Old 06-06-2010, 06:51   #1
dahackerkiller

dahackerkiller is on a distinguished road
Play another game

The best tip or hint you can get from here is to forget this game and go play another one this game is reputed to have no concern for players beyond the money they get from you if you have a problem they wont help you just keep feeding them money its all they are concerned with
WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND TQ WILL SCREW YOU OVER !!!!!!GO PLAY ANOTHER GAME THAT THE HOST WILL ACTUALLY TAKE CARE OF THINGS AND NOT IGNORE THE PLAYERS!!!!!SO TQ KISS ME WHERE THE SUN DOES NOT SHINE TILL YOUR LIPS TURN DOO DOO BROWN

Do Not Try To Kill..........That Which Refuses To Die!!!
dahackerkiller is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2010, 10:20   #2
Z-Blade
Legend

Z-Blade is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahackerkiller View Post
The best tip or hint you can get from here is to forget this game and go play another one this game is reputed to have no concern for players beyond the money they get from you if you have a problem they wont help you just keep feeding them money its all they are concerned with
Let me guess, you got hacked and now you hate TQ, well as much as Conquer sucks you can't blame them for EVERYTHING, I mean even on MW2 you find hackers, it's impossible to get rid of all hackers seeing as they find a new way to hack every day.Deal with it.

(\__/) This is bunny. He is on a mission to rule the
(='.'=) the world. Help him on his quest for world
(")_(") domination by putting him in your signature.
Z-Blade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2010, 10:26   #3
Johnnytehazn

Johnnytehazn has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnytehazn has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnytehazn has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnytehazn has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnytehazn has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnytehazn has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnytehazn has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnytehazn has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnytehazn has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnytehazn has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnytehazn has a reputation beyond repute
Or maybe he got botjailed?
Johnnytehazn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2010, 16:32   #4
dahackerkiller

yes

yes i was bot jailed and have not altered files or used any bot programs and now have lost a lot of time and money wasted on this game read the other posts there are a lot of people getting jailed for no reason tq has failed again and have given a less than satisfactory program for 4 months i have worked to rid the server of botters i hate botters with a passion and now due to tqs failure i have lost much
WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND TQ WILL SCREW YOU OVER !!!!!!GO PLAY ANOTHER GAME THAT THE HOST WILL ACTUALLY TAKE CARE OF THINGS AND NOT IGNORE THE PLAYERS!!!!!SO TQ KISS ME WHERE THE SUN DOES NOT SHINE TILL YOUR LIPS TURN DOO DOO BROWN

Old 06-06-2010, 22:50   #5
marty1991
blahhhh :x

marty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnytehazn View Post
Or maybe he got botjailed?
^ Win thread! hahahahaha
Deputy Leader
Duke Nobility
Monk War Fire
131-131-140(4th in Tiger)
BP: 355/359

[S]+12 2-STG Earrings -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bag -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Back Sword -7%
[S]+12 2-STG Robe -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bracelet -7%
[S]+7 2-STG Boots -7%
[S]+8 2-STG Fan -1%
[S]+8 2-SGG Tower -1%
[S]+7 Crop -1%
+8 Spotted Steed
Max Level Gears

Sub-class
P9 Sage
P9 Warlock
P9 Chi Master
P9 Apothecary
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler
P9 Martial Artist
marty1991 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2010, 02:34   #6
dahackerkiller

yes appearantly tq knows about the avg anti virus problem and has chosen to jail people for the anti virus removing trojan horse files instead of fixing the problem on thier end talk about a money scheme man tq is turning out to be more of a scammer than most egies on game. but then again this just goes along with their better business report and rating their rating is about as good as their programming maybe a higher organization should be looking into the shady practices of this company and then maybe they might care more for dealing with customers and correcting their mistakes instead of just worrying about taking our money

Old 06-12-2010, 03:31   #7
WeeZy.F

WeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond repute
Battle Of Immortals.

Royalty :

<|Vendetta|>
<|Exalted|>
EightFold
Neil
WeeZy.F is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: