Old 09-26-2007, 17:21   #31
Ezmerelda
Cold

Ezmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*IXLegacyXI*~ View Post
Please come back to GW when I'm ready, an9! Kam and those other people aren't going to be much of a challenge for me. You and your group were the only fun one's to fight. <333

Anyway, I'll input my opinion on the whole "hacking issue". What Toadist described basically sounds like the person on kungfu (an9) probably herced in early jump, or had a few lag spikes which caused the appearance of a "speed hack". I really doubt an9 was speed hacking... Era pretty much summed it up in his post.

However, I will give Toadist the benefit of the doubt and hear his side of the story more thoroughly. Although, it just merely sounds like what I just stated above, I will take his post into consideration and wait for his Fraps video next week of an9 and their group. Also, I should say this to you, Toadist, you should NOT accuse someone so blindly without some sort of proof. It really IS pointless to do so, and it just makes you sound like an idiot when you do. In the future, please provide some sort of evidence when accusing someone of cheating in such a manner.

I should wrap this post up. I hope you all have a great GW in the upcoming weeks. Hopefully, I will join you in the future. Probably not for a few months, though. I'm having major ISP problems.
LMAO Why bring Kam into this he don't play anymore really? I could care less about guild war, school is back in session... So you could go now and win with out even a fight...
Ezmerelda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2007, 17:23   #32
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezmerelda View Post
LMAO Why bring Kam into this he don't play anymore really? I could care less about guild war, school is back in session... So you could go now and win with out even a fight...
When I said Kam, I meant the person who uses the character. I don't bother to keep track of the 64 billion people that use that account.

By the way, I don't see why you had to "LMAO" at my post.
~*IXLegacyXI*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2007, 18:15   #33
keisuke
Banned

keisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Please come back to GW when I'm ready, an9! Kam and those other people aren't going to be much of a challenge for me. You and your group were the only fun one's to fight. <333

Anyway, I'll input my opinion on the whole "hacking issue". What Toadist described basically sounds like the person on kungfu (an9) probably herced in early jump, or had a few lag spikes which caused the appearance of a "speed hack". I really doubt an9 was speed hacking... Era pretty much summed it up in his post.

However, I will give Toadist the benefit of the doubt and hear his side of the story more thoroughly. Although, it just merely sounds like what I just stated above, I will take his post into consideration and wait for his Fraps video next week of an9 and their group. Also, I should say this to you, Toadist, you should NOT accuse someone so blindly without some sort of proof. It really IS pointless to do so, and it just makes you sound like an idiot when you do. In the future, please provide some sort of evidence when accusing someone of cheating in such a manner.

I should wrap this post up. I hope you all have a great GW in the upcoming weeks. Hopefully, I will join you in the future. Probably not for a few months, though. I'm having major ISP problems.

did u include JusticE in ur 2nd sentence? if u did, then u are wrong, his gona stone u to death with deeeebeeeees!

i wonder, if TQ were to make a mistake by letting some1 to coincidentally sign into JusticE royal pixel account(due to the stupid thing thats happening), wat would the person do and wat would JusticE do with TQ? lol
keisuke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2007, 18:19   #34
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by keisuke View Post
did u include JusticE in ur 2nd sentence? if u did, then u are wrong, his gona stone u to death with deeeebeeeees!

i wonder, if TQ were to make a mistake by letting some1 to coincidentally sign into JusticE royal pixel account(due to the stupid thing thats happening), wat would the person do and wat would JusticE do with TQ? lol
DB catapults, noooooooooooooo.

As for your question, I really don't know. What would a man do if he lost 20 million dollars worth of pixels on Conqueronline?
Old 09-26-2007, 19:30   #35
wad3v3r
*nwahs*

wad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond reputewad3v3r has a reputation beyond repute
up up serverdown LOL
"[Friend]Red_Devil speaks to ~G2~: I'M GONNA BULK SO MUCH, I WILL GO FROM A TO Z BOOB SIZE OK[22:11]"

hell im gonna bulk so much till my *****Ss grown 15 inches more

BULKING GIVES ME AN E-ORGASM AND A LONGER E-*****
Old 09-27-2007, 06:44   #36
Ezmerelda
Cold

Ezmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
When I said Kam, I meant the person who uses the character. I don't bother to keep track of the 64 billion people that use that account.

By the way, I don't see why you had to "LMAO" at my post.
It's not for you to understand why it made me laugh really. Other then Kam 2 people use his character...

I have no use for GW is what I was saying... I'd rather find more ways to make my water stronger then most trojans with out realloting any points to strength. Considering my attack is 5 to 7 k on my water tao, I'd say im doing pretty good
Ezmerelda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2007, 10:50   #37
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
Quote:
It's not for you to understand why it made me laugh really. Other then Kam 2 people use his character...

I have no use for GW is what I was saying... I'd rather find more ways to make my water stronger then most trojans with out realloting any points to strength. Considering my attack is 5 to 7 k on my water tao, I'd say im doing pretty good
Couldn't be me.

I haven't fought leg on a char that wasn't a fire for quite some time.
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2007, 10:53   #38
freebird1776

freebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nice
Wow, all these opinions and no one there but me to see...Gubkin was inside the castle..I was outside..she was not even near the wall hitting Ezzy as I hopped by...then I get hit by nado after nado from her while off screen...it was aimbotting cause I was circling and zigzagging...Anlachum kills me on a herc and then here comes gubkin into the screen....they have such a great track record for honest play that it amazes me how fast the cheaters run here to post. Its always the guilty who cry the most. Tonny you just had to chime in too..I told you leave me out of your opinions and ill stay away...you cant even do that. The best part of all this was it was just me and Ezzy and we were owning you all after GW. That actually was really funny.
In game Wife DarkXY <333
Pharos Server

And JusticE for all...
freebird1776 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2007, 11:21   #39
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird1776 View Post
Wow, all these opinions and no one there but me to see...Gubkin was inside the castle..I was outside..she was not even near the wall hitting Ezzy as I hopped by...then I get hit by nado after nado from her while off screen...it was aimbotting cause I was circling and zigzagging...Anlachum kills me on a herc and then here comes gubkin into the screen....they have such a great track record for honest play that it amazes me how fast the cheaters run here to post. Its always the guilty who cry the most. Tonny you just had to chime in too..I told you leave me out of your opinions and ill stay away...you cant even do that. The best part of all this was it was just me and Ezzy and we were owning you all after GW. That actually was really funny.
'Nado aimbot? ROFL. Bob, perhaps since you illegally bought a character and bulked your way up to the top, you don't know how to spot a REAL cheater out there? 'Nado is extremely easy to hit a person with. Most skilled Fire's could chase down a Trojan to death with 'nado quite easily. Don't make poor assumptions based from your lack of knowledge of the game.

Anyway, as for "my opinions" about you, I can have an opinion about you all I want. I came into this thread to give my opinion on the matter. I did not bring YOU up in this thread first, I merely stated that you (a bulker) screams "cheater" whenever you get the chance. I mean, just look at your Fraps videos... Your judgement about hacks must be terrible if you think a Fire Tao. that teleports in mid-air slightly (due to using a magical attack in mid-air) is a speed hacker. Also, what I said earlier applies to you, too.

"You should NOT accuse someone so blindly without some sort of proof. It really IS pointless to do so, and it just makes you sound like an idiot when you do. In the future, please provide some sort of evidence when accusing someone of cheating in such a manner"

By the way, if/or when you do provide such evidence, please remember that a 10 second long video of Gubkin hitting you with 3 Tornado's won't do much for your case. Try and get on a Water Tao. and use divine hare. If she can hit you MANY times with great consistency and not miss you no matter what (while in DH), I will believe you. Untill then, you're just a bulker that demanded respect from everyone, and now is just blindly screaming "aimbot" at everyone, in my eyes.

EDIT: I forgot to add this, if you were talking about my reply to Keisuke about the DBs, it was in a joking manner if you could not tell already. If you took offense to it, then I apologize.

Last edited by ~*IXLegacyXI*~; 09-27-2007 at 11:30.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:35   #40
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

Quote:

It's not up to me to understand why you randomly bursted into laughing formally known as "LMAO" at the very start of your sentence? Ah, okay... As for your Water Tao., I don't really care, but never the less, have fun.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:51   #41
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird1776 View Post
wad3ver = g2 = hell0

hell0 on more than one occasion cheated, though I seriously doubt he's "nado haxing" on you.

You tend to cry about "hax" whenever you get raped. <.<

Even after taking time to show you why you though something wasn't legit before, you still do it lol...

Hell, the "friend" that "gave" you that account bot leveled almost as hardcore as LTH does.

On that account.

Considering your only decent accounts are rferr and JusticE... and both characters are previous bot users, whether you want to claim to be a new user or not, I'd really suggest you stfu when it comes to people who cheat?

Poison zap, firerat, and multi client are the only things I have no issue with on CO.

**** like speeding, level bots, aimbots, map edits to find people, zoom out, proxys to show items/stats in game, level bug abuse (more than just the mystic merchant one obviously), ah, abuse of multi as well, like using 18 miners all day, etc. That kind of stuff pisses me off.

Though I suppose with enough money, you can buy legitimacy for that account, meh. I suppose eventually, I'll be the only one who remembers the past and you can be one of the "good guys" since I'm sure one of your lovely attempts to get me banned will go through one day.

TQ wouldn't want to disappoint their "V.I.P." I guess.

Edit: Image code, I forgot.

Attachment 13225

Last edited by Jadagrail; 09-27-2007 at 12:32.
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2007, 12:03   #42
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
wad3ver = g2 = hell0

hell0 on more than one occasion cheated, though I seriously doubt he's "nado haxing" on you.

You tend to cry about "hax" whenever you get raped. <.<

Even after taking time to show you why you though something wasn't legit before, you still do it lol...

Hell, the "friend" that "gave" you that account bot leveled almost as hardcore as LTH does.

On that account.

Considering your only decent accounts are rferr and JusticE... and both characters are previous bot users, whether you want to claim to be a new user or not, I'd really suggest you stfu when it comes to people who cheat?

Poison zap, firerat, and multi client are the only things I have no issue with on CO.

**** like speeding, level bots, aimbots, map edits to find people, zoom out, proxys to show items/stats in game, level bug abuse (more than just the mystic merchant one obviously), ah, abuse of multi as well, like using 18 miners all day, etc. That kind of stuff pisses me off.

Though I suppose with enough money, you can buy legitimacy for that account, meh. I suppose eventually, I'll be the only one who remembers the past and you can be one of the "good guys" since I'm sure one of your lovely attempts to get me banned will go through one day.

TQ wouldn't want to disappoint their "V.I.P." I guess.
Even though I dislike you oh so much, Joshua, I agree with you on this. you basically have the same dislikes in cheat's I do, and remember the old JusticE (the one who was in the hospital, supposedly) botted that character in Red Devil's. (Oh, wait, it was his 'friend' botting him. )

Humm, I miss the old days of CO.
Old 09-27-2007, 12:47   #43
MunKop

MunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wad3v3r View Post
here it goes.. when i go guildwar. funny things always happen
JusticE being a whiny *****?!?

I never woulda thought

DanKin - 130 130 130 pure nin, rebirthed to Archer since they're lame and 1 hit everything. Leveled through hard work and dedication, not bots.

Unity - Our side always wins.
MunKop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2007, 13:46   #44
Troj_Ace

Troj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MunKop View Post

I never woulda thought
if i lost 20 mil omg idk i think like id cry or like cut my arm clear off! god im soo glad im like being sarcastic here.

sup Dp.

and btw this thread = useless i like read the first thing i saw then it was like hold up......ZzZzZzZzZzZzZz.... ya sup tonny?

OMG GEEEETWO! sup fatboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post

I should be in more siggys with all of my epic postsss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troj_Ace View Post
btw fletch i swear to god if you pour grass in my bed 1 more time then try to explain how its a "greener pasture" again i will ****n kill u.
Troj_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2007, 13:49   #45
Troj_Ace

Troj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MunKop View Post

I never woulda thought
i remeber justice. think he was that guy that would always jump in when i was on rei fbing dp. he was horrible at fbing or ssing or w/e good guy but horrible pvper. sckets seemed useless for him at the time. hmm idk
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post

I should be in more siggys with all of my epic postsss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troj_Ace View Post
btw fletch i swear to god if you pour grass in my bed 1 more time then try to explain how its a "greener pasture" again i will ****n kill u.
Troj_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: