Old 07-07-2017, 17:11   #1
TDB|BlaZinG

TDB|BlaZinG has a reputation beyond reputeTDB|BlaZinG has a reputation beyond reputeTDB|BlaZinG has a reputation beyond reputeTDB|BlaZinG has a reputation beyond reputeTDB|BlaZinG has a reputation beyond reputeTDB|BlaZinG has a reputation beyond reputeTDB|BlaZinG has a reputation beyond reputeTDB|BlaZinG has a reputation beyond reputeTDB|BlaZinG has a reputation beyond reputeTDB|BlaZinG has a reputation beyond reputeTDB|BlaZinG has a reputation beyond repute
Long time!

Hey everyone,

I'm attempting to get back into CO. Haven't played since 2007 or so and I created this account in 2008!

Anyhow, I remember that I used to play on the KingJus server, which I see has been merged. I've checked my old emails for anything relating to account and stuff, but I can't find out what my usernames were.

I'm attempting to go through the form on the customer support website, but it keeps asking me to create a character first, no matter which email I use, even though I know I have a level 71 character on one of the emails that I'm trying.

What else can I do?
TDB|BlaZinG is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2017, 17:36   #2
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDB|BlaZinG View Post
Hey everyone,

I'm attempting to get back into CO. Haven't played since 2007 or so and I created this account in 2008!

Anyhow, I remember that I used to play on the KingJus server, which I see has been merged. I've checked my old emails for anything relating to account and stuff, but I can't find out what my usernames were.

I'm attempting to go through the form on the customer support website, but it keeps asking me to create a character first, no matter which email I use, even though I know I have a level 71 character on one of the emails that I'm trying.

What else can I do?
If it was lvl 71 non rb then the character is gone, best to just create a new one. TQ deletes old characters that are non rb after awhile.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2017, 17:38   #3
TDB|BlaZinG

TDB|BlaZinG has a reputation beyond reputeTDB|BlaZinG has a reputation beyond reputeTDB|BlaZinG has a reputation beyond reputeTDB|BlaZinG has a reputation beyond reputeTDB|BlaZinG has a reputation beyond reputeTDB|BlaZinG has a reputation beyond reputeTDB|BlaZinG has a reputation beyond reputeTDB|BlaZinG has a reputation beyond reputeTDB|BlaZinG has a reputation beyond reputeTDB|BlaZinG has a reputation beyond reputeTDB|BlaZinG has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
If it was lvl 71 non rb then the character is gone, best to just create a new one. TQ deletes old characters that are non rb after awhile.
The new character is 71 non-rb, but the old account had a RB 130 tro on it. Second reborn wasn't a thing back then, so yeah, it's been a while.
Old 07-07-2017, 18:21   #4
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The new character is 71 non-rb, but the old account had a RB 130 tro on it. Second reborn wasn't a thing back then, so yeah, it's been a while.
Well, I don't think there's a way to get your account name if you forgot you can try sending a ticket at the helpdesk. Otherwise, just focus on the new account it's pretty easy to gear up now and leveling is easy to do.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 07-07-2017, 18:28   #5
TDB|BlaZinG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Well, I don't think there's a way to get your account name if you forgot you can try sending a ticket at the helpdesk. Otherwise, just focus on the new account it's pretty easy to gear up now and leveling is easy to do.
Yeah, I guess so. Everything has changed now!

Is Trojan still the best PK'er?

Oh, and does anyone have a link to the forum archives from before 2006? That's the earliest I can find.
Old 07-07-2017, 18:42   #6
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Yeah, I guess so. Everything has changed now!

Is Trojan still the best PK'er?

Oh, and does anyone have a link to the forum archives from before 2006? That's the earliest I can find.
You'd have to find the right topic to search to find an older forum. Actually Trojan and shield warrior are complete garbish trash tier right now. You can see in my forum siggy all about the balance and changes that need to happen in this game. Basically Dragon Warrior and Wind Walker have upgraded Trojans skills such as better fb/herc skills/passives/pve etc. Warriors with Shield just have too big of stamina costs to be competitive with other classes.

Old 07-08-2017, 15:51   #7
TDB|BlaZinG

Thanks for the info. I've decided to just start again, got my archer up to 76, but I can no longer go into Lab?

Does anyone have any levelling guides on how to get my archer up? I'm currently just in Bird Island but it's taking a while.
Old 07-08-2017, 16:09   #8
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Thanks for the info. I've decided to just start again, got my archer up to 76, but I can no longer go into Lab?

Does anyone have any levelling guides on how to get my archer up? I'm currently just in Bird Island but it's taking a while.
You should be able to go into lab, but otherwise, just do the daily quests next to boxer make sure you do all of those that you can. Get max enlightened each day "5 total" but you can't be enlightened until the time runs out which is like 20 minutes on each one so say you get 5 then log off until tomorrow, you can't be enlightened again until the extra exp ticks run out from the previous day. Other than that, do guild war quest, make sure you're blessed get that extra online training exp that's under mentor gains. The more bp = more exp you get so joining a guild with 15 bp is a good option.

Make sure to also do the equipment quests to increase your damage and up your leveling proficiency.

Old 07-09-2017, 11:38   #9
TDB|BlaZinG

I feel like such a noob!

How do I go about getting enlightened? Or is that something that other players bestow upon you?

Is there a guild forum / forum for New Era servers? It doesn't seem to exist...

Thanks a lot up to now.
Old 07-09-2017, 15:14   #10
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
I feel like such a noob!

How do I go about getting enlightened? Or is that something that other players bestow upon you?

Is there a guild forum / forum for New Era servers? It doesn't seem to exist...

Thanks a lot up to now.
Other Players have to give it to you, as long as they're 20 levels higher they can enlighten you.

The community forum is basically the spot people talk now, the forums have gotten a lot less active in recent years than they were in the past.

Old 07-09-2017, 15:58   #11
TDB|BlaZinG

Ah, that's a shame. They used to be the place to find things out, yet all of the guides are at least 9 years out of date, with most of the stickies being the same. They seriously need to overhaul this.

Also, when I speak to Simon, he tells me that Lab is for those who are level 110+ and to speak to him again then. I have over 2000 VP's so that shouldn't be the problem. I guess they've changed it.
Old 07-22-2017, 11:33   #12
DIRTY~XII
KylinGem+9

DIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ah, that's a shame. They used to be the place to find things out, yet all of the guides are at least 9 years out of date, with most of the stickies being the same. They seriously need to overhaul this.

Also, when I speak to Simon, he tells me that Lab is for those who are level 110+ and to speak to him again then. I have over 2000 VP's so that shouldn't be the problem. I guess they've changed it.
Your from a time when 135 to 136 could take over a year of tg/grinding.

Now you can max out 140 in under 8mnths.

Its literally quests/exp events till 130+ without ever touching lab or the old leveling areas lol.

Former Server/s: Server 3(2003-2016)>Scorpio(2016)>Honor(2016)>Kylin>Scentsword (18hr stay 2016)>Aquarius(2016)>Scorpio(2016)>TwilightDance (2017)>Kylin(2017"RIP")

Current Server: ~Titan~ (3 friends,Some allies,Still no hope?)

Royal Guild Leader since 04' (3rd guild made on Server 3/Kylin)
ViolentByDesign Guild Leader - Titan

Active: 2003-2017
DIRTY~XII is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: