Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 00:34   #1
gorod

gorod has a reputation beyond reputegorod has a reputation beyond reputegorod has a reputation beyond reputegorod has a reputation beyond reputegorod has a reputation beyond reputegorod has a reputation beyond reputegorod has a reputation beyond reputegorod has a reputation beyond reputegorod has a reputation beyond reputegorod has a reputation beyond reputegorod has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to gorod
Wanna get botjailed without using hacks, bots and cheats? Ask me how!

The thing is, i gave my account to my friend to chill around, he came to kill mobs in grotto, our char is lvl 130, then he saw a gm saying him HELLO, he didn't reply and been sent to bot jail. here is the logs with support.

Quote:
Andrey:
hello

Welcome Andrey! Your request has been directed to the GM department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call. If the conversation intermits suddenly, please reconnect later. Thank you.

Call accepted by operator Vivian. Currently in room: Vivian.

Vivian:
Welcome to Conquer Online Help Desk. You are speaking with Vivian. How may I help you?
Andrey:
hello
Andrey:
i been botjailed. first time when my brother been lvling
Vivian:
And then ?
Andrey:
login id is [...]
Andrey:
is there any evidence of me botting?
Andrey:
if gm says HELLO to my brother and he doesnt reply, we are from russia he doesnt know how to speak english
Vivian:
Hehe
Andrey:
is that a reason to botjailing acount
Vivian:
Sorry to hear that. You were sent to bot jail for using bot, cheating, scamming or editing the client and you could read the details about how to get out of bot jail at website: http://article.91.com/englishnews/c/...9152894284.Htm We'd like to advise you to keep away from bot and obey the game rules in the future.

Vivian has left the conversation. Currently in room: Andrey.
So actually i been botjailed withot any evidence

It seems like my other suggestion is being implemented as well?

Volcano - FenChurch - First owner.
Mausoleum - CrazY.3vil - Second owner.
BabyIcey - Miller aka Sudden Death - first and second owner.
Hebby - Mr.Rush - First owner.
Light - +.White.Pride.+ - First owner.
Storm - Hell~ - First and the only owner. Not using that nin-war-water anymore.
Royalty_EU - +Criminal+ - +12 items on Classic server

Last edited by gorod; 10-26-2009 at 07:07.
Old 10-22-2009, 00:37   #2
Infamous~16
Banned

Infamous~16 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~16 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~16 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~16 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~16 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~16 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~16 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~16 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~16 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~16 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~16 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Andrey:
if gm says HELLO to my brother and he doesnt reply, we are from russia he doesnt know how to speak english
Vivian:
Hehe
/pwnt
Old 10-22-2009, 00:45   #3
Beyrone
STěRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorod View Post
The thing is, i gave my account to my friend to chill around, he came to kill mobs in grotto, our char is lvl 130, then he saw a gm saying him HELLO, he didn't reply and been sent to bot jail. here is the logs with support.

Its plenty of evidence when a GM sees you botting, and I couldn't count how often I hear people saying some kind of friend/nephew or whatever was playing the char when they got jailed. as for your friend playing your char thats a risk you take and it isn't going to change TQ their mind because sharing is not quite legal either.

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Please vote for better guild management
Old 10-22-2009, 01:13   #4
phini4eva
lovedbyall

phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

you just failed badly, all you have to say is hello and you wont get botjailed

Server: Dreams-Dreams
Chara: fatboyslim

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
We don't need to reach deeper into your wallet. You do that for us. ha
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Suggestion for Warrior(recommended by mods)
Apparently, I have offended someone.
Old 10-22-2009, 01:45   #5
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
its a rule, reply to a GM at all times lol.
Old 10-22-2009, 01:52   #6
ykcam

ykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond repute
well his brother doesnt speak english so im pretty sure he did not understand what the gm said.there is nothing you can do.paying db would will solve your problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilxjoanna View Post
I wonder when will marky learn shut to h*** up for once, now that will make a difference.

"God writes a lot of comedy...
The trouble is,He's stuck with so many bad actors who doesn't know how to play funny.
"
Garrison Keillor
Old 10-22-2009, 01:57   #7
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ykcam View Post
well his brother doesnt speak english so im pretty sure he did not understand what the gm said.there is nothing you can do.paying db would will solve your problem
if he doesn't know English and sees a thing with [GM] in his name speak to him, you don't ignore it. that is basic knowledge.

I just think that guy was auto lvling and got caught.
Old 10-22-2009, 02:31   #8
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
I'm sorry, but I have never had a problem with people that don't speak English replying to me as a GM. If people see GMs, they will always either go look at us, check out gear, or beg for items and levels.
Oh, and no one ever does anything wrong. I feel so bad for little brothers in Egypt. You will not believe how much crap they probably get blamed for. Always the little brother....
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
Old 10-22-2009, 02:33   #9
Beyrone
STěRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm sorry, but I have never had a problem with people that don't speak English replying to me as a GM. If people see GMs, they will always either go look at us, check out gear, or beg for items and levels.
Oh, and no one ever does anything wrong. I feel so bad for little brothers in Egypt. You will not believe how much crap they probably get blamed for. Always the little brother....
It's also not hard to tell when someone is botting, so I dont think GMs will make such mistakes alot.

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Please vote for better guild management
Old 10-22-2009, 04:04   #10
Μoo7
Corsair

Μoo7 is on a distinguished road
GM pwnt some lame russians gg
Old 10-22-2009, 04:05   #11
Chalkie
Banned

Chalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Its like 6 dbs to get out of botjail, no offense but u were/are the light severs 2nd biggest bulker...if it was your friend/bro time for him to cough up some money... (Should have told them you were usin there 1 XD)
Old 10-22-2009, 06:21   #12
~Zesty~
Im A Girl

~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute
Number 1 rule......do not share your accounts.

If your going to play an english based game,then know how to read and speak english.

First you say his a friend,then ur brother....u dont seem to have ur facts straight and u expect tq and their staff to have theres straight,lol

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned
Old 10-22-2009, 06:55   #13
Vio1et
QUIT

Vio1et has a reputation beyond reputeVio1et has a reputation beyond reputeVio1et has a reputation beyond reputeVio1et has a reputation beyond reputeVio1et has a reputation beyond reputeVio1et has a reputation beyond reputeVio1et has a reputation beyond reputeVio1et has a reputation beyond reputeVio1et has a reputation beyond reputeVio1et has a reputation beyond reputeVio1et has a reputation beyond repute
If you replace the words brother/friend with bot it makes more sense

i gave my account to my bot to chill around, he came to kill mobs in grotto

i been botjailed. first time when my bot been lvling

But remember, a bot isn't a real person OP
Bored so annoying people again

Conquer = Play for free, bot to win
Old 10-22-2009, 07:13   #14
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
So, your friend is so stupid, that he doesn't understand what "hello" means?

Also, I'm quite sure that no one would ever ignore a GM when one whispers you.
Old 10-22-2009, 07:26   #15
EU_Girl
noplan

EU_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeEU_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeEU_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeEU_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeEU_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeEU_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeEU_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeEU_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeEU_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeEU_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeEU_Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
So, your friend is so stupid, that he doesn't understand what "hello" means?

Also, I'm quite sure that no one would ever ignore a GM when one whispers you.
why must everyone know what "hello" means?
i don't think he is stupid because he doesn't know what "hello" means, but because he plays a game where english is a must.

La revedere!

(for your kind of thinking, you are stupid if you don't know what "la revedere" means)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magistrate View Post
And non-Muslims insult your God because it makes you mad, not because we actually care about who you pray to.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: