Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-07-2010, 21:57   #91
Ir3Fly
?
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,161
Ir3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinky~ v2 View Post
'Cause comma's at the end of sentence's is for white folk only.
He's trying to make us believe he didn't fail English class so he just throws them in wherever
Ir3Fly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2010, 05:20   #92
FemmeFatal
Registered User
 
FemmeFatal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 115
FemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Banned 5x View Post
you jealous i can sit here 80 hours a day. and stil have more income than you do yearly. Unless you countin drug money.. I know your kind is famous for that. But hey, I'm happy, Still have more, and make more, and still sit on CO as much as i want. So go cry. Or be a man and come here. I'll wait for ya.

And ill bet #4 is the only definition for you.
ok arrow where is your vid of what you own ..Cpl gave u one lol wheres urs..you have nothing and your just a fat fella who sits on a lame 2d video game forum thinking its real life...the more you comment the more and more you fail ..you are becoming less interesting every post you make...i am starting to feel sorry for you..hope your not married or have kids or that would be even worse ..dont you get embarrassed or ashamed of your childish comments ...lol your poor thing hope you are not too lonely ..wonder what turned you this way..childhood problems?..oops seems like i care tooo much forget I'm inquiring
__________________
Femmefatal 120-131 water-fire 265 bp

" Dont Talk ya **** to Me and dont confuse me for somone who Actually gives a F@&$K"
FemmeFatal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2010, 05:38   #93
Infamous~
Seig Heil
 
Infamous~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NotAWitch
Posts: 13,022
Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
I am

Honor's Final boss.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
@Yessume
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2010, 08:11   #94
Arrow Banned 5x
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: A very black hood.
Posts: 683
Arrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatal View Post
ok arrow where is your vid of what you own ..Cpl gave u one lol wheres urs..you have nothing and your just a fat fella who sits on a lame 2d video game forum thinking its real life...the more you comment the more and more you fail ..you are becoming less interesting every post you make...i am starting to feel sorry for you..hope your not married or have kids or that would be even worse ..dont you get embarrassed or ashamed of your childish comments ...lol your poor thing hope you are not too lonely ..wonder what turned you this way..childhood problems?..oops seems like i care tooo much forget I'm inquiring
Just come over and find out. I can meet you at my TX, KY or MI home. That pretty much sums it up. And if you read much on the forum you would know all this. and you would know all about my children. You would also know how i took custody of my kids from all their moms cause they couldn't afford to fight me in court either. (that's pretty much sums up your fail statement) So get over it, get a life. And what make you think i care about what his dead mom and dad have. Whooopty, people die all the time.. And i actually think his brother runs more of his dads stadium. so he still has chit. thats why i don't reply to him,, there is nothing there that impresses me. Hell i owed the IRS more taxes last year than what his daddy said he paid for the stadium.

so please stop pretending your black

Last edited by Arrow Banned 5x; 07-08-2010 at 08:14.
Arrow Banned 5x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2010, 16:09   #95
Sav
Bollocks..
 
Sav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 1,685
Sav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Banned 5x View Post
Just come over and find out. I can meet you at my TX, KY or MI home. That pretty much sums it up. And if you read much on the forum you would know all this. and you would know all about my children. You would also know how i took custody of my kids from all their moms cause they couldn't afford to fight me in court either. (that's pretty much sums up your fail statement) So get over it, get a life. And what make you think i care about what his dead mom and dad have. Whooopty, people die all the time.. And i actually think his brother runs more of his dads stadium. so he still has chit. thats why i don't reply to him,, there is nothing there that impresses me. Hell i owed the IRS more taxes last year than what his daddy said he paid for the stadium.

so please stop pretending your black
Just because your home has wheels doesn't mean you have a home in every state you drive it to.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc0-wSQd-LQ
(_)
( _)>***8976;***9632;-***9632;
(***8976;***9632;_***9632;)
Sav is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2010, 16:38   #96
AsUWish
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Binladens Cave
Posts: 343
AsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sav View Post
Just because your home has wheels doesn't mean you have a home in every state you drive it to.
Been to. He cant drive anymore, it's either gas or cps. easy choice for him.
AsUWish is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2010, 19:29   #97
Arrow Banned 5x
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: A very black hood.
Posts: 683
Arrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sav View Post
Just because your home has wheels doesn't mean you have a home in every state you drive it to.
Just cause to to poor to understand it, doesn't mean its isn't so. but either way i guess it would make it easier for you to come to me,. which you have not yet.
are your ears as big as you r lips,, you could just fly to one of my locations. your not the first nor the last blacky who is just ALL talk on the internet.
Arrow Banned 5x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2010, 20:18   #98
AsUWish
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Binladens Cave
Posts: 343
AsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Banned 5x View Post
Just cause to to poor to understand it, doesn't mean its isn't so. but either way i guess it would make it easier for you to come to me,. which you have not yet.
are your ears as big as you r lips,, you could just fly to one of my locations. your not the first nor the last blacky who is just ALL talk on the internet.
He's white. I'm embarrassed for you... wait.. no I'm not
AsUWish is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2010, 01:23   #99
FemmeFatal
Registered User
 
FemmeFatal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 115
FemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Banned 5x View Post
Just come over and find out. I can meet you at my TX, KY or MI home. That pretty much sums it up. And if you read much on the forum you would know all this. and you would know all about my children. You would also know how i took custody of my kids from all their moms cause they couldn't afford to fight me in court either. (that's pretty much sums up your fail statement) So get over it, get a life. And what make you think i care about what his dead mom and dad have. Whooopty, people die all the time.. And i actually think his brother runs more of his dads stadium. so he still has chit. thats why i don't reply to him,, there is nothing there that impresses me. Hell i owed the IRS more taxes last year than what his daddy said he paid for the stadium.

so please stop pretending your black
omg u are more damaged than i thought.

.SERIOUSLY tho MARK anyone who would state all that u did on a forum is trying way to hard to impress people for SOME reason?..im confused to the fact you cant see that its really weird that someone would say the stuff you do and did above and not think its NOT meant for a forum as this one!?..all jokes aside, is this really what your about?.. whether the facts you say are real or you are full of it is irrelevant, this is mainly full or teenagers and kids so all your post ( and i don't read em) if there like this are really strange when you are aware of the genre your talking too..and its a 2d game..?...im one confused and bewildered Gal
__________________
Femmefatal 120-131 water-fire 265 bp

" Dont Talk ya **** to Me and dont confuse me for somone who Actually gives a F@&$K"

Last edited by FemmeFatal; 07-09-2010 at 02:09.
FemmeFatal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2010, 09:00   #100
Arrow Banned 5x
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: A very black hood.
Posts: 683
Arrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsUWish View Post
He's white. I'm embarrassed for you... wait.. no I'm not
he is more black than dice. did you hear him in his video or watch him typing when he talks,. definition #4, like i said. (there is wiggers too, but he just meats the stupid part of being black)
Arrow Banned 5x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2010, 09:03   #101
Arrow Banned 5x
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: A very black hood.
Posts: 683
Arrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatal View Post
omg u are more damaged than i thought.

.SERIOUSLY tho MARK anyone who would state all that u did on a forum is trying way to hard to impress people for SOME reason?..im confused to the fact you cant see that its really weird that someone would say the stuff you do and did above and not think its NOT meant for a forum as this one!?..all jokes aside, is this really what your about?.. whether the facts you say are real or you are full of it is irrelevant, this is mainly full or teenagers and kids so all your post ( and i don't read em) if there like this are really strange when you are aware of the genre your talking too..and its a 2d game..?...im one confused and bewildered Gal
wow, seriously tho, when 4 or 5 blacky try to act all that on a forum. it take a white guy to keep you in check,, not to impress anyone,, just to rub it in why you failed. Fact is i live in a cardboard box and eat out of dumpsters and don't have +12 chars, and i we are still superior.

oh ya and to just increase post count. lmao
Arrow Banned 5x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2010, 09:28   #102
AsUWish
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Binladens Cave
Posts: 343
AsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Banned 5x View Post
he is more black than dice. did you hear him in his video or watch him typing when he talks,. definition #4, like i said. (there is wiggers too, but he just meats the stupid part of being black)
You can only judge someone by the way they type if they type like you.

"He just meats the stupid part of being black" k then

And no I didnt hear him in his video, I'm not as obsessed with him like you.
AsUWish is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2010, 09:29   #103
Infamous~
Seig Heil
 
Infamous~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NotAWitch
Posts: 13,022
Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Haters ghana hate.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
@Yessume
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2010, 10:54   #104
Ir3Fly
?
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,161
Ir3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Banned 5x View Post
(there is wiggers too, but he just meats the stupid part of being black)
lol
Ir3Fly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2010, 13:15   #105
KingGary0000
Registered User
 
KingGary0000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 200
KingGary0000 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Banned 5x View Post
wow, seriously tho, when 4 or 5 blacky try to act all that on a forum. it take a white guy to keep you in check,, not to impress anyone,, just to rub it in why you failed. Fact is i live in a cardboard box and eat out of dumpsters and don't have +12 chars, and i we are still superior.

oh ya and to just increase post count. lmao
dont worry you can part of the rich white folk team

current members me/nick(dark_tokigen)/joe(darkprodigy)/Prometheus(fat white guy)
__________________
____________________________
____________________________
____________________________
____________________________
______________
______________
____________________________
____________________________
____________________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by SodaPOP View Post
when KingUber says something and still no one gives a ****. #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPBanIsForNoobs View Post
Just don't quote me on the fact it's a dead server. He will ironically ask how it's dead again... by talking to all the people who quit the server.
KingGary0000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:01.


You Rated this Thread: