Old 09-22-2007, 20:57   #1
wad3v3r
*nwahs*

wad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond repute
i name this picture. nice aimbit gubkin

here it goes.. when i go guildwar. funny things always happen
"[Friend]Red_Devil speaks to ~G2~: I'M GONNA BULK SO MUCH, I WILL GO FROM A TO Z BOOB SIZE OK[22:11]"

hell im gonna bulk so much till my *****Ss grown 15 inches more

BULKING GIVES ME AN E-ORGASM AND A LONGER E-*****
Old 09-22-2007, 21:01   #2
RoFLtRoJaN
ilicious

RoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond repute
U use gubkin... o_O

Need to rep back:
RoFLtRoJaN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-22-2007, 21:04   #3
wad3v3r
*nwahs*

wad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond repute
yea onli for this gw
"[Friend]Red_Devil speaks to ~G2~: I'M GONNA BULK SO MUCH, I WILL GO FROM A TO Z BOOB SIZE OK[22:11]"

hell im gonna bulk so much till my *****Ss grown 15 inches more

BULKING GIVES ME AN E-ORGASM AND A LONGER E-*****
Old 09-22-2007, 21:12   #4
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute
What do you expect a bulker to say?

Haha, nice going, G2.
~*IXLegacyXI*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-22-2007, 21:13   #5
Drew Peacox
Banned

Drew Peacox is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wad3v3r View Post
lol i kileld u in the picture
Drew Peacox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2007, 13:19   #6
Toadist

Toadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond repute
well i was there on ffwenjj, some of u guys botted, kungfu was the worst
( with his speed hack and his herc hitting all the screen), ill be fraping next week, hope he gets botjailed, ill send those fraps to redattack he will know what to do with them, cya next week

Pharos: Fire&Ice 130 2nd rb troj
Guild Leader of Elysium

Go Habs Go!

"You know, i've been stairing at you for quite some time, and i noticed that you havent barfed, so i tought that maybe you and i could do something
Toadist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2007, 15:15   #7
xQqZx
YnotBanned

xQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond repute
LOL justice calling someone a aimbotter! he so crap at fb anyone that beats em he calls an aimbotter.
Old 09-23-2007, 17:58   #8
maicalth

maicalth has a reputation beyond reputemaicalth has a reputation beyond reputemaicalth has a reputation beyond reputemaicalth has a reputation beyond reputemaicalth has a reputation beyond reputemaicalth has a reputation beyond reputemaicalth has a reputation beyond reputemaicalth has a reputation beyond reputemaicalth has a reputation beyond reputemaicalth has a reputation beyond reputemaicalth has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wad3v3r View Post
lmao , bulker ftl
maicalth is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2007, 18:04   #9
an9eldr3am
天使之梦

an9eldr3am is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadist View Post
well i was there on ffwenjj, some of u guys botted, kungfu was the worst
( with his speed hack and his herc hitting all the screen), ill be fraping next week, hope he gets botjailed, ill send those fraps to redattack he will know what to do with them, cya next week
LOL OMG people, it have been few months I haven't go gw and the first time I go people are accusing this and that again! Anhlachum asked me to help them out for guildwar but kungfu couldn't go so it was me on kungfu. I don't get why you complain about? What kind of bot is that I miss 90% of the time :O (gotta admit that I am a bad hercer since I am a tao ) Plus I was there for only half an hour! And I only managed to kill ffwenjj once that's when Luckypeter94 is tornadoing on you and I herc! Hum...there is a bot that enable you to herc the whole screen :O wow long time haven't play I need to update my information LOLLLLLLL Just say you don't want us to come back to take over your guildwar >:/ or else no need to complain this and that on forum

Pharos: an9eldr3am water 110->130->130

Girls tend to twist the truth to gain empathy from supporters, that is true in game as well as in the real world. For those girls who live behind a mask, good luck in your life with fakeness. If you find happiness living like that, I have nothing to say. Wolf never can hide its tail, one day the true you will be revealed.
an9eldr3am is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2007, 18:14   #10
RoFLtRoJaN
ilicious

RoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond repute
Go Back To Crazy Tao

Need to rep back:
RoFLtRoJaN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2007, 18:43   #11
Toadist

Toadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by an9eldr3am View Post
LOL OMG people, it have been few months I haven't go gw and the first time I go people are accusing this and that again! Anhlachum asked me to help them out for guildwar but kungfu couldn't go so it was me on kungfu. I don't get why you complain about? What kind of bot is that I miss 90% of the time :O (gotta admit that I am a bad hercer since I am a tao ) Plus I was there for only half an hour! And I only managed to kill ffwenjj once that's when Luckypeter94 is tornadoing on you and I herc! Hum...there is a bot that enable you to herc the whole screen :O wow long time haven't play I need to update my information LOLLLLLLL Just say you don't want us to come back to take over your guildwar >:/ or else no need to complain this and that on forum
oh no, i like it with u guys at gw, its way more fun
im just saying, how can u explian if u kill me when im not even in ur herc? im 1 jump away, 40 fps 450 ping or less? explain me that, how can u randomly teleport beside me and herc? idk how, u must have really good skills if ,like u said, u were not botting keep coming to gws, we will be more prepared next week and we will maybe have some fun

i will have gam cam on and will try to make a vid of the whole GW if theres anything interesting

Pharos: Fire&Ice 130 2nd rb troj
Guild Leader of Elysium

Go Habs Go!

"You know, i've been stairing at you for quite some time, and i noticed that you havent barfed, so i tought that maybe you and i could do something
Toadist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2007, 21:57   #12
EragonCd

EragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to EragonCd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadist View Post
oh no, i like it with u guys at gw, its way more fun
im just saying, how can u explian if u kill me when im not even in ur herc? im 1 jump away, 40 fps 450 ping or less? explain me that, how can u randomly teleport beside me and herc? idk how, u must have really good skills if ,like u said, u were not botting keep coming to gws, we will be more prepared next week and we will maybe have some fun

i will have gam cam on and will try to make a vid of the whole GW if theres anything interesting
It doesn'y ONLY depend on your connection, its both people.

And taking into account TQ's piece of **** servers.

CO has SO many little bugs in it, where in TONS of circumstances people can appear to be hacking.

If you ever went to a server where the hacking is rampant (Like me and Tonny did a long ass time ago. I think it was Tiger or something..) and you actually see people using real aimbots and other hacks, you'd realize how stupid you are accusing people of hacking based on a weird lag moment.

~Era.

Mass Immolation - Join the Eclipse

Quote:
Originally posted by thw_guy
in germany there is no walmart (anymore)
Quote:
Originally posted by Jadagrail
****ing Germans.

First the Jews, now Wal-Mart?

Screw you sir, screw you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
Im half Chinese, half Russian. Does that make me unique?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
No.

Just twice the communist.
EragonCd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2007, 22:17   #13
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by an9eldr3am View Post
Please come back to GW when I'm ready, an9! Kam and those other people aren't going to be much of a challenge for me. You and your group were the only fun one's to fight. <333

Anyway, I'll input my opinion on the whole "hacking issue". What Toadist described basically sounds like the person on kungfu (an9) probably herced in early jump, or had a few lag spikes which caused the appearance of a "speed hack". I really doubt an9 was speed hacking... Era pretty much summed it up in his post.

However, I will give Toadist the benefit of the doubt and hear his side of the story more thoroughly. Although, it just merely sounds like what I just stated above, I will take his post into consideration and wait for his Fraps video next week of an9 and their group. Also, I should say this to you, Toadist, you should NOT accuse someone so blindly without some sort of proof. It really IS pointless to do so, and it just makes you sound like an idiot when you do. In the future, please provide some sort of evidence when accusing someone of cheating in such a manner.

I should wrap this post up. I hope you all have a great GW in the upcoming weeks. Hopefully, I will join you in the future. Probably not for a few months, though. I'm having major ISP problems.
Old 09-24-2007, 14:16   #14
Darkxy
Unbanned=)

Darkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*IXLegacyXI*~ View Post
Please come back to GW when I'm ready, an9! Kam and those other people aren't going to be much of a challenge for me. You and your group were the only fun one's to fight. <333

Anyway, I'll input my opinion on the whole "hacking issue". What Toadist described basically sounds like the person on kungfu (an9) probably herced in early jump, or had a few lag spikes which caused the appearance of a "speed hack". I really doubt an9 was speed hacking... Era pretty much summed it up in his post.

However, I will give Toadist the benefit of the doubt and hear his side of the story more thoroughly. Although, it just merely sounds like what I just stated above, I will take his post into consideration and wait for his Fraps video next week of an9 and their group. Also, I should say this to you, Toadist, you should NOT accuse someone so blindly without some sort of proof. It really IS pointless to do so, and it just makes you sound like an idiot when you do. In the future, please provide some sort of evidence when accusing someone of cheating in such a manner.

I should wrap this post up. I hope you all have a great GW in the upcoming weeks. Hopefully, I will join you in the future. Probably not for a few months, though. I'm having major ISP problems.

You told what I wanted to say
Quited
Darkxy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2007, 14:59   #15
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkxy View Post
You told what I wanted to say
I just saved you the trouble of making a long post, then.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: