Old 01-19-2009, 09:04   #1
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Chinese New Year Quests Coming

not much informatin in page --

http://co.91.com/content/2009-01-19/...01533350.shtml

January 26th is the beginning of the 2009 Chinese New Year! Chinese New Year, also refered to as Spring Festival, is the most important of the Chinese holidays, and it is a time of feasting with family, a grand celebration, fireworks, and gift-giving.
To celebrate this gallant festival and to let players from different parts of the world experience the long history involved with Chinese culture; Conquer Online will release the Chinese New Year Special Quests.
Duration: Jan, 24th to Jan, 31st
Requirement: Level 20 or above.
The quest series consists of 4 quests, all relating to the traditional festivities of the Spring Festival. In these elaborate quests, players can set off fireworks for a new year blessing, join the imperial parade in Twin City, greet friends in disguise of an ox as 2009 is the year of the ox, and slay the evil Predators pestering the residents of Twin City!
From the quests, you can not only win rich rewards, such as Fortune Packs, Fireworks and Double Exp, etc. but also experience game versions of some customary Chinese New Year traditions.
For more details, please pay attention to the latest quest guide updates.
Happy Chinese New Year

Last edited by Doc.ackerson; 01-19-2009 at 09:07.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-19-2009, 09:11   #2
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺

randeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to randeh Send a message via Yahoo to randeh
i can't wait. =(

pls give us superexpball rewards ;_;!!

Casually playing CO again between work & Tera (Randeh - 60 Sorc MT 168 iLvl - hit me up) :3

Great Wall
randy- 140 pure water (formerly wakeke)
wham - 137 tro-tro-tro-water-war-tro-war-water-war-archer
randeh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-19-2009, 09:17   #3
Kiyono
Banned

Location: Not here, Not there. I'm so thirsty... I want blood!
Kiyono has a reputation beyond reputeKiyono has a reputation beyond reputeKiyono has a reputation beyond reputeKiyono has a reputation beyond reputeKiyono has a reputation beyond reputeKiyono has a reputation beyond reputeKiyono has a reputation beyond reputeKiyono has a reputation beyond reputeKiyono has a reputation beyond reputeKiyono has a reputation beyond reputeKiyono has a reputation beyond repute
Quest is probably:

Talk to NPC A
NPC A tells you to go to NPC B
Collect Item C by killing mobs D
Return to NPC B for reward
Kiyono is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-19-2009, 09:19   #4
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by randeh View Post
i can't wait. =(

pls give us superexpball rewards ;_;!!
i hope you get some of those power exp balls.

I cant think of anything I want that is likely to be available.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:22   #5
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyono View Post
Quest is probably:

Talk to NPC A
NPC A tells you to go to NPC B
Collect Item C by killing mobs D
Return to NPC B for reward
yeah, and then get turned into an ox-- which is a lot of bull. : ))
Old 01-19-2009, 09:27   #6
ď
ďřţř

ď has a reputation beyond reputeď has a reputation beyond reputeď has a reputation beyond reputeď has a reputation beyond reputeď has a reputation beyond reputeď has a reputation beyond reputeď has a reputation beyond reputeď has a reputation beyond reputeď has a reputation beyond reputeď has a reputation beyond reputeď has a reputation beyond repute
As allways on top form you are doc, thanks

Regarding power exballs:

"From the quests, you can not only win rich rewards, such as Fortune Packs, Fireworks and Double Exp, etc. but also experience game versions of some customary Chinese New Year traditions"

In the fortune packs they may well be hmm?????

Soon will I rest, yes, forever sleep. Earned it I have. Twilight is upon me, soon night must fall.
ď is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-19-2009, 09:28   #7
Adrienne
Bored

Adrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond repute
LOL
I love the engrish they use.

I, can, not, figure, out that, can not is actually spelled, cannot, and, I, can not, figure out, where, commas, should be placed,..,.,
There was once a time Where I longed for pretty things
But now that's changed. I long for murder.
How long shall I wait to celebrate my unforgiving hate?
I can't wait to be brutal.
I can't wait to wield a hatchet covered with blood.
Becuase youre the maggots in my eye
You're a piece of rotten pie to me

OMG STFU EZ GG NT
Adrienne is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: