Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 02:48   #121
Drew Peacox
Banned

Drew Peacox is infamous around these parts
i like sleep
Old 10-22-2007, 03:00   #122
freebird1776

freebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*IXLegacyXI*~ View Post
I kenw the original rferr, and I knew the old JusticE was a botter at Red Devils. Neither are your characters (JusticE maybe, but NOT rferr). You're a hypocrite, and you're still missing the point of this thread.

You also still haven't provided the second part of the video, nor explained why you acted in such a childish manner towards Jada and I.
This thread an attack on me as usual Tonny, thats the point of this thread...that video has a picture of the time and place of the disconnect...not to mention I owe Jada nothing and have no desire to cater to his needs. I have the video, they have seen the video, the point of this thread is to give jada wat he wants and I wont do that. Jada has been yelled at by Bananna for his actions with the fire rat bug, so I accomplished what i needed...my results of all this still pending, but little by little hes hanging himself. Have a nice day, I have to go to work now while you and Jada spend all day here jobless and discussing new ways to try and whine about me.
In game Wife DarkXY <333
Pharos Server

And JusticE for all...
Old 10-22-2007, 03:11   #123
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird1776 View Post
This thread an attack on me as usual Tonny, thats the point of this thread...that video has a picture of the time and place of the disconnect...not to mention I owe Jada nothing and have no desire to cater to his needs. I have the video, they have seen the video, the point of this thread is to give jada wat he wants and I wont do that. Jada has been yelled at by Bananna for his actions with the fire rat bug, so I accomplished what i needed...my results of all this still pending, but little by little hes hanging himself. Have a nice day, I have to go to work now while you and Jada spend all day here jobless and discussing new ways to try and whine about me.
The jobless part and sitting here all day was another attack on our personal lives, and had no relevance to that question at all. Even Lucie (your in-game wife) has acknowledged that what you're saying about our real lives is wrong. Please, just stop while you have some (if any) diginity left?

All that video shows is him summoning the rat and nothing more. I don't really percieve this thread as an attack, more likely, just Jada wanting to get the second part of the video that you mentioned. You've insulted our personal lives 3-4 times now in this thread alone, and mainly it was after once Jada called you out on your lie. You did not show the second video, you did not even have an explanation as to why you continue to mock our personal lives (which you know nothing about btw, at least mine, anyway).

IMO, if Jada gets jailed, it will be a result of you abusing your powers once again (like with your necky that you lost, and getting other's botjailed through videos of character's obviously not speed hacking).

Bob, I'm really glad you finally showed your true colors to everyone. They can now all see what type of person you really are (to non-friends).

Last edited by ~*IXLegacyXI*~; 10-22-2007 at 03:17.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:39   #124
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
Quote:
Congratz Jada you managed to get me mad in game with your excessive whining, and you also have proven my point by providing proof about you and shared characters. Neo if you could take this chat to the GM's to show them what this guys doing...this is not his character Kamahl. So to recap, fire rat bug(proven) and you got reprimanded for it, sharing characters(proven)best hope they dont ban Kam too(then again you dont care anyway)...your little thread your hanging on is beginning to snap Jada....now im giggling at your stupidity. Thanks for the tribute thread Jada. Tho the title should be Jada powning himself....
lol

Sorry, I just find your lack of testicles amazing.

Here, I'll break it down for you:

Me: Sharing and firerat.

You: Sharing and level botting.

We've both shared, so I suppose it comes down to which is worse, fireratting or downloading a program and cheating to get up as a warrior (twice).

As I have said, twenty times over, I'll gladly get banned if you do the same for what you've done.

The fact of the matter is, you're scared so you won't accept my offer.

Shove it, suck it, do whatever you please with "it", because all that truly matters is that you're obviously desperate to get rid of me, and oh, Sally?

I'll be here as long as it bothers you.

Quote:
God I love how you think that people will believe the **** that spews from your mouth.

A: No, you don't have the video. You clearly want me gone, and I offered to leave if you provided the video. The only problem was, well, it doesn't exist.

B: Banana did not "yell" at me, she said don't abuse bugs, I said **** off. All in all, I think it was a good day.

C: Again, if I somehow get "banned" for doing something which no one besides you has truly complained about, I'll never be bothered by it, though I will get a laugh from time to time since I'll always remember how you're an unintelligent jackass who cries when he doesn't get his way, and lacks the personality to pull off being an "e-badass", while I've crushed you at every turn.

Ah, and a final note about the firerat bug? It's saved the gear of quite a few people who did not deserve to have their **** broken, some of which are or were your friend(s) at some point, so I honestly don't know what everyone's issue with it is.

Go work your 16 hour shift, though I truly hope you take time off one day and go out and find someone special who can help you relax your ever so tight, and ever so white, anus.

As for having a nice day?

Why yes, I think I shall.
Old 10-22-2007, 04:10   #125
Darkxy
Unbanned=)

Darkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
Mind if I mention something though?

I may be an asshole, but I generally keep things mildly civil.

I've never made any claims of how JusticE is in real life, so I really don't see any reason for him to be able to do so when it pertains to me.

And for the record, you have chosen a side to defend.

As seen in many of your posts before this, and in your spam post, you're clearly backing JusticE, and that's only because he's your in game husband and he calls you "sweety" and other miscellaneous petnames.

Hell, if it's always that easy then I'll just call leg my little puddin' pie and we'll never argue again.

Today, 02:48 AM
Remove user from ignore list
~*IXLegacyXI*~
This message is hidden because ~*IXLegacyXI*~ is on your ignore list.

Sup, Puddin' Pie?
When I say I take a side, it don't mean I'm not gonna defend someone.
That theard IS an attack to justice, so I "try" to defend his position. If I see somewhere an attack from justice to anyone (attack wich seems to be useless again), I'll don't take his side.

And no, I don't defend him ONLY because he is my husband in game. I just think that theard is totaly useless, and juste make you and justice hate more eachother. I just tought ignore that things would be the best way to calm everything... but no, people always adding argument, and will finish with insults.
I'm defending the one who be attacked.
I know how is justice, in game. how he act with me, and how he act with his friends. things you think you know but you don't. He is a very good friend with who we can have lot of funny conversation and pass good moment.
Like I said to Tonny, you just don't know eachother. I know bob, I know tonny, and they BOTH very good friends. but they are big ennemis.
I like both of sides, so I defend the one who got attacked. I think you can understand that.
And no one will make me take one side

And if he wern't my husband in game, I would defend him in the same way on that theard.
love you all make peace and ignore that thread .....
Quited
Old 10-22-2007, 04:14   #126
Neowarcloud
ex-slave

Neowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Neowarcloud
Hmmm...This thread has gone on long enough and all I see is the same ****...

I think its appropriate to close this thread for now....

/thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: