Old 07-03-2010, 11:08   #46
Norg~
Banned

Norg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatal View Post
Norg [Accepted - Jailed ]
Reviewed 04-16-2007

thats not u is it norg~ lol
Btw, i have never denied, and u fail so bad. I said it before and ill say it again so ur retarded mind can understand, i was caught using auto lvling, never aimbot, and yes it was me, never said it wasnt me.

STFU about fbers, u got nothing to say about Honor since ur justice ***.

Link you fail, you got caught aimbotting, unlike me, i do not proclaim to be top fber, but u do, and still got caught aimbotting, so much for ur "skills". FAIL
Norg~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2010, 11:11   #47
pinky~ v2

pinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg~ View Post
I'll clear up this up, yes i was caught auto lvling. That was it, i never been caught aimbotting or speedhacking or nothing alike, and i have never said i wasnt, and who recorded me was Bloodybill

ask him urself
I thought Michael was the one who was caught after he took over the account, my mistake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
Wow dumbass.. Maybe you shoulda stayed your ass in school bro.. Clearly dictionary.com says i spelled it correct.. Fail grammar troll fail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~NuNu~ View Post
concern is correct... not consern
^ Lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ir3Fly View Post
There was a period when Honor had no mod for like, a year. After that we went through about a mod about every two/three months because Alan and Chaz would always ***** them out until they got fed up and left
pinky~ v2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2010, 11:20   #48
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinky~ v2 View Post
I agree, a bot program is a bot program and the penalty that is given by TQ is the same, but that's not my argument. I was aruging what each was used for. Aimbot is skill-less. You stand, type a code with who you want to kill, you see said person and they die, as clearly shown on your bot vid. Where is the fun in that? Seriously. Leveling bot gains you levels while you're off doing whatever it is you want to do however it does nothing for your skill in the game. You could have a full 137 tweaked out char but if you can't hit **** then you're still useless.

BTW, having access to an auto leveler doesn't necessarily mean you have access to an aimbot. At least not back when I played. It was all epvp back then and epvp wouldn't post it to public posters, just the ones who are very active and have enough "karma" on their account.

SV never had an aimbot and all you had to do was paypal $5 bucks to an account and you had an auto leveler emailed to you.
When I said "Someone who has acces to 1 bot also means he can have acces to another bot" I meant that people are able to find other bot programs too, or maybe it is already in the bot program they have.

People use lvling bot cause they are lazy, other people use aimbot cause they are lazy. People who lvl legit hate botlvlers cause they ks and lvl faster, people who play fb legit hate aimbotters cause their hit ratio is much higher then theirs.

Im just saying that if someone uses 1 bot program and people say "Oooh its just lvl botting, that is cool" no it's the same, you are disturbing other people with that too. Same with aimbot.

My video will just show how much fun I can have, by killing peeps even when it is 6 vs 1 and people whining like mad. And showing how slow TQ is with dealing the punishment.

The chances of me owning 6 people around me when they all simple 1 hit me is kinda small... but with a bot program they whine and that feeds my motivation of recording
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2010, 11:30   #49
Norg~
Banned

Norg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinky~ v2 View Post
I thought Michael was the one who was caught after he took over the account, my mistake.
lol nah, date is 2007, i quit CO on 2008 recall, then two ppl had my acc, Micheal was the one who had it last
Old 07-03-2010, 11:32   #50
Norg~
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
When I said "Someone who has acces to 1 bot also means he can have acces to another bot" I meant that people are able to find other bot programs too, or maybe it is already in the bot program they have.

People use lvling bot cause they are lazy, other people use aimbot cause they are lazy. People who lvl legit hate botlvlers cause they ks and lvl faster, people who play fb legit hate aimbotters cause their hit ratio is much higher then theirs.

Im just saying that if someone uses 1 bot program and people say "Oooh its just lvl botting, that is cool" no it's the same, you are disturbing other people with that too. Same with aimbot.

My video will just show how much fun I can have, by killing peeps even when it is 6 vs 1 and people whining like mad. And showing how slow TQ is with dealing the punishment.

The chances of me owning 6 people around me when they all simple 1 hit me is kinda small... but with a bot program they whine and that feeds my motivation of recording
You talking bs now. agreed on the lazy crap, but hey, who are you to talk about hit ratio and anything like that, you got nothing to say about fbing in this server let alone in Royalty, so be nice and stfu ok?
Old 07-03-2010, 11:45   #51
Ir3Fly
?

Ir3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Using an aimbot is the ultimate form of crying. It's means either A: You've gotten pz'd so many times due to lack of skill that you raged and started aimbotting or B: You thought someone else was using one which you thought justified yourself using one. However is most cases, you just suck.

As Alan said, a level bot only demonstrates laziness while an aimbot, or any other PVP cheat, demonstrates a complete lack of skill.

Last edited by Ir3Fly; 07-03-2010 at 11:48.
Ir3Fly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2010, 11:54   #52
Norg~
Banned

Quote:
Using an aimbot is the ultimate form of crying. It's means either A: You've gotten pz'd so many times due to lack of skill that you raged and started aimbotting or B: You thought someone else was using one which you thought justified yourself using one. However is most cases, you just suck.

As Alan said, a level bot only demonstrates laziness while an aimbot, or any other PVP cheat, demonstrates a complete lack of skill.
^ agreed
Old 07-03-2010, 12:38   #53
pinky~ v2

pinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
How much you want to bet that people don't use aimbot simply because they are "lazy" ?

Using aimbot because you are "lazy" implies that you could do it even without the aimbot, however, are too "lazy" to do so. Your last sentence however, states otherwise which goes to show I was right in what I said originally and your argument against it is null =/

It's not "laziness" that drives people to download an aimbot, it's lack of skill. You just said it yourself, just in different words.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
Wow dumbass.. Maybe you shoulda stayed your ass in school bro.. Clearly dictionary.com says i spelled it correct.. Fail grammar troll fail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~NuNu~ View Post
concern is correct... not consern
^ Lmao.

Quote:
There was a period when Honor had no mod for like, a year. After that we went through about a mod about every two/three months because Alan and Chaz would always ***** them out until they got fed up and left
pinky~ v2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2010, 13:27   #54
KingGary0000

KingGary0000 is on a distinguished road
Quote:

anyone who actually spends time leveling is a ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by SodaPOP View Post
when KingUber says something and still no one gives a ****. #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPBanIsForNoobs View Post
Just don't quote me on the fact it's a dead server. He will ironically ask how it's dead again... by talking to all the people who quit the server.
KingGary0000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2010, 13:29   #55
KingGary0000

Quote:

lol'd

but dont talk shyzzle about my mommy

your the most unpopular trash on this forum and shes extremely respected by all of us

Quote:
Quote:
Just don't quote me on the fact it's a dead server. He will ironically ask how it's dead again... by talking to all the people who quit the server.
Old 07-03-2010, 14:37   #56
Starr22

Starr22 has a reputation beyond reputeStarr22 has a reputation beyond reputeStarr22 has a reputation beyond reputeStarr22 has a reputation beyond reputeStarr22 has a reputation beyond reputeStarr22 has a reputation beyond reputeStarr22 has a reputation beyond reputeStarr22 has a reputation beyond reputeStarr22 has a reputation beyond reputeStarr22 has a reputation beyond reputeStarr22 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Starr22
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingGary0000 View Post
lol'd

but dont talk shyzzle about my mommy

your the most unpopular trash on this forum and shes extremely respected by all of us
<3 xD
Starr22~ - ninja130-warr130-water140(my babystarr)
BurninStarr - tro130-warr130-archer131

|LIBERTY|
Starr22 - archer70
..loving you is heaven, missing you is hell..

I'm just perfectly mean

Te quiero Julio..po prostu Cie kocham kochanie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icis View Post
Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics
Even if you win your still retarded!!
Starr22 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2010, 16:07   #57
KingGary0000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr22 View Post
<3 xD

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-03-2010, 16:52   #58
FemmeFatal

FemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond repute
lmao@ femme is ..link haha..and pinky yeah ur right i am a justice player and we did merge with honor true that ..my bad i understnad what you ment now so.. yeah i was wrong, i was meaning THIS server as in Justice of course, so for that im wrong ur right....but i still stand by the fact a good REAL FBer is not around

so hate it all you like people but lets state the REAL fbers here now ..fire away

" Dont Talk ya **** to Me and dont confuse me for somone who Actually gives a F@&$K"
FemmeFatal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2010, 17:10   #59
AHHitburnzzz
Banned

AHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond repute
PVE bot = Lazy, Lack of skill in the game.
PVP bot = Lazy, Lack of skill in the game.

Either way they are both lacking skill and both just plain lazy, why the hell do you think I pve botted? I'm the laziest person that you will ever meet. Except I won't deny using a program that helps you benefit in a free online mmorpg game. If it really means so much to you when someone bots just record them and do your best to get them sent to botjail so they have to pay for what they did. Stop complaining about people using them and just do something about it.

Bots are bad, so is this game. They are a good match for each other.

Sorry but someone had to say it.
AHHitburnzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2010, 17:30   #60
~WaZzuP~
o.o

~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
ok all you retarded wanna be fbers unlike the late original Oblivinator <---- real fber
Quote:
as for Norg lol ok another one of those "oh it was another player not the REAL norg " lol ok ill take ya word for it
Obli was bot jailed on Liberty not too long ago. It was his cousin on the account though. You'll take his word for it too, right?
Quote:
B: You thought someone else was using one which you thought justified yourself using one. However is most cases, you just suck.
Don't put it like that. It'll seem like my fault. He started aimbotting back around when I killed him constantly with a char that had less potency than him. He would cry aimbot quite a bit, but then he started aimbotting himself.

Howie:
and i dont mean to impose, but would you like to do the mash with me?
Operator Sydney has invited Phil to join this conversation. Currently in room: Howie, Phil, Sydney.
Phil:
Sure thing.
Phil:
You want to be Frankenstein or the Wolfman?
Phil:
I call the Count.

http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...0&d=1244616404

Tito319 speaks to NIGHTWARRIOR:
ill buy your guild from you
~WaZzuP~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: