Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-30-2008, 23:16   #61
T.I.Marbury!!!!
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Killa Queens,New York!
Posts: 5,136
T.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to T.I.Marbury!!!! Send a message via MSN to T.I.Marbury!!!! Send a message via Yahoo to T.I.Marbury!!!! Send a message via Skype™ to T.I.Marbury!!!!
/wall text
T.I.Marbury!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2008, 23:37   #62
uannaka1996
Polar Bear
 
uannaka1996's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North Pole
Posts: 3,473
uannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to uannaka1996
Ninjas are racist.
__________________
16th member to rep cap!!! DATE: 3/3/09
uannaka1996 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2008, 23:38   #63
T.I.Marbury!!!!
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Killa Queens,New York!
Posts: 5,136
T.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to T.I.Marbury!!!! Send a message via MSN to T.I.Marbury!!!! Send a message via Yahoo to T.I.Marbury!!!! Send a message via Skype™ to T.I.Marbury!!!!
Japanese ******s
T.I.Marbury!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2008, 23:40   #64
uannaka1996
Polar Bear
 
uannaka1996's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North Pole
Posts: 3,473
uannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to uannaka1996
say again?
__________________
16th member to rep cap!!! DATE: 3/3/09
uannaka1996 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2008, 23:59   #65
Demonium
Uh.... ok?
 
Demonium's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Why do you want to know stalker-san?
Posts: 2,506
Demonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Xen View Post
I see alot of rips on the ninja like above. Take it from me, someone who actually knows about fighting and pvp and how the game works. Ninja is the new king, I'm not saying this is how conquer should be, but facts are facts. I am famous on my server for fb'ing and my tactics(sometimes cheap tactics but they work). Being a 130Tro-130War-130Tro with decent gear and knowing 2 or 3 ACTUAL full 2 soc +12 with +8 talisman players, let me be the first to tell you anything over 300 potency has the capability to kill anything else over 300 potency in under 2 seconds given the chance but will not 1 hit without a stig or rage or now:Twofoldblade. Now, you claim trojans herc/fb will "own/pwn/pwnt/noobzor" (or whatever trash talk you use) but you are in fact mistaken. Lets look at the facts..

Fact: Ninjas have the highest dmg weapons in the game now(by enough to matter).
Fact: Ninjas have twofoldblade which never misses, and has almost the same side-to-side range as herc(not to mention 130 pct dmg fixed, thats stig percent folks).
Fact: Ninjas have poison fog which fixed reduces 50 pct hp 20 times for 1 minute AND stuns.
Fact: Ninjas have archer bane meaning archers cant touch them(or hide from them).


Now, lets review, you think fb/herc beats a ninja because "trojans have skill."

You think a full -7 +12 full 2 soc tro will 1 hit the same geared ninja but the ninja wont 1 hit the tro.

You think the ninja cant use the db trick to have the exact same 20,000 hp as a tro(this display of ignorance actually made me laugh).

You think that fb/ss/hercing is the same even though the jump speed has been increased and fb delay slightly increased due to this(dont argue on this one, wrong tree to bark up).

Now for the fun part, and the point of this post. Trojans are having trouble fb'ing people who actually know how to dodge them. Hercers are easy to trick and actually DON'T in fact do enough dmg to kill a maxed ninja nor any other class thats maxed. As far as hp differences, a trojan gets a 1,000 hp bonus compared to other classes just for being a trojan, however they have the same att pts as everyone else, MEANING, a ninja 130-130-130 and a trojan 130-130-130 will have MAYBE a 1,000 hp difference with the db trick(there goes that theory, btw I don't think it possible to break 20k hp even with 255 enchants pal). All that aside, lets consider the 0 delay of twofoldblade vs a good fb'er and account for jump speed: A trojan's fb is 100 pct dmg, no extra no less, not enough to 1 hit an = potency ninja, a ninja's twofoldblade dmg is 130 pct of dmg, this is like the ninja being stigged, possibly enough to 1 hit. LETS pretend its NOT that easy, lets say its a slightly less potency ninja, and higher potency tro that is an amazing fber and 1 hits the ninja, even if the ninja 2 hits the trojan, 1 jump semi-near the fb'er and he can get 2 hits with twofoldblade easily and will fail ONLY if the trojan kills him on the landing(thats 1 chance to hit and if you miss its over you fb'ers). Ok so what if a hercer comes along, he wont 1 hit the ninja so forget that dreamland, chances are the ninja will get hit, but then will get in a twofold attack (which is 130 pct dmg compared to reduced herc dmg) cause herc doesnt have much reach over twofoldblade my friends.

I have made a lvl 40 ninja before deciding to quit after tq ruined this game, I can tell you, it took a good fb'er 5 minutes to hit me and I cant count the hits i had on him. A herc'er got me at first with a surprise(being lvl 40 and an easy 1 hit), however after I revived i hit him 2-3 times before getting hit myself(thats 2-3 hits of 130 pct dmg for reference). Ninja's twofoldblade skill never misses, is faster than other skills, and doesn't freeze the ninja (meaning 2 hops and in that split second you've been hit for a full highest dmg in the game hit).

Ninjas are the new kings of pvp, they just dont have gear or levels cause they're new. Facts are facts, hate to break it to you all, but its the ninja that's unbalanced now. I'm not pro ninja or anti ninja, I just call it as it is, and i recognize what works in real fights. Now I am leaving this silly game.
Thanks for the amusing post... 1,000 hp difference with the db trick?... You should know a little about what your commenting on before you run that mouth of yours. After each promotion the trojan recieves an hp modifeir much higher then ninjas do. This gives them several thousand more hp at 130+ 2nd rb then ninjas can recieve with the db trick. Coupled with full -7 blessing this means the chance of a ninja 1 hitting is not going to happen. Yet the ninja hp is low enough even with the db trick to still just barely get 1 hit if the troj can self stig aka water somewhere in the lineage of his rebirths. The new jump speed... who gives a ***. I mostly fast bladed against speed hackers. It is amazingly easy to fb a ninja. A ninja can get a single twin fold blades hit in pretty easily if the trojan has no idea how to jump but it works jstu the same as hercules. If you can dodge herc which has superior range and usability to twin fold blades then you can easily survive a ninja. As a tao was originally my main for years I have come to realize that doding hercules is amazingly easy. Ninja has nothing if you know how to avoid them correctly. As for poision fog its a worthless attack against a high hp trojan. Sure it can stun, which I can easily counter by double clicking for each jump thus nullifying stun. It can damage me...which I can pot off... So ninjas can use arcana bane to stop me from using potions so since poison fog wont kill me I just have to avoid the ninja itself till I can reuse potions... and maybe their summoned guard, easy. Now in all this fus I can easily just FB them as well and solve all my problems. If by RARE chance they twin fold me I always double click and wont remain stunned or in that location long enough for the server to register another attack by twin fold no matter how fast you think you can click. It won't happen. So not only can I 1 hit you and tank your attack... You would be lucky to even hit me, and even then it would not prove fatal.

However, this is only in top tier geared/leveled characters. In lower gear potency plays a huge role. Skill always helps as well. 1 hitting will occur to either person also in lower levels and lower gears or neither will 1 hit if they both are to low. Then it only depends on skill.

To be blunt this was only a short demonstration... trojans have so many other ways of slaughtering ninja its not even funny. Ninja are a fun new addition, but if you want to be the pvp king don't look to them for supremecy.

PS: When I spoke of herc killing ninja I meant it vs lower health ninja not using the DB trick and not full -7 which is the general 96% of a server or more.
__________________
"The world is your stage and the curtain is drawn! Stride forth and declare yourself!"

"A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not strong enough."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himie View Post
Demonium's rules to follow guide:
#1 Don't touch Himie's Starfish or you will face death by loli.
#2 Feed Himie or same thing will happen.
#3 Everything Demonium says or writes can be used against him.
*scribble scribble* #4 All above rules are void. -signed Demonium.
Demonium is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2008, 03:26   #66
_dante_
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 184
_dante_ has a reputation beyond repute_dante_ has a reputation beyond repute_dante_ has a reputation beyond repute_dante_ has a reputation beyond repute_dante_ has a reputation beyond repute_dante_ has a reputation beyond repute_dante_ has a reputation beyond repute_dante_ has a reputation beyond repute_dante_ has a reputation beyond repute_dante_ has a reputation beyond repute_dante_ has a reputation beyond repute
I dont think actual problem is ninjas it self. I dont like toxic fog - imagine ninja-war-trojan who uses it and after that just herces. I doubt lot of ppl could stand that, since with fixed fog it would take like 6 seconds to lose 75% of your hp. That is the reason i dont like ninjas.
_dante_ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2008, 04:09   #67
Demonium
Uh.... ok?
 
Demonium's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Why do you want to know stalker-san?
Posts: 2,506
Demonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by _dante_ View Post
I dont think actual problem is ninjas it self. I dont like toxic fog - imagine ninja-war-trojan who uses it and after that just herces. I doubt lot of ppl could stand that, since with fixed fog it would take like 6 seconds to lose 75% of your hp. That is the reason i dont like ninjas.
True it drains fast, but just pot it of every 3 seconds and it should'nt be a big deal. Herc is easy to dodge already, and does low dmg. If they waste stamina using toxic fog then at some point they won't have the stamina to herc you considering you manage to dodge even just 2 hercs.

Though your right to the average person that has no idea what they are doing it would be over kill.
__________________
"The world is your stage and the curtain is drawn! Stride forth and declare yourself!"

"A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not strong enough."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himie View Post
Demonium's rules to follow guide:
#1 Don't touch Himie's Starfish or you will face death by loli.
#2 Feed Himie or same thing will happen.
#3 Everything Demonium says or writes can be used against him.
*scribble scribble* #4 All above rules are void. -signed Demonium.
Demonium is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2008, 04:13   #68
SmokeGfx
hai! XD
 
SmokeGfx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: NL@Australia
Posts: 6,858
SmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond repute
The no-skill train has a new order.

archer - ninja - ninja - ninja - firetao - trojan - warrior
__________________
Judges guild leader
Amphetamine 130 water 130 warrior 11x fire
Medieval! 128 warrior 130 warrior 130 trojan
EB-NightWolf 130 archer 131 archer


--- currently playing on a Classic server ---

A guild is not a democracy, it is a dictatorship

I love you Jenni.

Phoenix > Eternity > Sunshine > Taurus > Sagitarius

first full 2 soc character on Taurus
SmokeGfx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2008, 07:50   #69
Adrienne
Bored
 
Adrienne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 215
Adrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond repute
Correct, the hp for a tro is actually done on its promotion status. Every attribute point after means more hp depending on the trojans title.
In other words 1 point in vitality to a trojan is gonna be more than any other class each point. So db reset your stats if you want but it aint gonna change the amount that 1 point gives.
__________________
I am just a girl
Just a speck of worthless dust in this rotten world.
Yet I must speak to thee.
There was once a time Where I longed for pretty things
But now that's changed. I long for murder.
How long shall I wait to celebrate my unforgiving hate?
I can't wait to be brutal.
I can't wait to wield a hatchet covered with blood.
Becuase youre the maggots in my eye
You're a piece of rotten pie to me



OMG STFU EZ GG NT
Adrienne is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2008, 14:13   #70
reaperangel
Guitarist
 
reaperangel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Mauzoleum
Posts: 1,249
reaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-fied View Post
Have any1 experience prejudice because your a ninja?

I have experience other trojans hatin on me because im a ninja, ridiculous rite?
Maybe because they get own now by them and there to stubborn to realize ninja is the new pvp class

Any1 else feel this way?
wtf u talking bout ninja new pvp class bs m8 tro's will always be best damn pvp class and u damn well know it if i herc 1 damn time u ninjas aint jack to me... besides u need to get close whilest tro's can fb / herc u to ruin.
__________________
Owner of : Chucky & BucketHead
server : Mausoleum

Chucky : Archer lvl 122 RETIRED
BucketHead : Trojan lvl 126 RETIRED

Now playing on LastCo under the name BucketHead
reaperangel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2008, 14:18   #71
~WaZzuP~
o.o
 
~WaZzuP~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 1,439
~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Xen View Post
I see alot of rips on the ninja like above. Take it from me, someone who actually knows about fighting and pvp and how the game works. Ninja is the new king, I'm not saying this is how conquer should be, but facts are facts. I am famous on my server for fb'ing and my tactics(sometimes cheap tactics but they work). Being a 130Tro-130War-130Tro with decent gear and knowing 2 or 3 ACTUAL full 2 soc +12 with +8 talisman players, let me be the first to tell you anything over 300 potency has the capability to kill anything else over 300 potency in under 2 seconds given the chance but will not 1 hit without a stig or rage or now:Twofoldblade. Now, you claim trojans herc/fb will "own/pwn/pwnt/noobzor" (or whatever trash talk you use) but you are in fact mistaken. Lets look at the facts..

Fact: Ninjas have the highest dmg weapons in the game now(by enough to matter).
Fact: Ninjas have twofoldblade which never misses, and has almost the same side-to-side range as herc(not to mention 130 pct dmg fixed, thats stig percent folks).
Fact: Ninjas have poison fog which fixed reduces 50 pct hp 20 times for 1 minute AND stuns.
Fact: Ninjas have archer bane meaning archers cant touch them(or hide from them).


Now, lets review, you think fb/herc beats a ninja because "trojans have skill."

You think a full -7 +12 full 2 soc tro will 1 hit the same geared ninja but the ninja wont 1 hit the tro.

You think the ninja cant use the db trick to have the exact same 20,000 hp as a tro(this display of ignorance actually made me laugh).

You think that fb/ss/hercing is the same even though the jump speed has been increased and fb delay slightly increased due to this(dont argue on this one, wrong tree to bark up).

Now for the fun part, and the point of this post. Trojans are having trouble fb'ing people who actually know how to dodge them. Hercers are easy to trick and actually DON'T in fact do enough dmg to kill a maxed ninja nor any other class thats maxed. As far as hp differences, a trojan gets a 1,000 hp bonus compared to other classes just for being a trojan, however they have the same att pts as everyone else, MEANING, a ninja 130-130-130 and a trojan 130-130-130 will have MAYBE a 1,000 hp difference with the db trick(there goes that theory, btw I don't think it possible to break 20k hp even with 255 enchants pal). All that aside, lets consider the 0 delay of twofoldblade vs a good fb'er and account for jump speed: A trojan's fb is 100 pct dmg, no extra no less, not enough to 1 hit an = potency ninja, a ninja's twofoldblade dmg is 130 pct of dmg, this is like the ninja being stigged, possibly enough to 1 hit. LETS pretend its NOT that easy, lets say its a slightly less potency ninja, and higher potency tro that is an amazing fber and 1 hits the ninja, even if the ninja 2 hits the trojan, 1 jump semi-near the fb'er and he can get 2 hits with twofoldblade easily and will fail ONLY if the trojan kills him on the landing(thats 1 chance to hit and if you miss its over you fb'ers). Ok so what if a hercer comes along, he wont 1 hit the ninja so forget that dreamland, chances are the ninja will get hit, but then will get in a twofold attack (which is 130 pct dmg compared to reduced herc dmg) cause herc doesnt have much reach over twofoldblade my friends.

I have made a lvl 40 ninja before deciding to quit after tq ruined this game, I can tell you, it took a good fb'er 5 minutes to hit me and I cant count the hits i had on him. A herc'er got me at first with a surprise(being lvl 40 and an easy 1 hit), however after I revived i hit him 2-3 times before getting hit myself(thats 2-3 hits of 130 pct dmg for reference). Ninja's twofoldblade skill never misses, is faster than other skills, and doesn't freeze the ninja (meaning 2 hops and in that split second you've been hit for a full highest dmg in the game hit).

Ninjas are the new kings of pvp, they just dont have gear or levels cause they're new. Facts are facts, hate to break it to you all, but its the ninja that's unbalanced now. I'm not pro ninja or anti ninja, I just call it as it is, and i recognize what works in real fights. Now I am leaving this silly game.
QFT.


Don't forget if you're SSing/FBing, then you can't sit still for very long seeing as a ninja can easily hit you while you attempt to regain your stam.

And please don't try arguing that herc can eat ninjas. I was using a 263 potency tro against a 269 potency ninja and I was hitting 5k with stig using FB. The ninja didn't have a lot of bless either, and was hitting around 20k on me with twofold. If I was hercing, it'd be closer to 3k damage, which is three hit, while being close enough to get one hit by the ninja.
__________________
ILU Ashley<3

Howie:
and i dont mean to impose, but would you like to do the mash with me?
Operator Sydney has invited Phil to join this conversation. Currently in room: Howie, Phil, Sydney.
Phil:
Sure thing.
Phil:
You want to be Frankenstein or the Wolfman?
Phil:
I call the Count.

http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...0&d=1244616404

Tito319 speaks to NIGHTWARRIOR:
ill buy your guild from you
~WaZzuP~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2008, 14:24   #72
O.Great.Noob
NoobMember
 
O.Great.Noob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hawaii...Whoa.
Posts: 1,638
O.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond repute
When the ninja has more pot, twofold is almost like having a +12 spear, its overkill (this is disregarding lower levels and such or with crap gear on lol).
__________________
|-Ruby Server-|
|-O.Great.Noob-| War-Tro-Fire 120-130-110 A Fire Tao with Flying Moon....How many people can say that? Haha
|-Omnipotent-| War-War-Ninja 130-130-130 (Realloted as Sneaky Trojan)

Semi-Active


O.Great.Noob is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2008, 15:48   #73
Demonium
Uh.... ok?
 
Demonium's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Why do you want to know stalker-san?
Posts: 2,506
Demonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WaZzuP~ View Post
QFT.


Don't forget if you're SSing/FBing, then you can't sit still for very long seeing as a ninja can easily hit you while you attempt to regain your stam.

And please don't try arguing that herc can eat ninjas. I was using a 263 potency tro against a 269 potency ninja and I was hitting 5k with stig using FB. The ninja didn't have a lot of bless either, and was hitting around 20k on me with twofold. If I was hercing, it'd be closer to 3k damage, which is three hit, while being close enough to get one hit by the ninja.
It's easy to sit and recover stamina.. its no difference then sitting to recover it while avoiding a trojans FB/SS. What kind of stupidity are you trying to tell these people? And even with that ninja being 6 potency higher, without barely any blesssed like you said there is no way a 263 potency trojan hit only 5k on him with stigma. >.>' Nice BS /fail
__________________
"The world is your stage and the curtain is drawn! Stride forth and declare yourself!"

"A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not strong enough."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himie View Post
Demonium's rules to follow guide:
#1 Don't touch Himie's Starfish or you will face death by loli.
#2 Feed Himie or same thing will happen.
#3 Everything Demonium says or writes can be used against him.
*scribble scribble* #4 All above rules are void. -signed Demonium.
Demonium is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2008, 15:50   #74
T.I.Marbury!!!!
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Killa Queens,New York!
Posts: 5,136
T.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to T.I.Marbury!!!! Send a message via MSN to T.I.Marbury!!!! Send a message via Yahoo to T.I.Marbury!!!! Send a message via Skype™ to T.I.Marbury!!!!
ninja hp is minimal but if u realot ur points maybe u can put more in stam. does ur agi number affect if u miss or not?
T.I.Marbury!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2008, 16:12   #75
Adrienne
Bored
 
Adrienne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 215
Adrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond repute
Not gonna bother debating every single mathematical setting issue here becuase it is pointless. You of course will think you are right and the other is wrong. Time will prove you wrong.

We can leave it to the clock and then you will be proven wrong and then you will not have anything to debate about.
__________________
I am just a girl
Just a speck of worthless dust in this rotten world.
Yet I must speak to thee.
There was once a time Where I longed for pretty things
But now that's changed. I long for murder.
How long shall I wait to celebrate my unforgiving hate?
I can't wait to be brutal.
I can't wait to wield a hatchet covered with blood.
Becuase youre the maggots in my eye
You're a piece of rotten pie to me



OMG STFU EZ GG NT
Adrienne is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:11.