View Poll Results: Should Toxic Fog Be nerfed and Reflected?
Yes, Reflect should apply and the skill is too powerful! 110 51.64%
Yes, but only Reflect should apply. 17 7.98%
Yes, but only nerf the skill. 24 11.27%
No, toxic fog is fine how it is. 62 29.11%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-26-2009, 14:16   #1
DarthPrevster
♥Emo ppl♥
 
DarthPrevster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FluffyPinkBunnie
Posts: 2,678
DarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond repute
Toxic Fog: Reflect + Skill nerf.

I've seen a few threads about toxic fog and none of them relate to how I feel toxic fog is an OP skill.

First of all I believe like EVERY other skill, it should be reflected by the skill reflect.

Secondly it is WAYYY too OP, it should take off 20% or less of your life and hit 10 times in 30 seconds, not 50 percent 20 times.

We have a fire on our server, who is Ninja>?>Fire the only skill he ever uses is toxic fog and it's going to show just how OP the skill really is, since he has 20 pot less than the characters he's attacking but can still fight 5 of them alone.

People work to earn the skill reflect therefore they deserve to have reflect in the equation and fog needs to be nerfed because GW on Dragon server is going to look like a huge toxic fog in about 1 month or less here.
__________________
You`re so lame, I bet you think my sig is about you.

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...237069fe41b0db
You'd be suspicious too.

Dragon
WheelZ Ninja 130> Warrior 130> Water 130
Exavia Trojan 130> Warrior 130> Water 130
Previsible Trojan 130> Trojan 130> Trojan 105


I don't care what you think about me, I say what's on my mind. If you don't like it then don't talk to me.


R.I.P Joshua Aaron Reviczky
R.I.P Chadley MacDaddy Gozzola

Last edited by DarthPrevster; 03-26-2009 at 14:19.
DarthPrevster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2009, 17:15   #2
obrien
Registered User
 
obrien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: maryland
Posts: 890
obrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to obrien Send a message via Skype™ to obrien
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthPrevster View Post
I've seen a few threads about toxic fog and none of them relate to how I feel toxic fog is an OP skill.

First of all I believe like EVERY other skill, it should be reflected by the skill reflect.

Secondly it is WAYYY too OP, it should take off 20% or less of your life and hit 10 times in 30 seconds, not 50 percent 20 times.

We have a fire on our server, who is Ninja>?>Fire the only skill he ever uses is toxic fog and it's going to show just how OP the skill really is, since he has 20 pot less than the characters he's attacking but can still fight 5 of them alone.

People work to earn the skill reflect therefore they deserve to have reflect in the equation and fog needs to be nerfed because GW on Dragon server is going to look like a huge toxic fog in about 1 month or less here.
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=613833

go look at how other ppl feel about TF reflecting
__________________
Nanya-
arctic - 130-130-130 troj warr water
asiatic - 130-130-130 water warr troj
mercury - 130-130-130 ninj warr water
Liberty-
mercury - 130-129 troj warr

to punish and enslave
obrien is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 23:32   #3
DarthPrevster
♥Emo ppl♥
 
DarthPrevster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FluffyPinkBunnie
Posts: 2,678
DarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond repute
What are they complaining about HP? when you Reborn you get to allot your points and you have fine HP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by obrien View Post
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=613833

go look at how other ppl feel about TF reflecting
__________________
You`re so lame, I bet you think my sig is about you.

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...237069fe41b0db
You'd be suspicious too.

Dragon
WheelZ Ninja 130> Warrior 130> Water 130
Exavia Trojan 130> Warrior 130> Water 130
Previsible Trojan 130> Trojan 130> Trojan 105


I don't care what you think about me, I say what's on my mind. If you don't like it then don't talk to me.


R.I.P Joshua Aaron Reviczky
R.I.P Chadley MacDaddy Gozzola
DarthPrevster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 23:47   #4
Darkcloud.
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: New Zealand.
Posts: 2,602
Darkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Darkcloud. Send a message via AIM to Darkcloud. Send a message via MSN to Darkcloud. Send a message via Yahoo to Darkcloud.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthPrevster View Post
I've seen a few threads about toxic fog and none of them relate to how I feel toxic fog is an OP skill.

First of all I believe like EVERY other skill, it should be reflected by the skill reflect.

Secondly it is WAYYY too OP, it should take off 20% or less of your life and hit 10 times in 30 seconds, not 50 percent 20 times.

We have a fire on our server, who is Ninja>?>Fire the only skill he ever uses is toxic fog and it's going to show just how OP the skill really is, since he has 20 pot less than the characters he's attacking but can still fight 5 of them alone.

People work to earn the skill reflect therefore they deserve to have reflect in the equation and fog needs to be nerfed because GW on Dragon server is going to look like a huge toxic fog in about 1 month or less here.
No, toxic fog is fine how it is.
Darkcloud. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 23:58   #5
DarthPrevster
♥Emo ppl♥
 
DarthPrevster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FluffyPinkBunnie
Posts: 2,678
DarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcloud. View Post
No, toxic fog is fine how it is.
It would be fine if every other character had powerful skills like Poison Fog and Poison Star combined.

Purebloods haven't even got their pureblood skill yet, and then ninjas get a free ride for being a new class.

There has to be balance or it's just pointless, everyone will have ninjas in the end.

Our server knows this because EVERY +12 character is now making ninja>?>? ninja>ninja>? or just plain ninja>ninja>ninja

When your server (which probably isn't as highly populated with bulkers) finally realizes it, you'll change your mind.

I've noticed the trend that only the high populated servers say it's OP and all the low pop servers don't think so.
__________________
You`re so lame, I bet you think my sig is about you.

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...237069fe41b0db
You'd be suspicious too.

Dragon
WheelZ Ninja 130> Warrior 130> Water 130
Exavia Trojan 130> Warrior 130> Water 130
Previsible Trojan 130> Trojan 130> Trojan 105


I don't care what you think about me, I say what's on my mind. If you don't like it then don't talk to me.


R.I.P Joshua Aaron Reviczky
R.I.P Chadley MacDaddy Gozzola

Last edited by DarthPrevster; 03-29-2009 at 00:00.
DarthPrevster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2009, 00:38   #6
Darkcloud.
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: New Zealand.
Posts: 2,602
Darkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Darkcloud. Send a message via AIM to Darkcloud. Send a message via MSN to Darkcloud. Send a message via Yahoo to Darkcloud.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthPrevster View Post
It would be fine if every other character had powerful skills like Poison Fog and Poison Star combined.

Purebloods haven't even got their pureblood skill yet, and then ninjas get a free ride for being a new class.

There has to be balance or it's just pointless, everyone will have ninjas in the end.

Our server knows this because EVERY +12 character is now making ninja>?>? ninja>ninja>? or just plain ninja>ninja>ninja

When your server (which probably isn't as highly populated with bulkers) finally realizes it, you'll change your mind.

I've noticed the trend that only the high populated servers say it's OP and all the low pop servers don't think so.
well we have only 1 person with +12 lmao all the rest suck the second best person hits 2k on her
but all the nin's i kno are allied so its not really a prob for me

but i dont see any prob with it
n why dont u just go nin tro or sumfin so u can have it?

Last edited by Darkcloud.; 03-29-2009 at 00:40.
Darkcloud. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2009, 12:24   #7
DarthPrevster
♥Emo ppl♥
 
DarthPrevster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FluffyPinkBunnie
Posts: 2,678
DarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcloud. View Post
well we have only 1 person with +12 lmao all the rest suck the second best person hits 2k on her
but all the nin's i kno are allied so its not really a prob for me

but i dont see any prob with it
n why dont u just go nin tro or sumfin so u can have it?
ONE person.

We have about 7 that are nearly full +12 off of the top of my head, but I know there's wayyy more.

I don't want a ninja, I want the classes to be fair.

I play a water as my main character and they get the ****tiest deal of the whole lot.
__________________
You`re so lame, I bet you think my sig is about you.

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...237069fe41b0db
You'd be suspicious too.

Dragon
WheelZ Ninja 130> Warrior 130> Water 130
Exavia Trojan 130> Warrior 130> Water 130
Previsible Trojan 130> Trojan 130> Trojan 105


I don't care what you think about me, I say what's on my mind. If you don't like it then don't talk to me.


R.I.P Joshua Aaron Reviczky
R.I.P Chadley MacDaddy Gozzola
DarthPrevster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2009, 13:09   #8
Scara
incognito
 
Scara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: TG
Posts: 3,080
Scara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcloud. View Post
well we have only 1 person with +12 lmao all the rest suck the second best person hits 2k on her
but all the nin's i kno are allied so its not really a prob for me

but i dont see any prob with it
n why dont u just go nin tro or sumfin so u can have it?
thats where ur problem lies. u dont have +12 hence cant comprehend the problem. i have 300 pot. +12 weaps and armor. +10 everything else except boots and talis. and 250 pot ninjas come and spam me toxic fog and other skills. its ****ing annoying. their eating more pots than anyone else + without pots i have no chance. even against fires i have a chance to snipershot.

we have 1 overall +12(incl talis) 3-4 other +12 without talis. and 3-4 guys around 300 like me. 2nd rb ninjas with way crappier gear give hell of a ride to most of them. their like an ultimate do-it-all support class.
__________________
if you hear me coming your not my prey...
Quote:
Originally said by someone_else
or they are angry that their credit card didn't solve their problems
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1b2c3-5
TrojanJon:
ghayboissaywatttt ?
BastA:
what ????
Scara is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2009, 13:26   #9
Ryuzaki
Registered User
 
Ryuzaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: In My Chairz Spinnings Eating Hello Pandazzzz
Posts: 3,644
Ryuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ryuzaki
Bulkers always win.

You know they all created ninjas. Now they're overwhelmingly powerful. There's no point.... they're still paying for this crappy game, so obviously they like the power, and they don't want to get rid of it.
__________________
Conquer
Mantra [Water-Water-Trojan] - Retired.
LaTale
Nigatsu [ Warrior-Warlord ] Level 45
GunZ
Parabola [FAKE] Level 42
TF2 | L4D
Ryuzatti [ Steam ID ]


Equips~

I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.

I am very interested and fascinated by how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other.
Ryuzaki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2009, 13:32   #10
DarkRage
StealthMod
 
DarkRage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: SW England
Posts: 5,939
DarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond repute
Hm.

The problem with Ninjas is not only the fact their skills rely on Potency but also that they all need stamina, (except XP). It's not hard for a Fire or Archer to stop them gaining their stamina back, and with their low HP they're not hard to kill. The only one's who now have a problem are Trojans and Warriors. Warriors always get nerfed by everything unfortunately.

Lets face it though, it's a nice change having another class at the top instead of bloody Trojans and their Poison Zap!

Just my 2pence worth.

(Oh and I don't own a ninja)
__________________
By warlock110:

In this life you can hate/love. It doesn't matter what you do as long as you're at peace with yourself morally.


By overdose to Stellios:

and how is it going with the nose, Pinocchio? Has it explored any new universes yet?


By Shifter:

A Fire's essence is the anger that burns in a Trojan when he runs out of pots and flees like a MOFO to get more...



EX-MOD OF COMMUNITY, TORNADO, TIGER & DARK
REGIONAL MOD OF CONSTELLATIONS

Last edited by DarkRage; 03-29-2009 at 13:51.
DarkRage is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2009, 13:34   #11
DestoOWA
The Origin
 
DestoOWA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 306
DestoOWA has a reputation beyond reputeDestoOWA has a reputation beyond reputeDestoOWA has a reputation beyond reputeDestoOWA has a reputation beyond reputeDestoOWA has a reputation beyond reputeDestoOWA has a reputation beyond reputeDestoOWA has a reputation beyond reputeDestoOWA has a reputation beyond reputeDestoOWA has a reputation beyond reputeDestoOWA has a reputation beyond reputeDestoOWA has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to DestoOWA
Toxic Fog is fine how it is. I'm from an extremely populated server, and I have 244 BP with my mentor online.

Before this, "Trojans" were the over powered class. Geez guys lets just nerf FB and SS while you're at it.
__________________
www.quixoticguild.co.nr OR quixoticguild.guildlaunch.com

Visit our site to learn more about us!
DestoOWA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2009, 13:41   #12
kvdk
Alien #15
 
kvdk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In your head, stealing your secrets... oooh, a good one!
Posts: 6,401
kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DestoOWA View Post
Toxic Fog is fine how it is. I'm from an extremely populated server, and I have 244 BP with my mentor online.

Before this, "Trojans" were the over powered class. Geez guys lets just nerf FB and SS while you're at it.
and then lets nerf tornado, becouse then fire's hit to high...
ooh, and then archers, becouse scatter hurts!
but, now warriors are to strong.. nerf them!
wtf, waters best at pvp? cant have that, nerf them!

well what do you know... ninja is back on top again!
kvdk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2009, 13:48   #13
IForbidden.
Mendokusai
 
IForbidden.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada, Ont ▐ *▐ My Forum Ban Count: 2 Previous Posts: 1,830
Posts: 1,948
IForbidden. has a reputation beyond reputeIForbidden. has a reputation beyond reputeIForbidden. has a reputation beyond reputeIForbidden. has a reputation beyond reputeIForbidden. has a reputation beyond reputeIForbidden. has a reputation beyond reputeIForbidden. has a reputation beyond reputeIForbidden. has a reputation beyond reputeIForbidden. has a reputation beyond reputeIForbidden. has a reputation beyond reputeIForbidden. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to IForbidden. Send a message via MSN to IForbidden.
Isn't advertising your suggestion thread on other sections against the rules?

Oh well. Like DarkRage said, All of Ninja's skills rely on Battle Power and Stamina. Have you ever seen a Ninja try to fight a fire tao? It's disgustingly annoying. Also, Toxic fog is a lot harder to aim than you probably think, and extremely hard to fix. Poison star, can only hit one target at a time, has even less accuracy than fog, and takes an even longer time to fix.

I could say the same thing about poison zap that you say about fog/star only that poison zap doesn't require stamina.

-Lets nerf melee waters because they were never supposed to exist as a class in the first place.
-Nerf archers because +6 2 soc fans allow them to scatter 2k+ on people.
-Nerf Trojans because they can learn heal, thunder and fire without being a tao in a previous life.
-Nerf Warriors because...oh wait...they're nerfed enough.
-Nerf Fire taos because Nado can hit 1 screen and a half away, allowing them to stay well out of FB/SS/Herc range.
-Nerf Non reborn waters because you can make hordes of them to rev your enemies in guild war.

Seriously...this thread is just ridiculous...
__________________
Quote:
(`._."There are many worlds but they share the same sky. One sky, one destiny."._.)

"Ego te provoco"
IForbidden. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2009, 13:53   #14
DarthPrevster
♥Emo ppl♥
 
DarthPrevster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FluffyPinkBunnie
Posts: 2,678
DarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IForbidden. View Post
Isn't advertising your suggestion thread on other sections against the rules?

Oh well. Like DarkRage said, All of Ninja's skills rely on Battle Power and Stamina. Have you ever seen a Ninja try to fight a fire tao? It's disgustingly annoying. Also, Toxic fog is a lot harder to aim than you probably think, and extremely hard to fix. Poison star, can only hit one target at a time, has even less accuracy than fog, and takes an even longer time to fix.

I could say the same thing about poison zap that you say about fog/star only that poison zap doesn't require stamina.

-Lets nerf melee waters because they were never supposed to exist as a class in the first place.
-Nerf archers because +6 2 soc fans allow them to scatter 2k+ on people.
-Nerf Trojans because they can learn heal, thunder and fire without being a tao in a previous life.
-Nerf Warriors because...oh wait...they're nerfed enough.
-Nerf Fire taos because Nado can hit 1 screen and a half away, allowing them to stay well out of FB/SS/Herc range.
-Nerf Non reborn waters because you can make hordes of them to rev your enemies in guild war.

Seriously...this thread is just ridiculous...
First of all, I use a +12 trojan, a +12 firetao and more recently a +12 ninja.

Ninja's are stupid easy to use, Fog aims like fastblade does and hits in an area like fire circle would. There is NO CLASS that has a skill as powerful as Poison fog, and to TOP THAT OFF, they get poison star which at fixed makes it so that you can't potion for 30 seconds.

Excuse me but you need to get your facts straight. EVEN a +12 archer, which I also use, DOES NOT scatter 2k on someone with the same potency.

Melee waters WERE MADE TO EXIST after reborning, because the bonus of having your attribute points wherever you want is that you can do WHATEVER you want.

Trojans need to use points in MANA to learn those skills so in the end they pay for having those skills. (and ANY class can learn them BTW)

TORNADO will never be changed, it hits WITHIN a fullscreen radius and then 1/4 of a screen.

And are you stupid? "Lets nerf non reborn waters" I'm sorry but you don't even understand what is going on here.
__________________
You`re so lame, I bet you think my sig is about you.

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...237069fe41b0db
You'd be suspicious too.

Dragon
WheelZ Ninja 130> Warrior 130> Water 130
Exavia Trojan 130> Warrior 130> Water 130
Previsible Trojan 130> Trojan 130> Trojan 105


I don't care what you think about me, I say what's on my mind. If you don't like it then don't talk to me.


R.I.P Joshua Aaron Reviczky
R.I.P Chadley MacDaddy Gozzola

Last edited by DarthPrevster; 03-29-2009 at 13:56.
DarthPrevster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2009, 13:57   #15
DestoOWA
The Origin
 
DestoOWA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 306
DestoOWA has a reputation beyond reputeDestoOWA has a reputation beyond reputeDestoOWA has a reputation beyond reputeDestoOWA has a reputation beyond reputeDestoOWA has a reputation beyond reputeDestoOWA has a reputation beyond reputeDestoOWA has a reputation beyond reputeDestoOWA has a reputation beyond reputeDestoOWA has a reputation beyond reputeDestoOWA has a reputation beyond reputeDestoOWA has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to DestoOWA
Poison Zap is the hardest hitting skill in the game.

It's easy to use, you can be any class, a monkey could aim and hit with it, and deals 100% of your damage.

Maybe you're just to used to your 8000 dollar Ninja to play on a more sub-standard Ninja to actually realize how hard it can be to fog someone.

And man I can only wonder how much damage your +12 Trojan can deal to my +4 Ninja with Herc. This thread fails I'm sorry.
__________________
www.quixoticguild.co.nr OR quixoticguild.guildlaunch.com

Visit our site to learn more about us!
DestoOWA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:15.


You Rated this Thread: