Old 02-18-2008, 06:35   #76
D3stroyer
TrojanHero

D3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond repute
well i was just saying :P.... yeah you can drink under 18 but not in public now anyway... RAMAN LETS GET WASTED AT MINE, besides it dont matter to me im 18 :P

Level: 130-110+ Tro-Tro

Currently Making A Fire Tao!

Seiya a.k.a Sid msn convo quote woo

Quote:
Sid says:
Im here to make love to you
***729;***903;***1632;***9679;***1109;***1085;***945;***951;***1108;***9679;***1632;***903;***729; says:
good good
MyMiniCity whatever this thing is
D3stroyer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2008, 09:09   #77
SirGawain
-Reunion-

SirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3stroyer View Post
well i was just saying :P.... yeah you can drink under 18 but not in public now anyway... RAMAN LETS GET WASTED AT MINE, besides it dont matter to me im 18 :P
where do you live buddy? :P
[***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;][***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;][***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;]
[Trojan]***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;[Warrior]***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;[Trojan]

I only aimbot my guildmates.
SirGawain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2008, 20:43   #78
Invictus
Demigod

Invictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3stroyer View Post
Still better than here, it's 25 here

Even though no one cares for that

TQ compared themselves with Blizzard and called their Conquer Online Epic...That has to be the funniest **** they've ever said.
Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2008, 22:16   #79
zak is back
Banned

zak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lectrcsprx View Post
You speak of me as if that game was my whole life...you forget pal, Im 40 years old and I have gone thru school and been out in the workforce killing myself to get ahead when you were in diapers...I paid my dues and I do have responsibilities that will always come first. Once again I dont answer to you nor anyone in this forum. The only reason I chose to actually speak up was to let my friends know what you said was not true. See I dont have time for your childish games Tonny...I am too busy...and do the world a favor and stop thinking you arent accountable for what you say here....you never know what can happen. If one kid actually took your words and hurt another human being or themselves, you would be responsible, dont ever forget that. Grow up.
shut the **** up

you fail in a little thing i like to call real life. and now that i think about it, you fail in a video game as well. suicide is looking good for the 40 year old bottom feeder.
cheers.
zak is back is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2008, 20:58   #80
freebird1776

freebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by zak is back View Post
shut the **** up

you fail in a little thing i like to call real life. and now that i think about it, you fail in a video game as well. suicide is looking good for the 40 year old bottom feeder.
cheers.
You know wat I see here Zak is an ignorant idiot with no conception of the real world...which obviously coming from someone who lives off daddy and has never seen what the real world has in store for him is in for a rude awakening...well let this sink in pal...your daddy who puts clothes on your back, shelters you, feeds you...and pretty much pays for everything you have...works for people like me...so little man, get a good grasp on reality before you end up a statistic like most of your pals on this site will be soon enough...your future, some dead end job you will hate...the true remnants of a bottom feeder...look in the mirror kid, you might be able to cry yourself to sleep. Oh and Invictus..JusticE isnt banned, I just never went to retrieve him yet...too busy at work to come play this game...real life > game...some day when you all actually have bills and kids and no time..then you will understand. One last word before I go...stop with all the suicide cracks...its just not funny and in bad taste...once again, grow up.
In game Wife DarkXY <333
Pharos Server

And JusticE for all...
freebird1776 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2008, 23:25   #81
Invictus
Demigod

Invictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird1776 View Post
You know wat I see here Zak is an ignorant idiot with no conception of the real world...which obviously coming from someone who lives off daddy and has never seen what the real world has in store for him is in for a rude awakening...well let this sink in pal...your daddy who puts clothes on your back, shelters you, feeds you...and pretty much pays for everything you have...works for people like me...so little man, get a good grasp on reality before you end up a statistic like most of your pals on this site will be soon enough...your future, some dead end job you will hate...the true remnants of a bottom feeder...look in the mirror kid, you might be able to cry yourself to sleep. Oh and Invictus..JusticE isnt banned, I just never went to retrieve him yet...too busy at work to come play this game...real life > game...some day when you all actually have bills and kids and no time..then you will understand. One last word before I go...stop with all the suicide cracks...its just not funny and in bad taste...once again, grow up.
From what I heard you started playing WOW and you were lonely there so you paid for Ali also to play with you..that's also an MMO RPG which isn't real life.
And I'm in school, not old enough to work full time and earn my living so you cant use "you all".

TQ compared themselves with Blizzard and called their Conquer Online Epic...That has to be the funniest **** they've ever said.
Old 03-11-2008, 02:03   #82
Master_of_tro
Banned

Master_of_tro has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_of_tro has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_of_tro has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_of_tro has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_of_tro has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_of_tro has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_of_tro has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_of_tro has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_of_tro has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_of_tro has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_of_tro has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
From what I heard you started playing WOW and you were lonely there so you paid for Ali also to play with you..that's also an MMO RPG which isn't real life.
And I'm in school, not old enough to work full time and earn my living so you cant use "you all".
i dont blame him....WoW > Co
Master_of_tro is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2008, 03:26   #83
D3stroyer
TrojanHero

D3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_tro View Post
HE SEES THE TRUTH!!!!!! what faction you on mate?

Level: 130-110+ Tro-Tro

Currently Making A Fire Tao!

Seiya a.k.a Sid msn convo quote woo

Quote:
Sid says:
Im here to make love to you
***729;***903;***1632;***9679;***1109;***1085;***945;***951;***1108;***9679;***1632;***903;***729; says:
good good
MyMiniCity whatever this thing is
D3stroyer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2008, 03:48   #84
Invictus
Demigod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_tro View Post
Well, I didn't blame him.

But he was the one saying get a life and now he left CO and went for WOW?

Old 03-11-2008, 11:27   #85
Taboo

Taboo has a reputation beyond reputeTaboo has a reputation beyond reputeTaboo has a reputation beyond reputeTaboo has a reputation beyond reputeTaboo has a reputation beyond reputeTaboo has a reputation beyond reputeTaboo has a reputation beyond reputeTaboo has a reputation beyond reputeTaboo has a reputation beyond reputeTaboo has a reputation beyond reputeTaboo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Taboo
You know Raman, he did pay for me, which is NONE of your buisness. And, it also does not matter what he does with his life. You spend more than enough time playing internet games also. Also, he wasn't 'lonely' I told him I was tired of Co, and he told me WoW was something fun... so stfu.
Taboo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2008, 13:09   #86
Cagd
Dead......

Location: On My Way To The Moon One Step At A Time On The Stair Way Of Life I Hope I Get There Before I Die.....
Cagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond repute
i play wow,,,,,,,,

wait may 15day trial ended dam it.

Trojan-Warr-Trojan
SuperTeeMan - Retired.

Fire-Fire-Fire
Cagd - Retired.

Last edited by Cagd; 03-11-2008 at 13:12.
Cagd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2008, 00:52   #87
Invictus
Demigod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo View Post
You know Raman, he did pay for me, which is NONE of your buisness. And, it also does not matter what he does with his life. You spend more than enough time playing internet games also. Also, he wasn't 'lonely' I told him I was tired of Co, and he told me WoW was something fun... so stfu.
I didn't accuse him of ****, or did I? I just said what's right there, he first claims people to have no life at all for playing an MMO RPG and then he's playing one himself? And I don't play Internet games all the time, I play when I feel like playing and I do other things when I feel like, not like I'm a ****ing addict.

Old 03-12-2008, 00:53   #88
Invictus
Demigod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cagd View Post
i play wow,,,,,,,,

wait may 15day trial ended dam it.
You've failed in life HAH

Old 03-12-2008, 22:36   #89
zak is back
Banned

zak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird1776 View Post
lol yea if you know anything about me then you know what kind of life i have.

but oh man i bet your life in the suburbs is just so hard and you have serious real life problems to deal with. like which kind of eggs you need to buy for your mcmuffin.

haha blow me you ****ing hypocrite. we all know what kind of person you really are. so stop trying to glorify your pathetic life over a forum.

oh and go kill yourself.

Last edited by zak is back; 03-12-2008 at 22:40.
zak is back is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2008, 11:11   #90
keisuke
Banned

keisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond repute
y bother coming back here and defend against peoples' criticism if u had left this game for good?
keisuke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: