Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 13:53   #1
freebird1776

freebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nice
What do Jada and Dis City Quest have in common??

Thats right people the fire rat bug in all its glory...so for those of you looking to go to Dis City to get exp, forget it...cheaters like Jada be there now fire ratting everyone out of the quest. Gratz Jada!! You hit a new low, even for you.
In game Wife DarkXY <333
Pharos Server

And JusticE for all...
Old 11-07-2007, 14:07   #2
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird1776 View Post
Thats right people the fire rat bug in all its glory...so for those of you looking to go to Dis City to get exp, forget it...cheaters like Jada be there now fire ratting everyone out of the quest. Gratz Jada!! You hit a new low, even for you.
lol?

I didn't even see you there.

Feel free to blame me for all your problems though. :S
Old 11-07-2007, 14:13   #3
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I thought you (as well as other's) said you don't go out of your way to make posts against people or to start trouble? I guess that statement goes down the drain.

I will admit however it was pretty sad of Joshua to do that to the people in the quest, but there's really nothing you can do about it besides pk him.

In all honesty, bob, what do you think will be accomplished with this thread? Jada will reply with jackass comments and insult your country/race some how, and you'll just end up straying off topic and insult his real life. Nothing good will come out of this thread, but far be it for me to judge threads like these.

Go ahead and continue though, I'm sure I will post again if this thread isn't locked/deleted.

Last edited by ~*IXLegacyXI*~; 11-07-2007 at 14:25.
Old 11-07-2007, 14:33   #4
Alastriona
Hated

Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Alastriona Send a message via MSN to Alastriona
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*IXLegacyXI*~ View Post
I thought you (as well as other's) said you don't go out of your way to make posts against people or to start trouble? I guess that statement goes down the drain.

I will admit however it was pretty sad of Joshua to do that to the people in the quest, but there's really nothing you can do about it besides pk him.

In all honesty, bob, what do you think will be accomplished with this thread? Jada will reply with jackass comments and insult your country/race some how, and you'll just end up straying off topic and insult his real life. Nothing good will come out of this thread, but far be it for me to judge threads like these.

Go ahead and continue though, I'm sure I will post again if this thread isn't locked/deleted.
They are both white.

And they are both American.

What is he gonna say to insult country/race?

To see the actor without tears
Dark rivers carve the years between the lines of self control
In my psychotic karmic fear,I own your tears anyway
And I am you and we are not afraid
And we won't be here for long
The heart collector sings his song that's slowly boiling over
Nevermore to feel the pain
The heart collector sang
And I won't be feeling hollow for so long
The words fall out like fire
Just believe when you can't believe anymore
Old 11-07-2007, 14:35   #5
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastriona View Post
They are both white.

I like how you ignore the thread and only reply to me. Who's stalking who now?

As for him insulting his country/race, he'll find a way. Anyway, since you're going off topic and your first response was against me instead of replying to the thread starter or topic, I'm going to ignore your posts in this thread for now.

Last edited by ~*IXLegacyXI*~; 11-07-2007 at 14:39.
Old 11-07-2007, 14:38   #6
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
They are both white.

People named Bob suck equally as much as people from Canada.
Old 11-07-2007, 14:40   #7
Alastriona
Hated

Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
People named Bob suck equally as much as people from Canada.
LMFAO.

@Tonny - I could care less if jada dc'd bob or forced him into sexual favors or dissed my mama (which he does anyways <3).

Thus making any reply I might make on this thread irrelevant from the get-go.

I was just pointing out a simple fact, ****ing sue me.

The heart collector sang
Old 11-07-2007, 14:42   #8
Jadagrail
Banned

Quote:
LMFAO.

@Tonny - I could care less if jada dc'd bob or forced him into sexual favors or dissed my mama (which he does anyways <3).

Thus making any reply I might make on this thread irrelevant from the get-go.

I was just pointing out a simple fact, ****ing sue me.
I did no such thing.

You misunderstood.

I said she had a phat ass, not a fat ass.

See?
Old 11-07-2007, 14:45   #9
Alastriona
Hated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
I did no such thing.

You misunderstood.

I said she had a phat ass, not a fat ass.

See?
Oh.

Sorry.

You have a phat ass too.

The heart collector sang
Old 11-07-2007, 14:54   #10
freebird1776

freebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nice
Jada didnt get me...he got LTH.... Icer said Jada got him and a few others to boot...all still... dont make it fair to those who went to get exp from the quest. This apparently will now lead to others following Jada's lil footsteps and dcin people at Dis. Seems also more and more people fire ratting in jail now too....great job Jada, your really outdid yourself on this one.

@Tonny - I know he will mouth at me...but it still needed to be said what he did....I dont normally start threads like this, but he went too far. Take it out on me...I really dont care Jada...I just want my niece to have fun and be able to lvl her character...I think it was nice of Mackk to help her thru Dis after I dced(not by Jada) Thnks Mackk!!
In game Wife DarkXY <333
Pharos Server

And JusticE for all...

Last edited by freebird1776; 11-07-2007 at 14:59.
Old 11-07-2007, 14:58   #11
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

Quote:
Jada didnt get me...he got LTH.... Icer said Jada got him and a few others to boot...all still... dont make it fair to those who went to get exp from the quest. This apparently will now lead to others following Jada's lil footsteps and dcin people at Dis. Seems also more and more people fire ratting in jail now too....great job Jada, your really outdid yourself on this one.

@Tonny - I know he will mouth at me...but it still needed to be said what he did....I dont normally start threads like this, but he went too far. Take it out on me...I really dont care Jada...I just want my niece to have fun and be able to lvl her character...I think it was nice of Mackk to help her thru Dis after I dced(not by Jada) Thnks Mackk!!
Just pk him or other's that DC people in Dis City? You can also just do the same to the people who DC in jail. He'll end up DCing himself as well, so it's not a total loss for everyone in Dis City if he succeeds.

EDIT: I know you meant good by your post, bob, and I can see what you're coming from, but nothing good will come out of it. Best thing to do is pk him or TRY to get him botjailed for it (if it's against the rules).

You know as well as I do that he will just insult you/ask for valid proof/flame you. Making a thread won't really solve anything. >.<

Last edited by ~*IXLegacyXI*~; 11-07-2007 at 15:25.
Old 11-07-2007, 15:14   #12
Jadagrail
Banned

Quote:

If you disconnected by someone else, why exactly are you crying about me?

You heard Icer's fc directly or indirectly I assume.

You're aware that I do not believe it was my rat that disconnected him, but if it was, it was without a resummon, eg: unintentional and unavoidable.

I got (L.T.H) in the second map, and no one else.

Get your facts straight before you start throwing a hissyfit next time, k?

You say that: "it still needed to be said what he did", even though you clearly make assumptions out of ignorance.

If I was disconnecting everyone in dis, do you honestly believe that anyone would have stayed connected?

Furthermore, by now you should understand my personality.

If I was intentionally disconnecting random people, I'd have no issue admitting it.

Get over it, and stop whining, k?
Old 11-07-2007, 15:16   #13
Alastriona
Hated

Blah blah blah.

CO drama are funny

The heart collector sang
Old 11-07-2007, 15:21   #14
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

Quote:
Replying to your edit (in case you missed mine).

I know you meant good by your post, bob, and I can see what you're coming from, but nothing good will come out of it. Best thing to do is pk him or TRY to get him botjailed for it (if it's against the rules).

You know as well as I do that he will just insult you/ask for valid proof/flame you. Making a thread won't really solve anything. >.<

Last edited by ~*IXLegacyXI*~; 11-07-2007 at 15:25.
Old 11-07-2007, 15:30   #15
freebird1776

Ya right Jada, your such the honesty man...lmao!!!! I don't like doing Dis City(wouldnt have been there if it wasn't for my niece asking me for help), and I am not whining...I just think this is an all time low for even you...fighting LTH straight up in Dis never even entered your mind when you went there... cause you cant beat him outside jail, so you resort to tactics that are...well...we have already walked that path with Bananna getting in your face about the fire rat. I was there and talked to people as they came out of DIS....they said it was you who dced em....you disconnected people who were just there for exp unintentionally or not...don't make it right, but it does make you responsible. Im done here....have a nice day Jada!
In game Wife DarkXY <333
Pharos Server

And JusticE for all...
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: