Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-06-2010, 23:25   #76
Sav
Bollocks..

Sav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsUWish View Post
Good that you admit that And compete with what exactly? Go ahead say **** like "I've got money so I've got a good life" etc, obviously you havent since you spend all day sittin your fat arse in front of a computer screen.
All that and I got full +12 before him, don't even bother to play except for gws and he loses. I'm glad his 24/7 playing pays off. Let me go throw the 3,000 cps in with the other weekly winnings.
(***8976;***9632;_***9632;)
Sav is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2010, 00:09   #77
AsUWish
Banned

AsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sav View Post
All that and I got full +12 before him, don't even bother to play except for gws and he loses. I'm glad his 24/7 playing pays off. Let me go throw the 3,000 cps in with the other weekly winnings.
Yeah, heard he made a full +12 tro and fails with it more than he does with an archer. Ah well, cant compete with his life.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	6c9788e5-2867-4fea-8b25-f4e9a26eb980.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	135764  
AsUWish is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2010, 04:10   #78
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Banned 5x is an idiot

oh,hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2010, 06:33   #79
AsUWish
Banned

AsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
Arrow Banned 5x is an idiot

oh,hi
I support this.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:55   #80
Arrow Banned 5x
Banned

Arrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sav View Post
you jealous i can sit here 80 hours a day. and stil have more income than you do yearly. Unless you countin drug money.. I know your kind is famous for that. But hey, I'm happy, Still have more, and make more, and still sit on CO as much as i want. So go cry. Or be a man and come here. I'll wait for ya.

And ill bet #4 is the only definition for you.
Arrow Banned 5x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2010, 10:07   #81
Gold_Warr

Gold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Banned 5x View Post
you jealous i can sit here 80 hours a day.
Too bad that day has 24 hrs.....or maybe urs has 80, w/e then
Gold_Warr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2010, 10:16   #82
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
/raped
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2010, 11:29   #83
Arrow Banned 5x
Banned

Arrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold_Warr View Post
Too bad that day has 24 hrs.....or maybe urs has 80, w/e then
that was my whole point, you must be black, since you actually were dumb enough to respond to that statement.
Old 07-07-2010, 11:30   #84
Arrow Banned 5x
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
/raped
why you wanna admit what you did to you lil baby sister. i know blacks have no class, but admitting that was bad.
Old 07-07-2010, 12:41   #85
KingGary0000

KingGary0000 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
you jealous i can sit here 80 hours a day. and stil have more income than you do yearly. Unless you countin drug money.. I know your kind is famous for that. But hey, I'm happy, Still have more, and make more, and still sit on CO as much as i want. So go cry. Or be a man and come here. I'll wait for ya.

lmao to be a successful drug dealer you cant sit your arse on co all day you gotta be out in the corners peddlin to retards like you

Quote:
Originally Posted by SodaPOP View Post
when KingUber says something and still no one gives a ****. #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPBanIsForNoobs View Post
Just don't quote me on the fact it's a dead server. He will ironically ask how it's dead again... by talking to all the people who quit the server.
KingGary0000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2010, 14:37   #86
AsUWish
Banned

Quote:

You dont have more money than anyone, you feed tq it. Which shows you've got a better life than all of us since you have to spend all your money on a game you still fail at.
Old 07-07-2010, 15:50   #87
pinky~ v2

pinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
that was my whole point, you must be black, since you actually were dumb enough to respond to that statement.
Quote:
why you wanna admit what you did to you lil baby sister. i know blacks have no class, but admitting that was bad.
At least they know what the color black is... You read it out of an online dictionary and you were still too stupid to comprehend it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinky~ v2 View Post
Why would I have to reinvent the dictionary when I have Wiki.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black

Black is the color of objects that do not emit or reflect light in any part of the visible spectrum; they absorb all such frequencies of light. Although black is sometimes described as an "achromatic", or hueless, color, in practice it can be considered a color, as in expressions like "black cat" or "black paint".

Furthermore:
Pigments that absorb light rather than reflect it back to the eye "look black". A black pigment can, however, result from a combination of several pigments that collectively absorb all colors. If appropriate proportions of three primary pigments are mixed, the result reflects so little light as to be called "black".

^ All courtesy of Wiki

Now to rape your own post:
Quote:
OMG,, your slower than me apparently,.. since black is the absence of color period.
vs.

Quote:
Webster
Main Entry: 1black
Pronunciation: \***712;blak\
5 a : characterized by the absence of light <a black night> b : reflecting or transmitting little or no light <black water> c : served without milk or cream <black coffee>

See the difference stupid? You said absence of COLOR, not light. Big difference. Absence of COLOR suggests that color is absent from said source whereas black absorbs all the colors which shows the colors aren't "absent", they are present, just absorbed into one base thus causing black.

Ahhhh durrrrr. It sure looks like you can read, too bad it's not a reading issue you have, it's a comprehension.
Ahhhh durrrr. Too bad money can't buy you brains.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
Wow dumbass.. Maybe you shoulda stayed your ass in school bro.. Clearly dictionary.com says i spelled it correct.. Fail grammar troll fail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~NuNu~ View Post
concern is correct... not consern
^ Lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ir3Fly View Post
There was a period when Honor had no mod for like, a year. After that we went through about a mod about every two/three months because Alan and Chaz would always ***** them out until they got fed up and left
pinky~ v2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2010, 16:01   #88
AsUWish
Banned

Quote:
At least they know what the color black is... You read it out of an online dictionary and you were still too stupid to comprehend it.

hhhhh
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DerpDurrDog.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	135797  
Old 07-07-2010, 20:29   #89
Arrow Banned 5x
Banned

Quote:

there you go again,, using that blacky brain cell. puff puff pass man,
Old 07-07-2010, 21:06   #90
pinky~ v2

pinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
there you go again,, using that blacky brain cell. puff puff pass man,
'Cause comma's at the end of sentence's is for white folk only.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
Wow dumbass.. Maybe you shoulda stayed your ass in school bro.. Clearly dictionary.com says i spelled it correct.. Fail grammar troll fail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~NuNu~ View Post
concern is correct... not consern
^ Lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ir3Fly View Post
There was a period when Honor had no mod for like, a year. After that we went through about a mod about every two/three months because Alan and Chaz would always ***** them out until they got fed up and left
pinky~ v2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: