Old 10-21-2007, 13:16   #16
Gunstruck
The Reaper

Gunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond repute
now ill have 2 watch out for those 130 blades

Going on 80 #3

10 Aspects of Death. Nihilism, Sacrifice, Loneliness, Intoxication, Destruction, Despair, Rage, Greed, Madness, Time (Old Age).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yugACaFW88U

MBS it is a deadly disease please try to stop it before it effects all.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9046/lolli7.jpg
Gunstruck is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2007, 13:56   #17
Ginalina

Ginalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond repute
Graaaaaaaaaaaataz Luuuuuuucie! <3

And I don't think Shannon is implying that Lucie is by any means mooching off of JusticE for DB's. It's just double standards suck.
<333 Alastriona, My lobely partner in crime! <333
<33 Off Topic, my white gangstah rappin orgy approving @ the breakfast table husband-to-be! <33
No longer Moderating. Please do NOT send me PM's regarding CO Hacks, cheats, etc. I will not reply to them. You can find a list of current Moderators here: http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showgroups.php?. Thanks.

^Read the above. Rinse. Repeat.
Ginalina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2007, 14:04   #18
Darkxy
Unbanned=)

Darkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond repute
I think I see what alas meant. not against me
When she rbed everyone said justice gave her dbs to lvl, and she was surprised that thread didn't got flammed. I think i'm correct alas ?

And to everyone who want to know before flame that topic. Before I rb, I were 130. I got like 50Dbs in my warehouses. I had choise between reborn or buy neck 2sock. everyone second rbed so I rbed too. 3/4 of people who 2nd reborn stay lvl 110-115 during months and months and months. I didn't wanted to stop, and decided to lvl fast, and be 130 fast (that's why i didn't rbed my 130 weapons). So I used (and not wasted) a part of my DBs .

-edit- thanks everyone
Quited
Darkxy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2007, 15:06   #19
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastriona View Post
Oh nothing against lucie.

Ironic in that, when I leveled fast after 2nd reborn, everyone accused me of mooching DB's off of justice...

Gratz lucie.
Because I seen the DBs she had before she even rbed, and seen the screen shot of how she got them in the first place. Plus, she's not a liar and doesn't mock people or swear all the time, so more people are likely to believe her over you anyway.

I won't reply back to you if you try and start a fight in this thread. You can PM me your issues or just stop right there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezmerelda View Post
No explanation needed CONGRATS YOU GO GURL!!!!!!!!!!!
Correct.

Anyway, congrats again, Lucie. <33333

Vous, mon maître, et sont très bons lvl si vite. Je suis très fier de vous. Maintenant, attendez que je me lvl lentement, et je peux vous montrer mes moyens de FB, en échange de vos moyens d'enseignements français sexe.

Last edited by ~*IXLegacyXI*~; 10-21-2007 at 15:10.
~*IXLegacyXI*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2007, 15:07   #20
Ezmerelda
Cold

Ezmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkxy View Post
I think I see what alas meant. not against me
When she rbed everyone said justice gave her dbs to lvl, and she was surprised that thread didn't got flammed. I think i'm correct alas ?

And to everyone who want to know before flame that topic. Before I rb, I were 130. I got like 50Dbs in my warehouses. I had choise between reborn or buy neck 2sock. everyone second rbed so I rbed too. 3/4 of people who 2nd reborn stay lvl 110-115 during months and months and months. I didn't wanted to stop, and decided to lvl fast, and be 130 fast (that's why i didn't rbed my 130 weapons). So I used (and not wasted) a part of my DBs .

-edit- thanks everyone
No explanation needed CONGRATS YOU GO GURL!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-21-2007, 15:13   #21
SioKanla
Banned

SioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastriona View Post
Oh nothing against lucie.

Ironic in that, when I leveled fast after 2nd reborn, everyone accused me of mooching DB's off of justice...

Gratz lucie.
Wells thats because your not French. Nor were you an outstanding player like Lucie ( No offense to you but Lucie ****ing pwns :X)
SioKanla is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2007, 16:19   #22
MexiMexi
PeacePipe

MexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond repute
That wasn't very nice.
And to take my post even further off topic... the **** is TheEternal? I log onto the forums after the weekend... check my UserCP... expect to see a bunch of 'suscribed' threads with replies waiting for me to read... and they're all gone.

That bish is a ****ing Nazi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnElement View Post
Boring.....i'm done posting in this chitchat the new mod is a nazi
bye
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinski View Post
Amagad you guys over here hate him too?

I feel a sudden kinship with pharos...a sense of brotherhood, if you will XD

Last edited by Neowarcloud; 10-22-2007 at 04:26.
MexiMexi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2007, 22:41   #23
Alastriona
Hated

Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Alastriona Send a message via MSN to Alastriona
Everytime I PM you Tonny, you post it in a thread. So I won't do that anymore.

I don't swear often either. I rarely ever do. And that has nothing to do with believing anyone.

I have also never lied on this game. Not once. Unless you can prove it, you got nothing.

@Lucie, don't mean to flame on this thread, but I am glad you get what I am saying. As Gina said, it is double standards. I'm not going to explain the items that I had sold in order to use some DB's to level because I did that already and no one beleived me, but I am glad they are not flaming you for being married to JusticE. I don't know why they would think I would do something like that, but I am glad they don't think that way about you... I can't recall doing anything that would make them think I would mooch off someone.

Good job on your 130! <3

To see the actor without tears
Dark rivers carve the years between the lines of self control
In my psychotic karmic fear,I own your tears anyway
And I am you and we are not afraid
And we won't be here for long
The heart collector sings his song that's slowly boiling over
Nevermore to feel the pain
The heart collector sang
And I won't be feeling hollow for so long
Nevermore to feel the pain
The words fall out like fire
Just believe when you can't believe anymore
Alastriona is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2007, 00:14   #24
Darkxy
Unbanned=)

Darkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MexiMexi View Post
Mexi never said anything :P
not job for the moment, studying in university.
education you know what that word mean ?
Quited

Last edited by Neowarcloud; 10-22-2007 at 04:27.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:14   #25
freebird1776

freebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nice
Lucie did this all on her own, as did Shannon(and she is only 120??) If I gave them anything it was support to do it. Gratz Lucie!
In game Wife DarkXY <333
Pharos Server

And JusticE for all...
freebird1776 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2007, 02:26   #26
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird1776 View Post
Lucie did this all on her own, as did Shannon(and she is only 120??) If I gave them anything it was support to do it. Gratz Lucie!
Now that we have Bob's and Lucie's word on that, can people drop that issue already?

Thanks.
~*IXLegacyXI*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2007, 04:21   #27
Darkxy
Unbanned=)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*IXLegacyXI*~ View Post
Now that we have Bob's and Lucie's word on that, can people drop that issue already?

Thanks.
<3

I need to BIG THANKS Tonny and Bob for all help !! Help speaking with me and help me during time of plvl and lvling and for 2nd rb quest !
couldn't did it withouth you !
And thanks everyone who wished me gratz
Quited
Old 10-22-2007, 04:24   #28
Neowarcloud
ex-slave

Neowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Neowarcloud
Nice things only in "Gratz threads", k?

Gratz on 130!
Old 10-22-2007, 13:07   #29
SioKanla
Banned

SioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neowarcloud View Post
Nice things only in "Gratz threads", k?

Gratz on 130!
Best part of your modding
SioKanla is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2007, 01:20   #30
Mother_Earth

Mother_Earth is an unknown quantity at this point
Félicitation Dada, j'espère que tu vas moins t'ennuyer ds le jeu maintenant ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*IXLegacyXI*~ View Post

Vous, mon maître, et sont très bons lvl si vite. Je suis très fier de vous. Maintenant, attendez que je me lvl lentement, et je peux vous montrer mes moyens de FB, en échange de vos moyens d'enseignements français sexe.
Not really correct : /

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: