Old 07-09-2010, 00:08   #31
Amber.
ImUrQueen

Amber. has a reputation beyond reputeAmber. has a reputation beyond reputeAmber. has a reputation beyond reputeAmber. has a reputation beyond reputeAmber. has a reputation beyond reputeAmber. has a reputation beyond reputeAmber. has a reputation beyond reputeAmber. has a reputation beyond reputeAmber. has a reputation beyond reputeAmber. has a reputation beyond reputeAmber. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatal View Post
Was it Arrow or Amber??...or..
Royal Family My idea My Guild Arrowguy was only my Baby sitter he join me cause i was the only Blind person in the server and btw i like you too <3

***9829;Deams-justice/honor
***9829;Amber69 *Banned*
***9829;Dark_Amber *Retired*
***9829;Flutes Ninja131 Ninja131 Ninja137
***9829;RippLe 137pure Water
***9829;IamYourPain Ninja132 Warrior134 Trojan137
Bp366 Gold Cup +12 Zebra

Quote:
RippLe speaks to Sav~:
why u came to my guild? ^^
Sav~ speaks to RippLe:
Its all because I love you
Amber. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2010, 06:27   #32
Sav
Bollocks..

Sav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by amber. View Post
royal family my idea sav's guild arrowguy was only my baby sitter he join me cause i was the only blind person in the server and btw i like you too <3
<3
(***8976;***9632;_***9632;)

Last edited by Sav; 07-09-2010 at 06:29.
Sav is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2010, 09:05   #33
Arrow Banned 5x
Banned

Arrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber. View Post
Royal Family My idea My Guild Arrowguy was only my Baby sitter he join me cause i was the only Blind person in the server and btw i like you too <3
What ever makes you feel better.
and like sav said, you sold your hummer to buy chars, then went broke, and had to sell one your chars,, and now you lost the guild you stole. I cant wait to see what else you lose in the next year. lol

I love you clan name. we finally figured out what your clan name stands for?
GDAIF = God Dam Amber is Fat.

Last edited by Arrow Banned 5x; 07-09-2010 at 09:07.
Arrow Banned 5x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2010, 09:30   #34
AsUWish
Banned

AsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Banned 5x View Post
and like sav said, you sold your hummer to buy chars, then went broke, and had to sell one your chars,, and now you lost the guild you stole. I cant wait to see what else you lose in the next year. lol

No, God Damn Arrow Is a Failure.

And it's kinda hypocritical that someone as fat and bald as you would call ANYONE fat.
AsUWish is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2010, 11:03   #35
Sav
Bollocks..

Sav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
This pretty much sums up the reason you say all the pointless crap you say.
I'm still waiting for next "insult" that has no truth behind it.
No matter what petty insult you make in the end you still lose at this game. Which is what this is I know it's so important to you but this is a game.
You can talk big about how much your life is better, how much more money you have, or how many more houses you own.

In the end this is what you have on this game you talk so big on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guild war winners
Dreams Honor/Justice ~Royal~Family~ IamYourPain 2010-07-04
Dreams Honor/Justice ~Royal~Family~ IamYourPain 2010-06-27
Dreams Honor/Justice ~Royal~Family~ IamYourPain 2010-06-20
Dreams Honor/Justice ~Royal~Family~ IamYourPain 2010-06-13
Dreams Honor/Justice ~Royal~Family~ IamYourPain 2010-06-06
Dreams Honor/Justice ~Royal~Family~ IamYourPain 2010-05-30
/thread
(***8976;***9632;_***9632;)

Last edited by Sav; 07-09-2010 at 11:05.
Sav is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2010, 13:13   #36
KingGary0000

KingGary0000 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrow banned 5x View Post
what ever makes you feel better.
And like sav said, you sold your hummer to buy chars, then went broke, and had to sell one your chars,, and now you lost the guild you stole. I cant wait to see what else you lose in the next year. Lol

i love you clan name. We finally figured out what your clan name stands for?
Gdaif = god dam amber is fat.
xdd

Quote:
Originally Posted by SodaPOP View Post
when KingUber says something and still no one gives a ****. #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPBanIsForNoobs View Post
Just don't quote me on the fact it's a dead server. He will ironically ask how it's dead again... by talking to all the people who quit the server.
KingGary0000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2010, 13:25   #37
~WaZzuP~
o.o

~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

It's only five letters and you managed to **** up the order. It's GDIAF.

Howie:
and i dont mean to impose, but would you like to do the mash with me?
Operator Sydney has invited Phil to join this conversation. Currently in room: Howie, Phil, Sydney.
Phil:
Sure thing.
Phil:
You want to be Frankenstein or the Wolfman?
Phil:
I call the Count.

http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...0&d=1244616404

Tito319 speaks to NIGHTWARRIOR:
ill buy your guild from you
~WaZzuP~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2010, 13:29   #38
pinky~ v2

pinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WaZzuP~ View Post
GDIAF was my clan or at least the name of mine when I still played...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
Wow dumbass.. Maybe you shoulda stayed your ass in school bro.. Clearly dictionary.com says i spelled it correct.. Fail grammar troll fail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~NuNu~ View Post
concern is correct... not consern
^ Lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ir3Fly View Post
There was a period when Honor had no mod for like, a year. After that we went through about a mod about every two/three months because Alan and Chaz would always ***** them out until they got fed up and left
pinky~ v2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2010, 15:06   #39
Arrow Banned 5x
Banned

Arrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WaZzuP~ View Post
Not really it just wasn't important enough for me to really care, Kinda like you.
so ok, GDIAF = God dam it ambers fat. Either way.
Old 07-09-2010, 15:07   #40
Arrow Banned 5x
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sav View Post
No matter what petty insult you make in the end you still lose at this game. Which is what this is I know it's so important to you but this is a game.
You can talk big about how much your life is better, how much more money you have, or how many more houses you own.

/thread
Still waiting for such a strong white niggy to show up,. Can't afford the drive?
/thread
Old 07-09-2010, 16:19   #41
FemmeFatal

FemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sav View Post

/thread
well said Sav very well said think im an admirer now

" Dont Talk ya **** to Me and dont confuse me for somone who Actually gives a F@&$K"
FemmeFatal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2010, 12:32   #42
Amber.
ImUrQueen

Amber. has a reputation beyond reputeAmber. has a reputation beyond reputeAmber. has a reputation beyond reputeAmber. has a reputation beyond reputeAmber. has a reputation beyond reputeAmber. has a reputation beyond reputeAmber. has a reputation beyond reputeAmber. has a reputation beyond reputeAmber. has a reputation beyond reputeAmber. has a reputation beyond reputeAmber. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

GDAIF = God Dam Arrowguy is Fa g.
lolwut? it's not my clan

***9829;Deams-justice/honor
***9829;Amber69 *Banned*
***9829;Dark_Amber *Retired*
***9829;Flutes Ninja131 Ninja131 Ninja137
***9829;RippLe 137pure Water
***9829;IamYourPain Ninja132 Warrior134 Trojan137
Bp366 Gold Cup +12 Zebra

Quote:
RippLe speaks to Sav~:
why u came to my guild? ^^
Sav~ speaks to RippLe:
Its all because I love you
Amber. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2010, 12:48   #43
Starr22

Starr22 has a reputation beyond reputeStarr22 has a reputation beyond reputeStarr22 has a reputation beyond reputeStarr22 has a reputation beyond reputeStarr22 has a reputation beyond reputeStarr22 has a reputation beyond reputeStarr22 has a reputation beyond reputeStarr22 has a reputation beyond reputeStarr22 has a reputation beyond reputeStarr22 has a reputation beyond reputeStarr22 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Starr22
Quote:
Not my fault I'm just white moron.
Fixed.
Starr22~ - ninja130-warr130-water140(my babystarr)
BurninStarr - tro130-warr130-archer131

|LIBERTY|
Starr22 - archer70
..loving you is heaven, missing you is hell..

I'm just perfectly mean

Te quiero Julio..po prostu Cie kocham kochanie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icis View Post
Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics
Even if you win your still retarded!!
Starr22 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2010, 17:55   #44
Norg~
Banned

Norg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Still waiting for such a strong white niggy to show up,. Can't afford the drive?
/thread
First, learn some history, Hitler was against jews, not black ppl, and look where he is atm

Second, GDIAF stands for Go Die In A Fire, which damn well fits you

and last, you fail at this game, talk so big, yet no prove of you doing anything but talking **** about others.

i get called a fa g, yet his marry to you.

For the gw part, screeny sums it all up
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	217296830.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	195.6 KB
ID:	136077  

Last edited by Norg~; 07-16-2010 at 17:57.
Norg~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: