Old 06-18-2007, 11:28   #76
freebird1776

freebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by WoodfordO
Justice, how much health do you have on your trojan btw
plenty
In game Wife DarkXY <333
Pharos Server

And JusticE for all...
freebird1776 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2007, 11:43   #77
Ginalina

Ginalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by freebird1776
Gina, get to raindancing plzz!!!
I only raindance for Wouter (FireTrojan). I will, however, SNOWDANCE FOR YOU! I haven't seen snow in so long... I WANNA MAKE SNOW ANGELS IN JUNE!

*Sigh* to stay on topic (becuase I'm having issues with that today), it'll be fun going to gw again. Especially if we can all Unite (Oh yes, I brought it all back together) and kick some ass.
<333 Alastriona, My lobely partner in crime! <333
<33 Off Topic, my white gangstah rappin orgy approving @ the breakfast table husband-to-be! <33
No longer Moderating. Please do NOT send me PM's regarding CO Hacks, cheats, etc. I will not reply to them. You can find a list of current Moderators here: http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showgroups.php?. Thanks.

^Read the above. Rinse. Repeat.
Ginalina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2007, 13:15   #78
Hav
ssftwkthx

Hav has a reputation beyond reputeHav has a reputation beyond reputeHav has a reputation beyond reputeHav has a reputation beyond reputeHav has a reputation beyond reputeHav has a reputation beyond reputeHav has a reputation beyond reputeHav has a reputation beyond reputeHav has a reputation beyond reputeHav has a reputation beyond reputeHav has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by BUTPHOR
Its funny this "friend" of yours. Ive heard from mulitple people you are still the person that plays HellO AND why are you getting so defensive? You act like I took a shot at you. But thats just me thinking
Cuz i bet he/she gets on HellO. And from my expirence from being on Alas. that account hacks and has a rather large mouth. No better than an egy to me.

Oh yea btw Im still alive, just was busy all week and weekend XD

Blitzkrieg: 110-110 pure water (Rev hor)

My swords pwn u k?!?
"zomg ur using sword/blade haxxor" -Some random noob
Hav is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2007, 13:50   #79
Alastriona
Hated

Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Alastriona Send a message via MSN to Alastriona
WOW how did I miss this thread?

yeah I didn't do GW this past week cuz I was leveling my newly 2nd rb'd trojan, and although I could have logged on my water and gone I did not this week. I will however go next week on my water ~Aqua~ until my trojan is 120.

Allies are good, but picking allies you know are going to stick with you and not leave over stupid reasons to join enemy guilds is always a good thing. And although Kamahl decided to switch sides.. again... it will take time before any trust can develop... especially after all they had done and said about and to us.

I'm all for fighting ComeWar in GW and as for kam's guild being allies... I clearly see it only for GW. I'd say more on that topic however I don't want to cause tension or drama so I'll keep my big mouth shut for once.

Oh and HellO was aimbotting that one day in jail... and talking mad trash on top of it, like aimbotting awards you with the ability to have an ego the size of legacy's (sry tonny, had to) so it doesn't surprise me that people are saying that character aimbotted this week in GW. Next time I see it, I will fraps it myself.

To see the actor without tears
Dark rivers carve the years between the lines of self control
In my psychotic karmic fear,I own your tears anyway
And I am you and we are not afraid
And we won't be here for long
The heart collector sings his song that's slowly boiling over
Nevermore to feel the pain
The heart collector sang
And I won't be feeling hollow for so long
Nevermore to feel the pain
The words fall out like fire
Just believe when you can't believe anymore
Alastriona is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2007, 14:40   #80
ffomnislash
Watchwolf

ffomnislash is an unknown quantity at this point
I can't fraps her, because I kill her
quickly >.<
ffomnislash is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2007, 15:15   #81
Darkxy
Unbanned=)

Darkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Alastriona
WOW how did I miss this thread?

yeah I didn't do GW this past week cuz I was leveling my newly 2nd rb'd trojan, and although I could have logged on my water and gone I did not this week. I will however go next week on my water ~Aqua~ until my trojan is 120.

Allies are good, but picking allies you know are going to stick with you and not leave over stupid reasons to join enemy guilds is always a good thing. And although Kamahl decided to switch sides.. again... it will take time before any trust can develop... especially after all they had done and said about and to us.

I'm all for fighting ComeWar in GW and as for kam's guild being allies... I clearly see it only for GW. I'd say more on that topic however I don't want to cause tension or drama so I'll keep my big mouth shut for once.

Oh and HellO was aimbotting that one day in jail... and talking mad trash on top of it, like aimbotting awards you with the ability to have an ego the size of legacy's (sry tonny, had to) so it doesn't surprise me that people are saying that character aimbotted this week in GW. Next time I see it, I will fraps it myself.
yay! i will fight in ur side
And fraps with u ahaha
the last gw, we saw xmen fbing the ghost when he appared on the screen, it was funny, each time he was near motherearth, she took a fb even if he runned to go away
mother said he missed no fb on her.
But it didn't ruin the gw, after some ppl saw him do the action "lie", wich is active speedhack if i remember, he dced.
the gw was fun, but their were more numerous, and we havn't enought waters
and their gl rived the gate 1second after we broken it
Quited
Darkxy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2007, 16:39   #82
Sakuretsu
?Stoner?

Sakuretsu is an unknown quantity at this point
Trust me its not keisuke on Hello ...... i have good damm idea who it lmao poor little fatty
Sakuretsu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2007, 16:40   #83
SioKanla
Banned

SioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Darkxy
yay! i will fight in ur side
And fraps with u ahaha
the last gw, we saw xmen fbing the ghost when he appared on the screen, it was funny, each time he was near motherearth, she took a fb even if he runned to go away
mother said he missed no fb on her.
But it didn't ruin the gw, after some ppl saw him do the action "lie", wich is active speedhack if i remember, he dced.
the gw was fun, but their were more numerous, and we havn't enought waters
and their gl rived the gate 1second after we broken it
Yeah remember my suicide run on my level 73 water and I reved darkxy and some other people when i got wasted? LOL that was so awesome damn my level 70 ness!!!! I only had 2k mana xD
SioKanla is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2007, 16:44   #84
Usagi
Ex-M*o*D~

Usagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Sakuretsu
Trust me its not keisuke on Hello ...... i have good damm idea who it lmao poor little fatty
your lips is sealed
Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2007, 16:47   #85
Sakuretsu
?Stoner?

Sakuretsu is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Usagi
your lips is sealed
sealed as the curse seal miss chica
Sakuretsu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2007, 18:27   #86
Ginalina

Ginalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Sakuretsu
Quote:
Originally posted by keisuke
ya ya i are still playing HellO, erm rephrase this: i used it for tging and walking around CO when im free? My graphics are not smooth enuff for me to even herc ppl..When i jump, the screen freezes for 2 sec...so ya believe it if u think im the 1 who is using HellO to fight..
Well, maybe it's not keisuke who is on HellO all the time, but he just said he still is playing on HellO. It's just silly... how many people have seen the character aimbotting? Meh... anyway... I'm sure there'll be more fun in store once alliances are set for future GW's.
<33 Off Topic, my white gangstah rappin orgy approving @ the breakfast table husband-to-be! <33
No longer Moderating. Please do NOT send me PM's regarding CO Hacks, cheats, etc. I will not reply to them. You can find a list of current Moderators here: http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showgroups.php?. Thanks.

Old 06-18-2007, 19:12   #87
SioKanla
Banned

SioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond repute
yay!!
SioKanla is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2007, 03:47   #88
Hav
ssftwkthx

Hav has a reputation beyond reputeHav has a reputation beyond reputeHav has a reputation beyond reputeHav has a reputation beyond reputeHav has a reputation beyond reputeHav has a reputation beyond reputeHav has a reputation beyond reputeHav has a reputation beyond reputeHav has a reputation beyond reputeHav has a reputation beyond reputeHav has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Ginalina
Well, maybe it's not keisuke who is on HellO all the time, but he just said he still is playing on HellO. It's just silly... how many people have seen the character aimbotting? Meh... anyway... I'm sure there'll be more fun in store once alliances are set for future GW's.
Keeps runnin the yap, will frap here as well. You know how fond of frapping I am.

Blitzkrieg: 110-110 pure water (Rev hor)

My swords pwn u k?!?
"zomg ur using sword/blade haxxor" -Some random noob
Hav is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2007, 11:17   #89
Ginalina

Quote:
Originally posted by Hav
Keeps runnin the yap, will frap here as well. You know how fond of frapping I am.
I'm sure if you were to frap, Trey, it would not be sufficent evidence. Your fraps program is probably bugged. Or not working right. Or slow. Or lagging. Or... Uh... *Sigh* /Sarcasm (I couldn't come up with anything else!)

Old 06-19-2007, 14:27   #90
Tenreiken

Tenreiken has a reputation beyond reputeTenreiken has a reputation beyond reputeTenreiken has a reputation beyond reputeTenreiken has a reputation beyond reputeTenreiken has a reputation beyond reputeTenreiken has a reputation beyond reputeTenreiken has a reputation beyond reputeTenreiken has a reputation beyond reputeTenreiken has a reputation beyond reputeTenreiken has a reputation beyond reputeTenreiken has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Darkxy
the last gw, we saw xmen fbing the ghost when he appared on the screen, it was funny, each time he was near motherearth, she took a fb
Yep, X_Men is the same person as Schenky. He indeed speeds and aims with both character. Used them in lab yesterday, luckily for him it was like 5 am and I was out of it and i dont keep fraps running constantly.
(Retiring)
Tenreiken is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: