Old 09-27-2007, 14:31   #46
freebird1776

freebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nice
You all may believe what you like..that is your opinion....as tonny states all the time, its just my opinion...well its my opinion gubkin was cheating. Now Jada, as far as the account of JusticE, I dont care what my friend did before I took the account back. That person doenst have access to this account. This account was made by me, is owned by me, and is only played by me. I know that no matter how u percieve things cheating is ok. Fire rat bug, you use and its actually a bannable offense, yet you feel its ok to mess with others by possibly harming their computers. All those characters you share..Senshi, Kam, Jadagrail, Krellian, Brimstone, Ive heard you own not one of em...according to the description on the signup shared accts are not allowed, yet you do it freely as do alot of others...and of course you all don't use animation accelerators as I read in the past post from others...your all a bunch of hipocrites. The vip thing...its for people who do buy dbs...and yes im registered. Its a nice picture you added...meaningless...but nice...maybe when bannana chatted you it didnt sink in...you cheat you will get in trouble...your a piece of work Jada or Josh...Im not sure calling you Jada is appropriate anymore as Im not really sure its your acct.

Edit: In the quote on the pict too josh..I made a mistake, Its not registering gear, just the acct. and you gotta own the acct and buy dbs to actually do it. So your gonna have to deal with the fact this IS my acct.
In game Wife DarkXY <333
Pharos Server

And JusticE for all...

Last edited by freebird1776; 09-27-2007 at 14:38.
freebird1776 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2007, 14:45   #47
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird1776 View Post
You all may believe what you like..that is your opinion....as tonny states all the time, its just my opinion...well its my opinion gubkin was cheating. Now Jada, as far as the account of JusticE, I dont care what my friend did before I took the account back. That person doenst have access to this account. This account was made by me, is owned by me, and is only played by me. I know that no matter how u percieve things cheating is ok. Fire rat bug, you use and its actually a bannable offense, yet you feel its ok to mess with others by possibly harming their computers. All those characters you share..Senshi, Kam, Jadagrail, Krellian, Brimstone, Ive heard you own not one of em...according to the description on the signup shared accts are not allowed, yet you do it freely as do alot of others...and of course you all don't use animation accelerators as I read in the past post from others...your all a bunch of hipocrites. The vip thing...its for people who do buy dbs...and yes im registered. Its a nice picture you added...meaningless...but nice...maybe when bannana chatted you it didnt sink in...you cheat you will get in trouble...your a piece of work Jada or Josh...Im not sure calling you Jada is appropriate anymore as Im not really sure its your acct.
Ah, now the story is you "took" it back?

Sorry, I just always find it interesting how it seems to change to better suit the situation at hand.

Meh.

I don't know what you've "heard", but I can assure you that you don't talk to anyone who actually knows me.

I own senshi now, I don't use Brim, I own Krell, I own and made Jada, and Kama has always been Kama's account.

Out of all of them, the only one I don't own is Kama.

I told banana to piss off when she contacted me.

I pointed out a logical flaw in your case, they can't argue against it, ergo: I win.

Your story about your account's past always changes JusticE, so honestly, I don't believe it's true.

When something occurred less than 2 years ago, you don't suddenly forget what happened and reinvent the story entirely three, four, maybe five times by now?

I'm entitled to my opinion, so I suppose I'll state it?

You're a child.

You're the equivalent of a spoiled little rich kid who is used to getting his way.

I don't let you get your way, so you suddenly hate me.

When you killed everyone in jail for no reason other than that you could, I refused to go, "Omgx it'z JusticE lolx he so strong I wish he haf mi babiz!", I simply fought until you left or died.

And yes, it's true that there was some hot rat on JusticE action going on before, you see... when a full -7 has a full inventory of pots, it's much easier to DC and kill said potter so that he drops pots and revives with 1 hp so he drops even more pots, than it is to simply hit you 800x until you go out and get more.

My apologies for not delaying the inevitable.

Hell, the last time I argued with you over how you approach the game, I believe the top argument you were able to muster was that you had a house and I was 17?

Sorry, I just find it funny how someone who is so "successful" in real life can be so ignorant about so many things.

You're immature, and that isn't going to change simply by flexing your e-muscles, you're going to have to grow up sadly, and maybe, just maybe... once you finally do? You'll be able to see that you've been playing in such a way that people tend to dislike you.

Hell, I may be an arrogant jackass, but at least I'm straightforward with how I am?

My "story" doesn't change every other day, I've always been the same and I will always be the same.

I like rants.

Quote:
Edit: In the quote on the pict too josh..I made a mistake, Its not registering gear, just the acct. and you gotta own the acct and buy dbs to actually do it. So your gonna have to deal with the fact this IS my acct.
You went and edited on me.

From what I recall, a friend testing something, "db buyers" can get the full info changed.

So...

A: I can't really know it was "your" account from the beginning...

and...

B: If it was, then that simply means your account is botted lol.

The time when you said "aimbootz" and I explained fbing and jumping away, I brought up the previous botting. You said it was you on the account at the time, though it was long ago and you didn't do that anymore. I suppose just another time you changed the story on me? :S

Meh.

Last edited by Jadagrail; 09-27-2007 at 14:51.
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2007, 15:58   #48
MexiMexi
PeacePipe

MexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
Ah, now the story is you "took" it back?

Sorry, I just always find it interesting how it seems to change to better suit the situation at hand.

Meh.

I don't know what you've "heard", but I can assure you that you don't talk to anyone who actually knows me.

I own senshi now, I don't use Brim, I own Krell, I own and made Jada, and Kama has always been Kama's account.

Out of all of them, the only one I don't own is Kama.

I told banana to piss off when she contacted me.

I pointed out a logical flaw in your case, they can't argue against it, ergo: I win.

Your story about your account's past always changes JusticE, so honestly, I don't believe it's true.

When something occurred less than 2 years ago, you don't suddenly forget what happened and reinvent the story entirely three, four, maybe five times by now?

I'm entitled to my opinion, so I suppose I'll state it?

You're a child.

You're the equivalent of a spoiled little rich kid who is used to getting his way.

I don't let you get your way, so you suddenly hate me.

When you killed everyone in jail for no reason other than that you could, I refused to go, "Omgx it'z JusticE lolx he so strong I wish he haf mi babiz!", I simply fought until you left or died.

And yes, it's true that there was some hot rat on JusticE action going on before, you see... when a full -7 has a full inventory of pots, it's much easier to DC and kill said potter so that he drops pots and revives with 1 hp so he drops even more pots, than it is to simply hit you 800x until you go out and get more.

My apologies for not delaying the inevitable.

Hell, the last time I argued with you over how you approach the game, I believe the top argument you were able to muster was that you had a house and I was 17?

Sorry, I just find it funny how someone who is so "successful" in real life can be so ignorant about so many things.

You're immature, and that isn't going to change simply by flexing your e-muscles, you're going to have to grow up sadly, and maybe, just maybe... once you finally do? You'll be able to see that you've been playing in such a way that people tend to dislike you.

Hell, I may be an arrogant jackass, but at least I'm straightforward with how I am?

My "story" doesn't change every other day, I've always been the same and I will always be the same.

I like rants.

You went and edited on me.

From what I recall, a friend testing something, "db buyers" can get the full info changed.

So...

A: I can't really know it was "your" account from the beginning...

and...

B: If it was, then that simply means your account is botted lol.

The time when you said "aimbootz" and I explained fbing and jumping away, I brought up the previous botting. You said it was you on the account at the time, though it was long ago and you didn't do that anymore. I suppose just another time you changed the story on me? :S

Meh.
aw i dditn want to read it at first, but after reading the last 3 paragraphs jada has never made me laugh so hard
MexiMexi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2007, 16:29   #49
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MexiMexi View Post
aw i dditn want to read it at first, but after reading the last 3 paragraphs jada has never made me laugh so hard
I don't use paragraphs, I just rape my enter key.
Old 09-27-2007, 22:54   #50
freebird1776

freebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nice
Ownership of a character means you made it...justice was made by me and is owned by me...I may not have played him from the start, but it doesnt mean hes not mine....your buddies quitting and giving you those characters doesnt make it yours according to the bylaws of the game. What it means is those characters arent yours. Sharing character is not supposed to be allowed, tho it happens every day...I also notice who turns into the screaming child when i do actually have a decent day at fb....you run to get Kam's character cause you cant deal with the dieing aspect of the game. I have also witnessed the famous Jada "God" complex in jail too...it's quite amusing. I may have paid to get my character where it is...but I did so of my own free choosing. Just like you taking dbs from me for number 2's gear...seems you looting the gear of friends characters is your way of keeping up with the times too. Seems convienient when it suits you....anyways this has gotten way away from the true subject..Gubkin using hax..ive read a few old posts..this is not the first time thier little group has cheated..so I am sticking with my first thought, she was cheating.
In game Wife DarkXY <333
Pharos Server

And JusticE for all...
Old 09-28-2007, 10:06   #51
Jadagrail
Banned

Quote:
Ownership of a character means you made it...justice was made by me and is owned by me...I may not have played him from the start, but it doesnt mean hes not mine....your buddies quitting and giving you those characters doesnt make it yours according to the bylaws of the game. What it means is those characters arent yours. Sharing character is not supposed to be allowed, tho it happens every day...I also notice who turns into the screaming child when i do actually have a decent day at fb....you run to get Kam's character cause you cant deal with the dieing aspect of the game. I have also witnessed the famous Jada "God" complex in jail too...it's quite amusing. I may have paid to get my character where it is...but I did so of my own free choosing. Just like you taking dbs from me for number 2's gear...seems you looting the gear of friends characters is your way of keeping up with the times too. Seems convienient when it suits you....anyways this has gotten way away from the true subject..Gubkin using hax..ive read a few old posts..this is not the first time thier little group has cheated..so I am sticking with my first thought, she was cheating.
I stopped reading after you said "looting the gear of a friend's character" lol...

You're aware, that my friend lefty, who owned Number2 and the gear, used to use Krell as well.

Through a series of accidental screw ups on his part, he lost roughly 4.3b of items of mine, and gave me Number2 and the spg socs because it was all he had.

Don't assume ****, k?

I wasn't aware getting a character to eat through your pots more quickly meant I was throwing a temper tantrum of sorts. I figured it was called being logical.

My apologies.

Ah, and as a final note, according to the "bylaws" of the game, considering you, myself, and countless others have violated the ToS by sharing characters and whatnot, all of us are rule breakers and should be banned.

I'll get banned if you get banned.

How about it JusticE?

Deal?
Old 09-28-2007, 12:35   #52
MexiMexi
PeacePipe

MexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I stopped reading after you said "looting the gear of a friend's character" lol...

You're aware, that my friend lefty, who owned Number2 and the gear, used to use Krell as well.

Through a series of accidental screw ups on his part, he lost roughly 4.3b of items of mine, and gave me Number2 and the spg socs because it was all he had.

Don't assume ****, k?

I wasn't aware getting a character to eat through your pots more quickly meant I was throwing a temper tantrum of sorts. I figured it was called being logical.

My apologies.

Ah, and as a final note, according to the "bylaws" of the game, considering you, myself, and countless others have violated the ToS by sharing characters and whatnot, all of us are rule breakers and should be banned.

How about it JusticE?

Deal?
no then what will he do with his money. TQ will go bankrupt
Old 09-28-2007, 12:47   #53
Jadagrail
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MexiMexi View Post
no then what will he do with his money. TQ will go bankrupt
I had no issue with his spending money on CO until he started acting as if the fact that he did so means that he deserves special "rights" that other players do not have.
Old 09-28-2007, 13:00   #54
MexiMexi
PeacePipe

Quote:
I had no issue with his spending money on CO until he started acting as if the fact that he did so means that he deserves special "rights" that other players do not have.
well technically he does, TQ treats DB buyers as gold,

im sure if he wnated you banned he would bribe TQ lol

the picture itself says he spend over 5,000 USD

thats alot of money..that can pay for a semester at collage

but then again it is his money, so let him do whatever
Old 09-28-2007, 13:11   #55
SioKanla
Banned

SioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond repute
I cant pick who to agree with. Ban you both.
SioKanla is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2007, 13:45   #56
Ezmerelda
Cold

Ezmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Consumer law

You must offer services the same to all your customers or inform them it is available...

Since CO has not done this they must give the same service to all members.

They can put a spending limit on there services as with all companies. There DB purchase page should then include whats included if you spend, and how much you need to spend for each service.
Old 09-28-2007, 13:53   #57
MunKop

MunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond repute
I declare josh the winner of this thread.

DanKin - 130 130 130 pure nin, rebirthed to Archer since they're lame and 1 hit everything. Leveled through hard work and dedication, not bots.

Unity - Our side always wins.
MunKop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2007, 14:32   #58
freebird1776

Quote:

Don't assume ****, k?

I wasn't aware getting a character to eat through your pots more quickly meant I was throwing a temper tantrum of sorts. I figured it was called being logical. My apologies.

How about it JusticE?

Deal?

Whos the one doing the assuming..you are just as guilty...my assumptions are based on what I saw and know...yours are on all the stuff you think your pieceing together. Justice was made by me..my friend Jimmy played on him cause he met a girl here one day trying out the game...I said hold on to him and see if this girl(Mistress~Death) is something you want to pursue. So he played on Justice till his untimely illness...He has since moved on and gotten better...but what I did with JusticE wasnt anything to limit of your "shared charater" fiasco. So, of the 2 infractions that have long been over with now and the fact you think its important to keep bringing it up, is very trivial. Those infractions dont even come close to the stuff you have done. The fire rat bug is supposed to be immediate ban, and yet you do it like its part of the game. Im not sharing any characters, yet you still do it every single day...and you trade gear all the time too. The fact lefty lost your money doesnt mean you can take a character thats not yours in payment. THAT is in fact against game policy which you take for granted everyday. See , I will keep on going with this crusade of mine to rid CO of you...I will do it by the rules they have in place. When you screw up, and you will, you cant help it...Ill be there waiting...I find it amusing to get you all riled up Josh...it amuses me to no end... so keep being yourself and things will work out for you here.

Edit: heres the link that will do you in man and anyone who lets you share accts: http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=246591

__________________________________________________ _______________
In game Wife DarkXY <333
Pharos Server

And JusticE for all...

Last edited by freebird1776; 09-28-2007 at 14:44. Reason: add info
Old 09-28-2007, 15:29   #59
MexiMexi
PeacePipe

Quote:
Whos the one doing the assuming..you are just as guilty...my assumptions are based on what I saw and know...yours are on all the stuff you think your pieceing together. Justice was made by me..my friend Jimmy played on him cause he met a girl here one day trying out the game...I said hold on to him and see if this girl(Mistress~Death) is something you want to pursue. So he played on Justice till his untimely illness...He has since moved on and gotten better...but what I did with JusticE wasnt anything to limit of your "shared charater" fiasco. So, of the 2 infractions that have long been over with now and the fact you think its important to keep bringing it up, is very trivial. Those infractions dont even come close to the stuff you have done. The fire rat bug is supposed to be immediate ban, and yet you do it like its part of the game. Im not sharing any characters, yet you still do it every single day...and you trade gear all the time too. The fact lefty lost your money doesnt mean you can take a character thats not yours in payment. THAT is in fact against game policy which you take for granted everyday. See , I will keep on going with this crusade of mine to rid CO of you...I will do it by the rules they have in place. When you screw up, and you will, you cant help it...Ill be there waiting...I find it amusing to get you all riled up Josh...it amuses me to no end... so keep being yourself and things will work out for you here.

Edit: heres the link that will do you in man and anyone who lets you share accts: http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=246591
wnna fight
Old 09-28-2007, 16:08   #60
Jadagrail
Banned

Quote:

__________________________________________________ _______________
o.O

Kay, if you're going to lie to my face then we're done talking.

You act as if JusticE is your only account.

You act as if just because you did it in the past and perhaps do not do it right now while I'm bringing it up, it's "okay".

If you're going to cry about sharing, then I'm going to point out that...

rferr is used by your... niece? I believe. Or was at least. She's a decent person btw.

Your water, the account name escapes me at the moment, though the one that uses the gear I sold you off Number2? You used to share that with Alas, yes?

JusticE was shared with "Jimmy", who you lead me to believe is the one I pked in lab 4 so many times while he was botting.

This does bring up an interesting inquiry though...

Was "Jimmy" the original rferr? I seem to remember the owner of rferr and JusticE to be on the forums, using an account named rferr.

His English was rather iffy, not on your level where you simply commit grammatical atrocities, but to such an extent that I would bet English was not his first language.

I'll try looking up some old threads on Sapphire/Pharos, though without search enabled, it's going to be a hassle.

Like I said before, I'll gladly get banned for account sharing if you get banned for account sharing.

Just say the word, J-dawg.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: