Old 08-11-2009, 22:08   #16
azuria

azuria has a reputation beyond reputeazuria has a reputation beyond reputeazuria has a reputation beyond reputeazuria has a reputation beyond reputeazuria has a reputation beyond reputeazuria has a reputation beyond reputeazuria has a reputation beyond reputeazuria has a reputation beyond reputeazuria has a reputation beyond reputeazuria has a reputation beyond reputeazuria has a reputation beyond repute
y halo thar
azuria is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2009, 15:05   #17
Mike5
Get On Top

Mike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike5 View Post
i just wish grayzoo would come back, i miss that little chav
as if god were listening

[Talk]
#hefesto# speaks to Mike5: ****
[Talk]#hefesto# speaks to Mike5: suck my egg
Mike5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2009, 23:01   #18
grayz0o
hell0

grayz0o has a reputation beyond reputegrayz0o has a reputation beyond reputegrayz0o has a reputation beyond reputegrayz0o has a reputation beyond reputegrayz0o has a reputation beyond reputegrayz0o has a reputation beyond reputegrayz0o has a reputation beyond reputegrayz0o has a reputation beyond reputegrayz0o has a reputation beyond reputegrayz0o has a reputation beyond reputegrayz0o has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
as if god were listening
i would say i miss you, but i am not a ***got. which makes me think: do you have an obsession with me? publically posting you miss me then replying to not only every post i make - but replying to the first post i make on here in six months straight away.

just let me know when you want to admit you love me, so i can send you a big batch of flowers with anthrax inside them. which i just know that big ****ing nose of yours will inhale. cunt.

=)

digitalmind / water-fire-fire / 120-130-127 / CURLY [quit and given away]

"Who the hell cares what anybody else thinks, just look into your heart and do whatever the hell makes you happy."

My Conquer movie: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

grayz0o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2009, 23:06   #19
Mike5
Get On Top

Mike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by grayz0o View Post
i would say i miss you, but i am not a ***got. which makes me think: do you have an obsession with me? publically posting you miss me then replying to not only every post i make - but replying to the first post i make on here in six months straight away.

just let me know when you want to admit you love me, so i can send you a big batch of flowers with anthrax inside them. which i just know that big ****ing nose of yours will inhale. cunt.

=)
actually im pretty sure you are a ***got lol

[Talk]

Last edited by Mike5; 08-19-2009 at 23:12.
Old 08-19-2009, 23:41   #20
grayz0o
hell0

grayz0o has a reputation beyond reputegrayz0o has a reputation beyond reputegrayz0o has a reputation beyond reputegrayz0o has a reputation beyond reputegrayz0o has a reputation beyond reputegrayz0o has a reputation beyond reputegrayz0o has a reputation beyond reputegrayz0o has a reputation beyond reputegrayz0o has a reputation beyond reputegrayz0o has a reputation beyond reputegrayz0o has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
actually im pretty sure you are a ***got lol
evidence suggests different pinnochio... lol!

"Who the hell cares what anybody else thinks, just look into your heart and do whatever the hell makes you happy."

Last edited by grayz0o; 08-19-2009 at 23:47.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:50   #21
Mike5
Get On Top

well you might as well be its not like youve ever been with a girl, and internet co wives don't count, no matter how utterly obsessed with them you become

[Talk]
Old 08-20-2009, 15:13   #22
grayz0o
hell0

Quote:
well you might as well be its not like youve ever been with a girl, and internet co wives don't count, no matter how utterly obsessed with them you become
i have been with a few girls in the past irl (some of them weren't the best of choices) , infact, i just came out of a pretty serious relationship. and, who the **** was i obsessed with? lmao, i am pretty sure, infact, i am 100% sure i have never been obsessed with any girl IRL let alone in a **** game that i quit playing years ago.

any other retarded assumptions i can correct you on?

Old 08-20-2009, 15:24   #23
Mike5
Get On Top

i assume you have no life because you still get on the forums so much

[Talk]
Old 08-20-2009, 15:27   #24
grayz0o
hell0

Quote:
i assume you have no life because you still get on the forums so much
just got back from college and i am bored. i see you have a thriving life yourself, replying to me within 5 minutes of me posting and having nearly 2000 posts on this forum.

Old 08-21-2009, 08:29   #25
Sighters

Sighters has a reputation beyond reputeSighters has a reputation beyond reputeSighters has a reputation beyond reputeSighters has a reputation beyond reputeSighters has a reputation beyond reputeSighters has a reputation beyond reputeSighters has a reputation beyond reputeSighters has a reputation beyond reputeSighters has a reputation beyond reputeSighters has a reputation beyond reputeSighters has a reputation beyond repute
alltimes funny to see how peoples fight with words xD

Sighters: Fire - Fire - Fire 130-131-134
Heihopei: Trojan - Trojan - Trojan 130-130-132
SexGott: Archer - Warrior - Fire 130-130-131
~NiNJa~: Ninja - Ninja - Ninja 130-130-130 xD
Equilibrium:Ninja - War - Fire 130-130-133
Sighters is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-2009, 12:01   #26
Mike5
Get On Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayz0o View Post
just got back from college and i am bored. i see you have a thriving life yourself, replying to me within 5 minutes of me posting and having nearly 2000 posts on this forum.
ive been gettin on once a day for the last week so if it happens to be 5 minutes from the time you take a break from beating it to defend yourself on here then so be it, youve known me long enough to realize i dont give 2 ****s whether some internet guy enrolled in his local community college thinks i have a life lol

[Talk]
Old 08-21-2009, 17:40   #27
chinos

chinos has a reputation beyond reputechinos has a reputation beyond reputechinos has a reputation beyond reputechinos has a reputation beyond reputechinos has a reputation beyond reputechinos has a reputation beyond reputechinos has a reputation beyond reputechinos has a reputation beyond reputechinos has a reputation beyond reputechinos has a reputation beyond reputechinos has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
ive been gettin on once a day for the last week so if it happens to be 5 minutes from the time you take a break from beating it to defend yourself on here then so be it, youve known me long enough to realize i dont give 2 ****s whether some internet guy enrolled in his local community college thinks i have a life lol
Hi there ! What is this 'life' you talk of ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbeat View Post
and it wasn't overpowering it was outhitting. outskilling.

I can't get off this chair or I'll drown, wanna know why, Bob ? 'Cause I can't swim.
chinos is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-2009, 18:49   #28
~Mystikal~
bitey :3

~Mystikal~ has a reputation beyond repute~Mystikal~ has a reputation beyond repute~Mystikal~ has a reputation beyond repute~Mystikal~ has a reputation beyond repute~Mystikal~ has a reputation beyond repute~Mystikal~ has a reputation beyond repute~Mystikal~ has a reputation beyond repute~Mystikal~ has a reputation beyond repute~Mystikal~ has a reputation beyond repute~Mystikal~ has a reputation beyond repute~Mystikal~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ~Mystikal~
Click image for larger version

Name:	fantastic-ocean-3d-screensaver-640-10.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	121860

Did This Help

I play private servers now, Classic Conquer. I quit this game back in 2008, these are my now sold/inactive characters below.

digitalmind
125-130-130
water-fire-fire

CyberBoss
130-130-133
tro-tro-tro
(fixed nix)

~Mystikal~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2009, 03:20   #29
grayz0o
hell0

Quote:

what point are you trying to get at here? you say you don't give a ****. whoopty do. i don't care for your life outside this forum, but if you're going to imply i don't have a life because i reply to your posts just as you do yourself. that's ****ing stupid. you'd be a hypocrite.

and for the last time i am not enrolled at some "local community college", lol. you just come out with the most retarded attempts at insults ever that aren't even true.

Old 08-22-2009, 03:33   #30
tristesse
Tea^^

tristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond repute
*gets the fire extinguisher ready*

-Ruby Server [GL of Ancestry]
Trojan - Fire Lvl 125

-Dark Server
Ninja - Warrior - Trojan Lvl 130

Irish and female and a mother and I've heard 'em all =)

Mod of Eagle Chit-Chat. If you need anything just PM me
tristesse is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: