Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 72 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 04-29-2009, 20:22   #42226
b1ackangeL
insomniac

b1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond repute
plus spam
b1ackangeL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2009, 09:47   #42227
I Am Zankou

I Am Zankou is an unknown quantity at this point
Mai spam brings all the boys to the yard.
Old 05-01-2009, 14:32   #42228
Pionerizka
Banned

Pionerizka has a reputation beyond reputePionerizka has a reputation beyond reputePionerizka has a reputation beyond reputePionerizka has a reputation beyond reputePionerizka has a reputation beyond reputePionerizka has a reputation beyond reputePionerizka has a reputation beyond reputePionerizka has a reputation beyond reputePionerizka has a reputation beyond reputePionerizka has a reputation beyond reputePionerizka has a reputation beyond repute
indeed the spam does it
Pionerizka is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2009, 16:40   #42229
SpyBot
И Э Я D

SpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond repute
laaaaawl .....I am hungry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveHate View Post
Jess is god.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatat_Roku View Post
God is Jess
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Pepsi~ View Post
SpyBot is a professional spammer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon! View Post
waffles > pancakes..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invinsible View Post
SpyBot is the Spam mod!
SpyBot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2009, 04:36   #42230
BonusMax
lmfao atm

BonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond repute
spam +1

heavens_fury & TheTimberWolf pro avy makors
(Joel i won't forget my first avy)
BonusMax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2009, 11:27   #42231
SpyBot
И Э Я D

SpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond repute
Crazy Guy 1: It has come to my attention that someone in this room has FARTED!!!!

Woman: Oh dear, whatever are we going to do?!

Crazy Guy 2: Well, I believe that the first person who smelt it, dealt it! Arrest Crazy Guy 1!

Educated Guy: Hold on right there. Didn't anyone notice Creepy Man standing behind Crazy Guy 1? He was there only for a few moments before he vanished! We must find him and arrest him!

Creepy Man (returning back to the room): No way! It wasn't me at all! You can't prove it either!

Educated Man (thinking for a moment): Hmm, even though there is no way that I can prove it, I have always believed in something that my father taught me when I was a boy. He used to tell me: "Son, always remember that the man who denied it, supplied it."

(Everyone stares at Creepy Man)

Later that night, Creepy Man was arrested and charged on three counts of "Denying it and Supplying it" based on several eye witnesses who saw him in the area during that fateful time. No word yet on the sentence that Creepy Man will be given for his heinous crime.

Quote:
Jess is god.
Quote:
God is Jess
Quote:
Quote:
waffles > pancakes..
Quote:
SpyBot is the Spam mod!
Old 05-03-2009, 18:32   #42232
Davidd19
Banned

Davidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Davidd19
STOP

play your games
Davidd19 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2009, 18:37   #42233
Davidd19
Banned

Davidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Davidd19
STOP

play your games
Davidd19 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2009, 18:50   #42234
SpyBot
И Э Я D

The Dead Collector: Bring out yer dead.
[a man puts a body on the cart]
Large Man with Dead Body: Here's one.
The Dead Collector: That'll be ninepence.
The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I'm not dead.
The Dead Collector: What?
Large Man with Dead Body: Nothing. There's your ninepence.
The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I'm not dead.
The Dead Collector: 'Ere, he says he's not dead.
Large Man with Dead Body: Yes he is.
The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I'm not.
The Dead Collector: He isn't.
Large Man with Dead Body: Well, he will be soon, he's very ill.
The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I'm getting better.
Large Man with Dead Body: No you're not, you'll be stone dead in a moment.
The Dead Collector: Well, I can't take him like that. It's against regulations.
The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I don't want to go on the cart.
Large Man with Dead Body: Oh, don't be such a baby.
The Dead Collector: I can't take him.
The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I feel fine.
Large Man with Dead Body: Oh, do me a favor.
The Dead Collector: I can't.
Large Man with Dead Body: Well, can you hang around for a couple of minutes? He won't be long.
The Dead Collector: I promised I'd be at the Robinsons'. They've lost nine today.
Large Man with Dead Body: Well, when's your next round?
The Dead Collector: Thursday.
The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I think I'll go for a walk.
Large Man with Dead Body: You're not fooling anyone, you know. Isn't there anything you could do?
The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I feel happy. I feel happy.
[the Dead Collector glances up and down the street furtively, then silences the Body with his a whack of his club]
Large Man with Dead Body: Ah, thank you very much.
The Dead Collector: Not at all. See you on Thursday.
Large Man with Dead Body: Right.

Quote:
Jess is god.
Quote:
God is Jess
Quote:
Quote:
waffles > pancakes..
Quote:
SpyBot is the Spam mod!
Old 05-05-2009, 12:32   #42235
This~Wai
Away

This~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond repute
yes chef!

My Fb video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG27BLB4VQY
This~Wai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2009, 12:38   #42236
Dragonmaster014
Banned

Dragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond repute
I like SpyBot.
Dragonmaster014 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2009, 15:24   #42237
SpyBot
И Э Я D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonmaster014 View Post
I like SpyBot.
omg me too!

Quote:
Jess is god.
Quote:
God is Jess
Quote:
Quote:
waffles > pancakes..
Quote:
SpyBot is the Spam mod!
Old 05-05-2009, 16:20   #42238
Alek3
/fit/

Alek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond repute
turfyjgnbv
Old 05-05-2009, 21:28   #42239
SpyBot
И Э Я D

Like a boss!

Quote:
Jess is god.
Quote:
God is Jess
Quote:
Quote:
waffles > pancakes..
Quote:
SpyBot is the Spam mod!
Old 05-09-2009, 07:06   #42240
b1ackangeL
insomniac

b1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond repute
+spam
b1ackangeL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: