Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-07-2010, 21:57   #91
Ir3Fly
?

Ir3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinky~ v2 View Post
'Cause comma's at the end of sentence's is for white folk only.
He's trying to make us believe he didn't fail English class so he just throws them in wherever
Ir3Fly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2010, 05:20   #92
FemmeFatal

FemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Banned 5x View Post
you jealous i can sit here 80 hours a day. and stil have more income than you do yearly. Unless you countin drug money.. I know your kind is famous for that. But hey, I'm happy, Still have more, and make more, and still sit on CO as much as i want. So go cry. Or be a man and come here. I'll wait for ya.

And ill bet #4 is the only definition for you.
ok arrow where is your vid of what you own ..Cpl gave u one lol wheres urs..you have nothing and your just a fat fella who sits on a lame 2d video game forum thinking its real life...the more you comment the more and more you fail ..you are becoming less interesting every post you make...i am starting to feel sorry for you..hope your not married or have kids or that would be even worse ..dont you get embarrassed or ashamed of your childish comments ...lol your poor thing hope you are not too lonely ..wonder what turned you this way..childhood problems?..oops seems like i care tooo much forget I'm inquiring

" Dont Talk ya **** to Me and dont confuse me for somone who Actually gives a F@&$K"
FemmeFatal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2010, 05:38   #93
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
I am

Honor's Final boss.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2010, 08:11   #94
Arrow Banned 5x
Banned

Arrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatal View Post
ok arrow where is your vid of what you own ..Cpl gave u one lol wheres urs..you have nothing and your just a fat fella who sits on a lame 2d video game forum thinking its real life...the more you comment the more and more you fail ..you are becoming less interesting every post you make...i am starting to feel sorry for you..hope your not married or have kids or that would be even worse ..dont you get embarrassed or ashamed of your childish comments ...lol your poor thing hope you are not too lonely ..wonder what turned you this way..childhood problems?..oops seems like i care tooo much forget I'm inquiring
Just come over and find out. I can meet you at my TX, KY or MI home. That pretty much sums it up. And if you read much on the forum you would know all this. and you would know all about my children. You would also know how i took custody of my kids from all their moms cause they couldn't afford to fight me in court either. (that's pretty much sums up your fail statement) So get over it, get a life. And what make you think i care about what his dead mom and dad have. Whooopty, people die all the time.. And i actually think his brother runs more of his dads stadium. so he still has chit. thats why i don't reply to him,, there is nothing there that impresses me. Hell i owed the IRS more taxes last year than what his daddy said he paid for the stadium.

so please stop pretending your black

Last edited by Arrow Banned 5x; 07-08-2010 at 08:14.
Arrow Banned 5x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2010, 16:09   #95
Sav
Bollocks..

Sav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Just come over and find out. I can meet you at my TX, KY or MI home. That pretty much sums it up. And if you read much on the forum you would know all this. and you would know all about my children. You would also know how i took custody of my kids from all their moms cause they couldn't afford to fight me in court either. (that's pretty much sums up your fail statement) So get over it, get a life. And what make you think i care about what his dead mom and dad have. Whooopty, people die all the time.. And i actually think his brother runs more of his dads stadium. so he still has chit. thats why i don't reply to him,, there is nothing there that impresses me. Hell i owed the IRS more taxes last year than what his daddy said he paid for the stadium.

Just because your home has wheels doesn't mean you have a home in every state you drive it to.
(***8976;***9632;_***9632;)
Sav is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2010, 16:38   #96
AsUWish
Banned

AsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sav View Post
Just because your home has wheels doesn't mean you have a home in every state you drive it to.
Been to. He cant drive anymore, it's either gas or cps. easy choice for him.
AsUWish is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2010, 19:29   #97
Arrow Banned 5x
Banned

Arrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sav View Post
Just cause to to poor to understand it, doesn't mean its isn't so. but either way i guess it would make it easier for you to come to me,. which you have not yet.
are your ears as big as you r lips,, you could just fly to one of my locations. your not the first nor the last blacky who is just ALL talk on the internet.
Old 07-08-2010, 20:18   #98
AsUWish
Banned

AsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Just cause to to poor to understand it, doesn't mean its isn't so. but either way i guess it would make it easier for you to come to me,. which you have not yet.
are your ears as big as you r lips,, you could just fly to one of my locations. your not the first nor the last blacky who is just ALL talk on the internet.
He's white. I'm embarrassed for you... wait.. no I'm not
Old 07-09-2010, 01:23   #99
FemmeFatal

FemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

omg u are more damaged than i thought.

.SERIOUSLY tho MARK anyone who would state all that u did on a forum is trying way to hard to impress people for SOME reason?..im confused to the fact you cant see that its really weird that someone would say the stuff you do and did above and not think its NOT meant for a forum as this one!?..all jokes aside, is this really what your about?.. whether the facts you say are real or you are full of it is irrelevant, this is mainly full or teenagers and kids so all your post ( and i don't read em) if there like this are really strange when you are aware of the genre your talking too..and its a 2d game..?...im one confused and bewildered Gal

" Dont Talk ya **** to Me and dont confuse me for somone who Actually gives a F@&$K"

Last edited by FemmeFatal; 07-09-2010 at 02:09.
FemmeFatal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2010, 09:00   #100
Arrow Banned 5x
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsUWish View Post
He's white. I'm embarrassed for you... wait.. no I'm not
he is more black than dice. did you hear him in his video or watch him typing when he talks,. definition #4, like i said. (there is wiggers too, but he just meats the stupid part of being black)
Old 07-09-2010, 09:03   #101
Arrow Banned 5x
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatal View Post
omg u are more damaged than i thought.

.SERIOUSLY tho MARK anyone who would state all that u did on a forum is trying way to hard to impress people for SOME reason?..im confused to the fact you cant see that its really weird that someone would say the stuff you do and did above and not think its NOT meant for a forum as this one!?..all jokes aside, is this really what your about?.. whether the facts you say are real or you are full of it is irrelevant, this is mainly full or teenagers and kids so all your post ( and i don't read em) if there like this are really strange when you are aware of the genre your talking too..and its a 2d game..?...im one confused and bewildered Gal
wow, seriously tho, when 4 or 5 blacky try to act all that on a forum. it take a white guy to keep you in check,, not to impress anyone,, just to rub it in why you failed. Fact is i live in a cardboard box and eat out of dumpsters and don't have +12 chars, and i we are still superior.

oh ya and to just increase post count. lmao
Old 07-09-2010, 09:28   #102
AsUWish
Banned

Quote:
he is more black than dice. did you hear him in his video or watch him typing when he talks,. definition #4, like i said. (there is wiggers too, but he just meats the stupid part of being black)
You can only judge someone by the way they type if they type like you.

"He just meats the stupid part of being black" k then

And no I didnt hear him in his video, I'm not as obsessed with him like you.
Old 07-09-2010, 09:29   #103
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Haters ghana hate.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2010, 10:54   #104
Ir3Fly
?

Ir3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
(there is wiggers too, but he just meats the stupid part of being black)
lol
Ir3Fly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2010, 13:15   #105
KingGary0000

KingGary0000 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
wow, seriously tho, when 4 or 5 blacky try to act all that on a forum. it take a white guy to keep you in check,, not to impress anyone,, just to rub it in why you failed. Fact is i live in a cardboard box and eat out of dumpsters and don't have +12 chars, and i we are still superior.

oh ya and to just increase post count. lmao
dont worry you can part of the rich white folk team

current members me/nick(dark_tokigen)/joe(darkprodigy)/Prometheus(fat white guy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SodaPOP View Post
when KingUber says something and still no one gives a ****. #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPBanIsForNoobs View Post
Just don't quote me on the fact it's a dead server. He will ironically ask how it's dead again... by talking to all the people who quit the server.
KingGary0000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: