Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 29 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2016, 04:21   #421
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexManDamn View Post
same
now it seems to work
Old 11-23-2016, 07:17   #422
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsAiKoW View Post
pff, accidentally clicked on that button that puts the chat next to your window, and apparantly the button to put it back is gone (and all other buttons on that side-chat dont work anyway)...

anyone know how to undo this?
Old 12-14-2016, 16:30   #423
xxgoofygoobersx

xxgoofygoobersx has a reputation beyond reputexxgoofygoobersx has a reputation beyond reputexxgoofygoobersx has a reputation beyond reputexxgoofygoobersx has a reputation beyond reputexxgoofygoobersx has a reputation beyond reputexxgoofygoobersx has a reputation beyond reputexxgoofygoobersx has a reputation beyond reputexxgoofygoobersx has a reputation beyond reputexxgoofygoobersx has a reputation beyond reputexxgoofygoobersx has a reputation beyond reputexxgoofygoobersx has a reputation beyond repute
Mac issue

Hi,
I'm currently playing on the mac client and I don't know if this was a patch issue but after the game loads parts of the map won't load and there is a long delay making things unbearable. I was wondering if anyone is trying to fix this or will fix this issue. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling conquer if that helps.
Thank you
xxgoofygoobersx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2016, 16:37   #424
xxgoofygoobersx

xxgoofygoobersx has a reputation beyond reputexxgoofygoobersx has a reputation beyond reputexxgoofygoobersx has a reputation beyond reputexxgoofygoobersx has a reputation beyond reputexxgoofygoobersx has a reputation beyond reputexxgoofygoobersx has a reputation beyond reputexxgoofygoobersx has a reputation beyond reputexxgoofygoobersx has a reputation beyond reputexxgoofygoobersx has a reputation beyond reputexxgoofygoobersx has a reputation beyond reputexxgoofygoobersx has a reputation beyond repute
Hey PsAiKoW,
I had this issue too, all hope was lost. BUT the cancel "x" button is invisible for mac books. Its weird but its there, so either top left or top right of the chat box. Hope it helps
xxgoofygoobersx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2016, 15:20   #425
Killa12

Killa12 is on a distinguished road
Auto Update gets stuck on patch

Hey everyone, I just downloaded Conquer on my Macbook. When I try and install patches 1780-1788 from the Co website it says that the patches aren't found. Then when I used the auto update it keeps restarting everytime the progress bar fills up. Is there any way to fix this?
Killa12 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2016, 18:55   #426
AlexManDamn

AlexManDamn is on a distinguished road
cannot login conquer won't update

patch 1790, im stuck in version 1789 and i can not log in.
AlexManDamn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2017, 17:16   #427
Mannypc

Mannypc is on a distinguished road
Cant log in

Hey i just downloaded the game for Mac, i was able to install it and everything but when i try to log in it gets stuck in the log in loading screen and it never logs in.
can someone help me please

ps. i noticed that the conquer launcher is not loading the conquer page http://co.91.com/index/ either, it stayed blank
Mannypc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-16-2017, 21:55   #428
TiF@
IPWNYOU.

TiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannypc View Post
Hey i just downloaded the game for Mac, i was able to install it and everything but when i try to log in it gets stuck in the log in loading screen and it never logs in.
can someone help me please

ps. i noticed that the conquer launcher is not loading the conquer page http://co.91.com/index/ either, it stayed blank
Are you trying to make a new account? If you are trying to "log in" to make a new account, it'll be stuck at that screen. Have someone make the account for you and then you should be able to log in.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: