Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 11:35   #76
freebird1776

freebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nice
Ok I could only make it to page 3...the whining is just rediculous...Tonny, Jada...cut into me all you want, I really dont care...but for the record, you all need to go back to the real world and get jobs and start making a life for yourself. I dont have time right now for this as my real life job takes precedence...what little time I have I play conquer to hang with in game friends. Bottom line...I play conquer cause I like it...you all play cause you have nothing better to do...all because you have way too much time on your hands. Maybe if you guys had a real job and had extra money, you might actually have girlfriends that you could begin a future with.... If you all put half an effort in work as you do for play, you might actually make a decent life for yourselves...get off your lazy butts and do something other than criticise others who actually have their lives in order.
In game Wife DarkXY <333
Pharos Server

And JusticE for all...
Old 10-19-2007, 11:59   #77
Ginalina

Ginalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troj_Ace View Post
yeah i think it is sad tho that justice has dropped soo much into dbs. what a waste of money really.

as far as the mod i could care less they almost all are mentally handicapped in 1 form or another.
I resemble that remark!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EragonCd View Post
His ignorance is the only reason he "thinks" he has friends. Little does he know, the people who act like his friend are there to get money out of him.

~Era.
That's not entirely true. I never once have gotten anything out of JusticE and I did consider him a friend.

And... to Stay ON Topic (Oxymorons ftw!)...

People really need to learn what are "Frapsable" material when it comes to turning someone in for cheating. I didn't really know a whole lot about speedhacking / aimbotting / bug abuse, etc. until I watched about 9384938439 videos back when the GM's were ALL kinds of concenred about what people were doing with their CO time. There's A LOT of factors that play into determining someone who IS cheating the system. Lag, FPS, location, size of the screen, etc.

If you don't know FOR AN ABSOLUTE fact that someone is cheating, why bother wasting your time (and the precious time *cough cough* of GM's) to submit a video?

Just retarded.
<333 Alastriona, My lobely partner in crime! <333
<33 Off Topic, my white gangstah rappin orgy approving @ the breakfast table husband-to-be! <33
No longer Moderating. Please do NOT send me PM's regarding CO Hacks, cheats, etc. I will not reply to them. You can find a list of current Moderators here: http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showgroups.php?. Thanks.

^Read the above. Rinse. Repeat.
Old 10-19-2007, 12:09   #78
zak is back
Banned

zak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
nuuu! i like it! :x
lol i got a kick out of that.

a kick in my..PANTS!
homosexual tendencies...oh god..not again.
Old 10-19-2007, 12:48   #79
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird1776 View Post
I bluffed, Jada called me on it, now I'm trying to change the subject because I don't have the balls to man up to my lie.
Thanks for proving my point, coward.

The next time you try to bs someone, make sure they're stupid enough to fall for it, okay?

Thanks Cindy. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginalina View Post
I resemble that remark!
That made me laugh. D:
Old 10-19-2007, 13:03   #80
freebird1776

freebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
Thanks for proving my point, coward.

The next time you try to bs someone, make sure they're stupid enough to fall for it, okay?

Thanks Cindy. ^^

That made me laugh. D:
Nice made up quote Jada...you of all people need to get back to real world..your dillusions of granduer and how you see yourself in this game as a god constitutes the need for therapy. You might also want to try and call someone a coward to their face in real life and see the result...9 out of 10 times you and your frail lil body get the crap kicked outa ya. The 1 time you might get away running. I recommend you be careful what you say..some day its gonna come back to haunt you.
In game Wife DarkXY <333
Pharos Server

And JusticE for all...
Old 10-19-2007, 13:55   #81
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Nice made up quote Jada...you of all people need to get back to real world..your dillusions of granduer and how you see yourself in this game as a god constitutes the need for therapy. You might also want to try and call someone a coward to their face in real life and see the result...9 out of 10 times you and your frail lil body get the crap kicked outa ya. The 1 time you might get away running. I recommend you be careful what you say..some day its gonna come back to haunt you.
Again, you seem to be missing the point?

I asked you to upload the second half of the video.

You've ignored what I said entirely.

I would have no issue calling you a coward to your face, mostly because, well... you're a coward.

Lying to me, no...

Lying to everyone on the forums by saying that here is cowardice.

It means you need to make **** up in order to justify what you say.

Own up to the fact that the second half doesn't exist.

It's lies like these which cause me to never be capable of being convinced it wasn't you when the account was botting in lab 4, because it wasn't convincing then, and this isn't convincing now.

Sorry to stray from the topic though.

Upload and post the second half of the video.

Last edited by Jadagrail; 10-19-2007 at 14:33.
Old 10-19-2007, 14:23   #82
Alastriona
Hated

Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Alastriona Send a message via MSN to Alastriona
@Bob, why don't you try replying without insulting their personal life of which you know nothing about? This was about a video that you uploaded to blip.tv, not about your personal life or anyone else's. You dislike it when people do that to you and you did it right back. Stand up for yourself the proper way instead of reducing yourself down to the level of the other forum posters (who shall remain nameless) who think they know everything about everyone simply based on what they type on the forums. For all you know he could have a girlfriend, a job, and college or school. Have you ever bothered to ask any of those things? No. Have you ever bothered to get to know them before insulting their personal like? No. So what makes you think you know so much about someone you know nothing about?

@Jada - you messed up your underlines.

To see the actor without tears
Dark rivers carve the years between the lines of self control
In my psychotic karmic fear,I own your tears anyway
And I am you and we are not afraid
And we won't be here for long
The heart collector sings his song that's slowly boiling over
Nevermore to feel the pain
The heart collector sang
And I won't be feeling hollow for so long
The words fall out like fire
Just believe when you can't believe anymore
Old 10-19-2007, 14:43   #83
Jadagrail
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastriona View Post
@Bob, why don't you try replying without insulting their personal life of which you know nothing about? This was about a video that you uploaded to blip.tv, not about your personal life or anyone else's. You dislike it when people do that to you and you did it right back. Stand up for yourself the proper way instead of reducing yourself down to the level of the other forum posters (who shall remain nameless) who think they know everything about everyone simply based on what they type on the forums. For all you know he could have a girlfriend, a job, and college or school. Have you ever bothered to ask any of those things? No. Have you ever bothered to get to know them before insulting their personal like? No. So what makes you think you know so much about someone you know nothing about?

@Jada - you messed up your underlines.
Fixed.

You typed "like" instead of "life".

D:

Also, no job.

Girlfriend, kind of? Not really sure what she would call it at the moment.

Lots of school though. Taking extra courses to get some credits I'm going to need.

Wee.
Old 10-19-2007, 14:46   #84
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ok I could only make it to page 3...the whining is just rediculous...Tonny, Jada...cut into me all you want, I really dont care...but for the record, you all need to go back to the real world and get jobs and start making a life for yourself. I dont have time right now for this as my real life job takes precedence...what little time I have I play conquer to hang with in game friends. Bottom line...I play conquer cause I like it...you all play cause you have nothing better to do...all because you have way too much time on your hands. Maybe if you guys had a real job and had extra money, you might actually have girlfriends that you could begin a future with.... If you all put half an effort in work as you do for play, you might actually make a decent life for yourselves...get off your lazy butts and do something other than criticise others who actually have their lives in order.
I wasn't whining, I was stating my personal opinion about you. By the way, what does real life have anything to do with this? He asked you to upload the second video, but instead you're mocking our real lifes and acting as if you know us?

Buddy, if you have to resort to insulting someone's RL when you can't even build onto your lie any longer (which is sad btw), then you're just a loser. I don't know about Jada, but I play this game when I'm not at school or out drinking. I play more around this time because it's starting to get cold again (Canada winter, you wouldn't understand). Honestly, this is part of the reason why I don't like you, Bob. You bulk and act like a spoiled kid, and DEMAND respect from people because you poored countless thousands of dollars into this game. Like I said before, you may be somewhat good to your friends, but to everyone else, you're just a ****head that think he's better than everyone else and has to attack them personally.

Although, I'll answer a few things that you assumed from me. I don't have a job atm, but I'll be getting back into construction soon, then it's time for College. ^^ As for GF, that's a pretty easy thing for me to get, if I was after a quick **** all the time. However, I'm out for love , so I'm waiting for that special person that may or not already be in my life right now. ^^

Anyway, Bobb, you have a LONG ways to go untill you're grown up. ^^

Quote:
Even though this wasn't addressed to me, you're still not answering his question, Bobby. You just insulted his real life again for no reason.

Oh, and just so you know, Bobby, I wouldn't have a problem saying you're a coward to your face. ^^ Since you assume everyone that plays CO is weak, I'd love to see what you'd attempt to do to me.

Finally, thanks for proving my point about you, Bobby. I always knew from the start that you were a little spoiled kid that always wanted his way. I guess it just took everyone else (besides Jada, maybe) a little while to figure this out. ^^

Last edited by ~*IXLegacyXI*~; 10-19-2007 at 14:59.
Old 10-19-2007, 14:59   #85
Alastriona
Hated

Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Add me to the "semi-understands now" list, Tonny.

The heart collector sang
Old 10-19-2007, 15:04   #86
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastriona View Post
Add me to the "semi-understands now" list, Tonny.
All I can say is... I TOLD YOU SO!
Old 10-19-2007, 15:06   #87
Alastriona
Hated

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*IXLegacyXI*~ View Post
All I can say is... I TOLD YOU SO!
Eh, I said semi, because I get the whole "Doesn't wanna do my own work but more than willing to flush other's work down the drain" thing from him more than anything else.

The heart collector sang
Old 10-19-2007, 18:42   #88
Gunstruck
The Reaper

Gunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MexiMexi View Post
yeah..thats true, but none of your post makes since so I get to stay you dont

You little greasy hairball you
another attempt 2 annoy me has failed....no likes u mexi so just deal with that fact that no1 wants 2 be ur friend and gtfo

Going on 80 #3

10 Aspects of Death. Nihilism, Sacrifice, Loneliness, Intoxication, Destruction, Despair, Rage, Greed, Madness, Time (Old Age).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yugACaFW88U

MBS it is a deadly disease please try to stop it before it effects all.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9046/lolli7.jpg
Old 10-19-2007, 19:05   #89
MexiMexi
PeacePipe

MexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunstruck View Post
another attempt 2 annoy me has failed....no likes u mexi so just deal with that fact that no1 wants 2 be ur friend and gtfo
Im not here for friends?

And to take my post even further off topic... the **** is TheEternal? I log onto the forums after the weekend... check my UserCP... expect to see a bunch of 'suscribed' threads with replies waiting for me to read... and they're all gone.

That bish is a ****ing Nazi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnElement View Post
Boring.....i'm done posting in this chitchat the new mod is a nazi
bye
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinski View Post
Amagad you guys over here hate him too?

I feel a sudden kinship with pharos...a sense of brotherhood, if you will XD
Old 10-19-2007, 20:29   #90
Gunstruck
The Reaper

Gunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond reputeGunstruck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MexiMexi View Post
Im not here for friends?

i didnt necessarily mean here...i meant in general

Going on 80 #3

10 Aspects of Death. Nihilism, Sacrifice, Loneliness, Intoxication, Destruction, Despair, Rage, Greed, Madness, Time (Old Age).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yugACaFW88U

MBS it is a deadly disease please try to stop it before it effects all.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9046/lolli7.jpg
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: