Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 12:14   #1
Ezmerelda
Cold

Ezmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond repute
To Justice and Jada

I've had my problems with both of you in the past. Jada can be funny and entertaining as well as Bob can be. You both also have this side to you thats almost like a power trip.

I'm not bashing either one of you. I know you both have the capability to be decent nice people. So can we move on already. If yall don't like each other ignore one another. It's not fair for people who are friends with both of yall to have to sit and watch this.

To get respect you have to earn it. I'm just tired of playing around in jail scared one of yall will get mad if I revive the other one.

People disagree with things Justice does. Get over it arguing about it won't change it.

People say Jada is a (excuse my language) Azzhole. Get over it he can be real cool if you take the time to talk to him.

No ones perfect both have done things wrong move on from here. Both of you be the better men and end this

<steps off soap box>
Let the flame begin
Old 10-22-2007, 12:17   #2
Gunstruck
The Reaper

Gunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezmerelda View Post
<steps off soap box>
Let the flame begin
who would flame u? its unthinkable

Going on 80 #3

10 Aspects of Death. Nihilism, Sacrifice, Loneliness, Intoxication, Destruction, Despair, Rage, Greed, Madness, Time (Old Age).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yugACaFW88U

MBS it is a deadly disease please try to stop it before it effects all.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9046/lolli7.jpg
Old 10-22-2007, 12:38   #3
freebird1776

freebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nice
Thanks Ezzy, I am sorry this has got you nervous in jail, ill do as you say and ignore him. I dont care if you rev him and wont kill u for it...I still look at jail as a great place to practice fb. ill do my best also to stay out of the forums as they do cause most of the problems.
In game Wife DarkXY <333
Pharos Server

And JusticE for all...
Old 10-22-2007, 12:40   #4
MexiMexi
PeacePipe

MexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I've had my problems with both of you in the past. Jada can be funny and entertaining as well as Bob can be. You both also have this side to you thats almost like a power trip.

I'm not bashing either one of you. I know you both have the capability to be decent nice people. So can we move on already. If yall don't like each other ignore one another. It's not fair for people who are friends with both of yall to have to sit and watch this.

To get respect you have to earn it. I'm just tired of playing around in jail scared one of yall will get mad if I revive the other one.

People disagree with things Justice does. Get over it arguing about it won't change it.

People say Jada is a (excuse my language) Azzhole. Get over it he can be real cool if you take the time to talk to him.

No ones perfect both have done things wrong move on from here. Both of you be the better men and end this

<steps off soap box>
Let the flame begin
this is about the most dumbest serious thread in the history of dumb serious threads

This has no point
And to take my post even further off topic... the **** is TheEternal? I log onto the forums after the weekend... check my UserCP... expect to see a bunch of 'suscribed' threads with replies waiting for me to read... and they're all gone.

That bish is a ****ing Nazi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnElement View Post
Boring.....i'm done posting in this chitchat the new mod is a nazi
bye
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinski View Post
Amagad you guys over here hate him too?

I feel a sudden kinship with pharos...a sense of brotherhood, if you will XD
Old 10-22-2007, 12:48   #5
Ezmerelda
Cold

Ezmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MexiMexi View Post
this is about the most dumbest serious thread in the history of dumb serious threads

This has no point

Thinking ummm I do beleive this post was to Jada and Justice. Was trying to resolve a problem not start one. Please kindly do the same. I know your young, but please try to act some what civilized at times.
Old 10-22-2007, 13:01   #6
SioKanla
Banned

SioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thinking ummm I do beleive this post was to Jada and Justice. Was trying to resolve a problem not start one. Please kindly do the same. I know your young, but please try to act some what civilized at times.
Im a civilized youngster.
Old 10-22-2007, 14:02   #7
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
Quote:

<steps off soap box>
Let the flame begin
I label myself as an asshole Ez, don't worry about it.

I have no issue admitting that I'm arrogant. If you want to call that a "power trip", so be it, I simply don't like seeing people like JusticE get a false little boost of ego and think they have the right to screw with random other players, hence why I kill/disconnect/taunt him.

You see, dearest Ez, while he focuses his little energies on hating on the "asshole" Jadagrail, he takes his attention away from being a, well, tool, to other players. (And don't deny it, though you probably will, little JessicA, you know full well you get a little "crayzay" with your 10k hercs or whatever it is you hit on all those crappy lower levels who can't even 50 hit you if you don't pot. Once, twice maybe?, is fine, but I've seen time and time again where SusannA pushes it and people start getting fed up. That's one of the main reasons I screw with him.)

The other reasons, of course, being:

A: I dislike him for sharing and then crying about other players sharing.

B: I dislike him for botting then crying about other players botting, "speeding", "aiming", etc.

C: I dislike his personality.

D: I generally just enjoy tormenting people who don't deserve any better.

As for your plight regarding your "duties" as a water taoist, if there's someone moronic like (L.T.H) killing everyone in jail? Revive both.

If we're alone? Revive neither of us.

Problem solved.

As for arguing about it not changing it... hell, it already has.

Perhaps not for people who may be ultra close to him now, such as Darxy or you or hmm... well yes, anyway, it affects people who aren't quite sure about him yet.

They see how he acts, and if they're going to dislike me as well as him, so be it.

I never claim to be perfect by the way, but I do not believe anything I've done was "wrong" either.

As stated 200x before, I share.

If I didn't kam would still be wasting his time hunting around for a 2 soc armor and he wouldn't be paying as much attention to you, isn't that right Ez?

I also have disconnected people using the rat bug, and I'm sure it's annoyed plenty of people before, but hell, it's saved the gear of countless decent people.

If I offered you the choice between:

A: Have your game crash 20x tops in a 3 month period, and whenever you're afk somewhere like BI or jail you get disconnected so you don't lose your gear.

or

B: Never have it crash, and lose all your items ignoring weapons and your ring that one time you could barely keep your eyes open and you crashed.

Which would you choose?

Exactly.

I don't plan on patching things up with HeatheR, nor do I plan on simply ignoring her because it's causing you, or anyone else for that matter, a bit of discomfort in the gastrointestinal area.

I am who I am, and I do what I do.

There are people who are going to hate me, there are people who are going to like me, there are people who are going to not give a ****, there are people who are going to give a **** but claim not to give a ****, there are people who are wondering right now when this list is going to stop, and it won't, because that's just it, there's an infinite amount of ways to react to each individual out there, and it's never going to make me stop doing what I do or being who I am.

Sorry.
Old 10-22-2007, 14:03   #8
Alastriona
Hated

Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Alastriona Send a message via MSN to Alastriona
Quote:
There is a PM function. And... you can PM more than one person... at the same time!!!

If you didn't want other people to reply, you should have done that, as of right now anyone can reply to this.

If you don't want them to reply, ask neo to close it or delete it yourself.

To see the actor without tears
Dark rivers carve the years between the lines of self control
In my psychotic karmic fear,I own your tears anyway
And I am you and we are not afraid
And we won't be here for long
The heart collector sings his song that's slowly boiling over
Nevermore to feel the pain
The heart collector sang
And I won't be feeling hollow for so long
Nevermore to feel the pain
The words fall out like fire
Just believe when you can't believe anymore
Old 10-22-2007, 15:21   #9
MexiMexi
PeacePipe

MexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastriona View Post
There is a PM function. And... you can PM more than one person... at the same time!!!

If you didn't want other people to reply, you should have done that, as of right now anyone can reply to this.

<3
And to take my post even further off topic... the **** is TheEternal? I log onto the forums after the weekend... check my UserCP... expect to see a bunch of 'suscribed' threads with replies waiting for me to read... and they're all gone.

That bish is a ****ing Nazi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnElement View Post
Boring.....i'm done posting in this chitchat the new mod is a nazi
bye
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinski View Post
Amagad you guys over here hate him too?

I feel a sudden kinship with pharos...a sense of brotherhood, if you will XD
Old 10-22-2007, 15:43   #10
Ezmerelda
Cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastriona View Post

Do you ever just shut up? Seriously!

I thought Tony was a jerk always flamming you. I'm starting to see why.
Old 10-22-2007, 16:05   #11
SirGawain
-Reunion-

SirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

you can't bash my mod like that!!! *****!
[***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;][***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;][***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;]
[Trojan]***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;[Warrior]***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;[Trojan]

I only aimbot my guildmates.
Old 10-22-2007, 16:06   #12
Ezmerelda
Cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGawain View Post

Who started with who? I don't beleive I said anything to to her.
Old 10-22-2007, 16:08   #13
Drew Peacox
Banned

Drew Peacox is infamous around these parts
Quote:

lol irl.

way to be a hero.
Old 10-22-2007, 16:23   #14
SioKanla
Banned

SioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGawain View Post
No Gabe never stick up for Alas.
Old 10-22-2007, 16:55   #15
Gunstruck
The Reaper

Gunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

you tell that *****!!!

Going on 80 #3

10 Aspects of Death. Nihilism, Sacrifice, Loneliness, Intoxication, Destruction, Despair, Rage, Greed, Madness, Time (Old Age).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yugACaFW88U

MBS it is a deadly disease please try to stop it before it effects all.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9046/lolli7.jpg
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: