Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 17:53   #1
Alastriona
Hated

Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Alastriona Send a message via MSN to Alastriona
One more thing..

Thread is gone? Wanted Tonny to see something real fast... You can move this thread too if you want, just let Tonny see it first please.

LOL I had a feeling that you would say that.

If Neo edited it (which, why would he? LOL) You would see at the bottom that he did.

Now it only shows that you edited it to fix the spelling mistakes.

However, I was prepared for your predicatable reply.

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...p****tonny.jpg

To see the actor without tears
Dark rivers carve the years between the lines of self control
In my psychotic karmic fear,I own your tears anyway
And I am you and we are not afraid
And we won't be here for long
The heart collector sings his song that's slowly boiling over
Nevermore to feel the pain
The heart collector sang
And I won't be feeling hollow for so long
The words fall out like fire
Just believe when you can't believe anymore
Old 11-10-2007, 18:04   #2
zak is back
Banned

zak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastriona View Post
Thread is gone? Wanted Tonny to see something real fast... You can move this thread too if you want, just let Tonny see it first please.

If Neo edited it (which, why would he? LOL) You would see at the bottom that he did.

wow.
as you would say.
"It's done and over with. Be more mature about this and just drop it."

great job practicing what u preach.
lol seriously you amuse me.
Old 11-10-2007, 18:06   #3
Alastriona
Hated

Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zak is back View Post
wow.
as you would say.
"It's done and over with. Be more mature about this and just drop it."

great job practicing what u preach.
lol seriously you amuse me.
I was posting it just as it was deleted.

It wasn't over, Neo just decided it was over.

Had to show Tonny that screenie.

The heart collector sang
Old 11-10-2007, 18:08   #4
zak is back
Banned

zak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I was posting it just as it was deleted.

It wasn't over, Neo just decided it was over.

Had to show Tonny that screenie.
no it was over.
and you cant win so you make another thread making up **** that never happened.
Old 11-10-2007, 18:12   #5
Alastriona
Hated

Quote:
no it was over.
and you cant win so you make another thread making up **** that never happened.
Oh yea. I just opened up paint and drew that picture.

I r artist k?

The heart collector sang
Old 11-10-2007, 18:22   #6
zak is back
Banned

Quote:
Oh yea. I just opened up paint and drew that picture.

I r artist k?
lol i wouldnt doubt it. seriously a person like you would go to great lengths to win.
Old 11-10-2007, 18:27   #7
Alastriona
Hated

Quote:
lol i wouldnt doubt it. seriously a person like you would go to great lengths to win.
I can barely draw a stick figure.

And I know you're just posting to troll, so it don't really matter. Tonny won't reply back to this post anyways, because he never does when he loses.

The heart collector sang
Old 11-10-2007, 18:31   #8
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

?

You actually take screenshots of every post you make? LOL.

The only word I misspelled was 'Mcdonald's' (I forgot to cap the M only). By the way, it's not hard to edit a screenshot. Since the thread no longer exists, you can't really prove anything.

I also said that post was meant to be sarcastic (at least the God-hood thing). Also, I just so happen to have that window open of that thread. I took a screen shot of what I really said (you can see the correct spelling). Although, you can say it's edited, too, but since there's no thread anymore, there's no proof.

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/1296/lolnw1.png

Lastly, I will show you how easy it is to edit a screenshot just by editing your post. :O

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/870...ordertote6.png

Zak's right, practice what you preach and grow up.
Old 11-10-2007, 18:40   #9
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I can barely draw a stick figure.

And (punctuation error) I know you're just posting to troll, so it don't('Don't'? You should have said 'Doesn't'.) really matter. Tonny won't reply back to this post anyways,(anyway*) because he never does when he loses.
By the way, I'm doing this just for fun as well.

Go ahead though, Shannon, continue this thread about a thread that doesn't exist. Post any screenshot you want, it's still not going to prove anything.

I forgot to add, I find it really ironic you're making threads about me and trying to harass me. I thought you said I always did this to you? (even though I didn't). Just from that alone (and your age), you've already lost.

Last edited by ~*IXLegacyXI*~; 11-10-2007 at 18:45.
Old 11-10-2007, 18:44   #10
Alastriona
Hated

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff125/alastriona123/tonny20.jpg

Backspaced on my internet back bar until I got to the post again.

Clock at bottom says 4:44.

This post is being posted at 4:45 my time.

one minute dont give me enough time to editl

The heart collector sang
Old 11-10-2007, 18:47   #11
Alastriona
Hated

1. You posted only one section of the thing, its obvious you edited it. At leat I posted the entire screenshot, and didn't cut our your post. You could have copied and pasted your post into notepad, edited it, and then showed me that screenie... there is no proof thats even off of CO forums. Plus, mine shows the time you edited last.

2. You still spelled hemorrhaging wrong in your screenshot where you claimed you "proved" you spelled it right to begin with.

3. Since I haven't closed my firefox yet, I can still backspace to that thread.

The heart collector sang
Old 11-10-2007, 18:48   #12
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

Quote:
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff125/alastriona123/tonny20.jpg

Backspaced on my internet back bar until I got to the post again.

Clock at bottom says 4:44.

This post is being posted at 4:45 my time.

one minute dont give me enough time to editl
What part of screenshots don't mean **** did you not understand? All you did was copy and paste the edited screenshot onto that new screenshot.
Old 11-10-2007, 18:50   #13
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

Quote:
1. You posted only one section of the thing, its obvious you edited it. At leat I posted the entire screenshot, and didn't cut our your post. You could have copied and pasted your post into notepad, edited it, and then showed me that screenie... there is no proof thats even off of CO forums. Plus, mine shows the time you edited last.

2. You still spelled hemorrhaging wrong in your screenshot where you claimed you "proved" you spelled it right to begin with.

3. Since I haven't closed my firefox yet, I can still backspace to that thread.
Read my post above.

You can take all the screenshots in the world, but it's still not proof. You're just copying that screenshot onto the new ones you make.
Old 11-10-2007, 18:53   #14
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

Let me get the premise of this thread, you make a post for the pure intention of trying to make me look bad by editing screenshots to make it look like I misspelled words, and then keep saying it's proof when the thread has been deleted?

Wow, give it up already. -.- Take Zak's advice already, Shannon. -.-
Old 11-10-2007, 18:55   #15
Alastriona
Hated

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*IXLegacyXI*~ View Post
Read my post above.

You can take all the screenshots in the world, but it's still not proof. You're just copying that screenshot onto the new ones you make.
That still doesn't change the fact that you self-owned yourself, hardcore.

"I spelled it right to begin with, you edited your screenshots and Neo edited my post" and yet your "proof" still had the word spelled wrong, and spelled wrong in an even DIFFERENT way

How does posting one screenshot onto another screenshot edit what you said? I moved the screen so that you coud tell it was a completely different screenshot, that was taken with the clock at the bottom where the minutes match the minutes of the CO forum clock.

You're an idiot who deleted the thread (You were thread starter if I remember correctly) because you OMG spelled something wrong. We all spell **** wrong Tonny, its ok to admit it, I don't know why you are making a huge deal about me editing screenshots and you deleting threads and trying to prove me wrong by using false screenshots. just say "Yes ok, I spelled a few words wrong, so sue me" and get over it. It was just to show you that you are not perfect, but then again no one is, stop trying to act like you are.

The heart collector sang

Last edited by Alastriona; 11-10-2007 at 18:57.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: