Old 09-28-2007, 16:41   #61
wad3v3r
*nwahs*

wad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond repute
sorry justice, even though i made this thread to flame u. just dont bother "debating" with jada. dont bother lol its pointless because it will never end *waits for flames and hating from someone*
"[Friend]Red_Devil speaks to ~G2~: I'M GONNA BULK SO MUCH, I WILL GO FROM A TO Z BOOB SIZE OK[22:11]"

hell im gonna bulk so much till my *****Ss grown 15 inches more

BULKING GIVES ME AN E-ORGASM AND A LONGER E-*****
Old 09-28-2007, 16:47   #62
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MunKop View Post
I declare josh the winner of this thread.
Man, I've said this 100x already about JusticE. I just don't have it in me anymore to repeat the same things.
~*IXLegacyXI*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2007, 16:55   #63
wad3v3r
*nwahs*

wad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird1776 View Post
Wow, all these opinions and no one there but me to see...Gubkin was inside the castle..I was outside..she was not even near the wall hitting Ezzy as I hopped by...then I get hit by nado after nado from her while off screen...it was aimbotting cause I was circling and zigzagging...Anlachum kills me on a herc and then here comes gubkin into the screen....they have such a great track record for honest play that it amazes me how fast the cheaters run here to post. Its always the guilty who cry the most. Tonny you just had to chime in too..I told you leave me out of your opinions and ill stay away...you cant even do that. The best part of all this was it was just me and Ezzy and we were owning you all after GW. That actually was really funny.
theres a function called shift screen . i've been playing taos for at least the past 2 years so i kinda know how to use it... if u heard a fire tao named masa he shift screens more than me -_-
"[Friend]Red_Devil speaks to ~G2~: I'M GONNA BULK SO MUCH, I WILL GO FROM A TO Z BOOB SIZE OK[22:11]"

Old 09-28-2007, 18:12   #64
Toadist

Toadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wad3v3r View Post
sorry justice, even though i made this thread to flame u. just dont bother "debating" with jada. dont bother lol its pointless because it will never end *waits for flames and hating from someone*
i agree with that, its really pointless
its a battle of words over the net that aint going nowhere

Pharos: Fire&Ice 130 2nd rb troj
Guild Leader of Elysium

Go Habs Go!

"You know, i've been stairing at you for quite some time, and i noticed that you havent barfed, so i tought that maybe you and i could do something
Toadist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2007, 18:23   #65
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
My apologies for standing my ground.

I didn't realize perseverance was so offensive.
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2007, 18:36   #66
Toadist

Toadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond reputeToadist has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
My apologies for standing my ground.

I didn't realize perseverance was so offensive.
there is perseverance and there is perseverance.. and there there is Jada haha

nah its fine its just that ur losing ur time, justice is losing his time too

Pharos: Fire&Ice 130 2nd rb troj
Guild Leader of Elysium

Go Habs Go!

"You know, i've been stairing at you for quite some time, and i noticed that you havent barfed, so i tought that maybe you and i could do something

Last edited by Toadist; 09-28-2007 at 18:39.
Toadist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2007, 22:35   #67
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadist View Post
there is perseverance and there is perseverance.. and there there is Jada haha

nah its fine its just that ur losing ur time, justice is losing his time too
The longest post in this thread took me maybe 4 minutes, tops, to write.

Golly gee, I don't know what I will do now that I've lost 1/131,490th of my 18th year.

(I like to add the 6 hours at the end of each year, instead of one day every 4 years.)
Old 09-28-2007, 23:42   #68
freebird1776

freebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nice
Quote:
theres a function called shift screen . i've been playing taos for at least the past 2 years so i kinda know how to use it... if u heard a fire tao named masa he shift screens more than me -_-
Ya and the bot I was told you use is called clicky bot....so shift screen is easier to do..if you actually use shift screen...
In game Wife DarkXY <333
Pharos Server

And JusticE for all...
freebird1776 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2007, 01:03   #69
wad3v3r
*nwahs*

clicky bot? autoclicker? anyways. if i used a nado bot (if there is one )i dont think i

would even have to shift screen i'll just be standing there lol. so if an archer shifts

screen and hit u . what u gonna say? ARCHER ARROW SHOOTING BOT..

shift my screen to hit u or ezzy and IF i nado u and my connection is lagging it

would appear that after u jump u get nadoed or something. its not a bot. and yeah i

never heard of anyone using a nado bot ( is there even one ? ) well u might say that im

nado botter but i know i didnt use it . end of story im not gonna reply to argue with u .

forget it.

Old 09-29-2007, 04:17   #70
Jadagrail
Banned

Quote:
clicky bot? autoclicker? anyways. if i used a nado bot (if there is one )i dont think i

would even have to shift screen i'll just be standing there lol. so if an archer shifts

screen and hit u . what u gonna say? ARCHER ARROW SHOOTING BOT..

shift my screen to hit u or ezzy and IF i nado u and my connection is lagging it

would appear that after u jump u get nadoed or something. its not a bot. and yeah i

never heard of anyone using a nado bot ( is there even one ? ) well u might say that im

nado botter but i know i didnt use it . end of story im not gonna reply to argue with u .

forget it.
There's an autolock for nado, which will reach off screen, regardless of if you can see them with shift or not.

If you were the one on gubkin earlier in jail, you were lagging a bit, probably over 1k ping, and if you had been using an autolock, after your first nado (or two, depending on the proxy), you would never have stopped hitting, regardless of lag.

This was not the case, and you were raped hardcore, though I must admit, when someone lags, they pop, and I rely on predict shots more than aiming at where their feet already are, so it was a hassle to kill you.

I can't speak for gw, though earlier, you weren't cheating, if you were the one on gubkin.

Doesn't mean you've never cheated, unless you have a clone that used all the same characters, though I'm simply stating one instance.
Old 09-29-2007, 08:26   #71
wad3v3r
*nwahs*

o.o ok

Old 04-08-2008, 20:43   #72
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Bump to prevent deletion.
~*IXLegacyXI*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: