply put down by someone when they were small children.
Someone hurt them when they were little and made them feel small, and that is why they do it to other people.
"They have to put others down in order to make themselves feel bigger. (Not that that is an excuse.) They think they are God like, Saints, with grand egos, I call them destroyers, they just destroy people. In their mind they are right and the world is all wrong, they don't have a problem, you do.

If they are putting you down, and pointing out your flaws, no one is noticing their flaws

In their mind they think it is their job to put others down, it is their duty. They are social, and the rest of the world is anti social, they are perfect and you are the one who is flawed. They cannot and do not take responsibility for their actions and behaviors, so they will never say they are sorry, because in their mind they have done no wrong, they have done nothing to be sorry for

Why some people brag about themselves to others?

it's a self-confidence issue, I mean it can go two ways, they're either inlove with themselves or they don't perticularly like themselves. It's all about the image for some people

To improve their image in the eyes of others.(usually those with low self esteem)
can be a false elter ego if used on a media like a letter,chat room,forum etc...
I know some people do go over the top, and try and make everyone else feel inferior, but not every rich person does that, some are very quiet. As an example, take bill gates, he's the second richest person on the planet (recently got knocked off the number one spot!), but I`ve never heard him brag about it, and he's very rarely in the spotlight.

Usually, the richest people are the ones you don't hear about, as they are quietly working away in the background earning more money, rather than concentrating on telling everyone.

phew just trying to help mark i know u will reply with either a childish comment trying to put me or someone down or not at all lets see

" Dont Talk ya **** to Me and dont confuse me for somone who Actually gives a F@&$K"
FemmeFatal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2010, 17:03   #112
Arrow Banned 5x
Banned

Arrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatal View Post
try to hide it with the trash talking about me and chest banging mark..but am I wrong in what I am trying to tell you or are you still going to dodge it or pretend you dont understand... here is some help in what i need you to understand ( no having a go at you intended )

Why do people talk so much trash?

Hurting people, hurt people. Narcissistic personality disorder is 85% alcoholics and/or drug addicts, 15% they believe are children who were raised by alcoholics or drug addicts, or just simply put down by someone when they were small children.
Someone hurt them when they were little and made them feel small, and that is why they do it to other people.
"They have to put others down in order to make themselves feel bigger. (Not that that is an excuse.) They think they are God like, Saints, with grand egos, I call them destroyers, they just destroy people. In their mind they are right and the world is all wrong, they don't have a problem, you do.

If they are putting you down, and pointing out your flaws, no one is noticing their flaws

In their mind they think it is their job to put others down, it is their duty. They are social, and the rest of the world is anti social, they are perfect and you are the one who is flawed. They cannot and do not take responsibility for their actions and behaviors, so they will never say they are sorry, because in their mind they have done no wrong, they have done nothing to be sorry for

Why some people brag about themselves to others?

it's a self-confidence issue, I mean it can go two ways, they're either inlove with themselves or they don't perticularly like themselves. It's all about the image for some people

To improve their image in the eyes of others.(usually those with low self esteem)
can be a false elter ego if used on a media like a letter,chat room,forum etc...
I know some people do go over the top, and try and make everyone else feel inferior, but not every rich person does that, some are very quiet. As an example, take bill gates, he's the second richest person on the planet (recently got knocked off the number one spot!), but I`ve never heard him brag about it, and he's very rarely in the spotlight.

Usually, the richest people are the ones you don't hear about, as they are quietly working away in the background earning more money, rather than concentrating on telling everyone.

phew just trying to help mark i know u will reply with either a childish comment trying to put me or someone down or not at all lets see
too long to read, i am just going to assume you are talkng about the few nigs on this forum, Thank you for your help.
Arrow Banned 5x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2010, 17:22   #113
FemmeFatal

FemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
too long to read, i am just going to assume you are talkng about the few nigs on this forum, Thank you for your help.
ok i give up

" Dont Talk ya **** to Me and dont confuse me for somone who Actually gives a F@&$K"
FemmeFatal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2010, 17:52   #114
AsUWish
Banned

AsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

He's not one of ours We dont want it. Just take it deep into the forest with a gun, away from the kids.
AsUWish is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2010, 18:20   #115
Arrow Banned 5x
Banned

Arrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
He's not one of ours We dont want it. Just take it deep into the forest with a gun, away from the kids.
all Hal Hitler. White power. lmao
Old 07-09-2010, 19:08   #116
Infamous~33

Infamous~33 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I knew you'd bow to me.
Infamous~33 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2010, 20:15   #117
AsUWish
Banned

AsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Woulda thought you'd hailed the guy to invent the Toupee.
AsUWish is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2010, 22:37   #118
Arrow Banned 5x
Banned

Quote:
hair is over rated when you support skin heads.
Old 07-10-2010, 02:55   #119
Infamous~33

Infamous~33 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
lol'd!
Infamous~33 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2010, 04:04   #120
Robbyrob

Robbyrob has a reputation beyond reputeRobbyrob has a reputation beyond reputeRobbyrob has a reputation beyond reputeRobbyrob has a reputation beyond reputeRobbyrob has a reputation beyond reputeRobbyrob has a reputation beyond reputeRobbyrob has a reputation beyond reputeRobbyrob has a reputation beyond reputeRobbyrob has a reputation beyond reputeRobbyrob has a reputation beyond reputeRobbyrob has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you jealous i can sit here 80 hours a day. and stil have more income than you do yearly. Unless you countin drug money.. I know your kind is famous for that. But hey, I'm happy, Still have more, and make more, and still sit on CO as much as i want. So go cry. Or be a man and come here. I'll wait for ya.

And ill bet #4 is the only definition for you.
yeah our kind are famous for that u know wat else our kinda are famous for Banging white *****es, then again arent the drug suppliers white . Btw my job is to loook for retardsso we can select the top one and i believe dis thread just provided me with the winner.
Robbyrob is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: