Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-04-2015, 12:21   #1
GloryBoy

GloryBoy is on a distinguished road
Angry Got scammed

SO , i had a +10 coronet 2 socket and some noob wanted to buy it for 15k cps off me , btw my characters names are "GloryBoy" & "Gloryboy" , so i traded the noob from Gloryboy and everytime i put the coro in the trading window he kept closing it ? so eventually i got mad and went to trade it back to my trojan "GloryBoy" when little did i know they had a lvl 1 noob with damn near the same name ready to steal my coronet , so i pressed confirm in the trade... i immediately tell TQ , btw im a big cp buyer... i spent 15k cps on this coro , 59.99 usd is about 77$ canadian for me, so i spent like $280 for this coro. i showed them screenshots of the guy bribing me with cps for the coro back , saying he was gonna drop it in island and trying to sell it . yet they did not help me? they told me they cant retrieve it because the king eggy on our server bought it off the noob. meanwhile the scammer that scammed me is the eggys friend , theres 4 of them. so they hustled me pretty good after trying to buy my coronet for 3 weeks now and TQ wont do **** and im out of $280 dollars SO I QUIT. selling my gears , im done **** TQ. So there u have it i got scammed by a noob that spam traded me with the exact same name and they dont do anything. there basically telling us its OKAY for noobs to steal our gear..? lol why even bother with this game anymore.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	250
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	150402  
GloryBoy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2015, 12:28   #2
littleboy654

littleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond repute
happened to me too on another server.. and got nothing for it. TBH its just stupidity on your part, its not like he was asking you to borrow it... you traded it to him lolz

Archer-xxx-xxx LVL 131

Bubbles
Water-Warrior-TrojanActive
LVL 130-130-136
391 BP

Water-Water-Ninja Active
LVL 130-130-135
398 BP

littleboy654 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2015, 12:29   #3
GloryBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleboy654 View Post
happened to me too on another server.. and got nothing for it. TBH its just stupidity on your part, its not like he was asking you to borrow it... you traded it to him lolz
how was i suppose to know they would go to THAT extant to steal my gear? like cmon?.... i dont care anyway they should give me a new one. thats how i feel.
Old 02-04-2015, 12:33   #4
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryBoy View Post
SO , i had a +10 coronet 2 socket and some noob wanted to buy it for 15k cps off me , btw my characters names are "GloryBoy" & "Gloryboy" , so i traded the noob from Gloryboy and everytime i put the coro in the trading window he kept closing it ? so eventually i got mad and went to trade it back to my trojan "GloryBoy" when little did i know they had a lvl 1 noob with damn near the same name ready to steal my coronet , so i pressed confirm in the trade... i immediately tell TQ , btw im a big cp buyer... i spent 15k cps on this coro , 59.99 usd is about 77$ canadian for me, so i spent like $280 for this coro. i showed them screenshots of the guy bribing me with cps for the coro back , saying he was gonna drop it in island and trying to sell it . yet they did not help me? they told me they cant retrieve it because the king eggy on our server bought it off the noob. meanwhile the scammer that scammed me is the eggys friend , theres 4 of them. so they hustled me pretty good after trying to buy my coronet for 3 weeks now and TQ wont do **** and im out of $280 dollars SO I QUIT. selling my gears , im done **** TQ. So there u have it i got scammed by a noob that spam traded me with the exact same name and they dont do anything. there basically telling us its OKAY for noobs to steal our gear..? lol why even bother with this game anymore.
Have you not noticed the BIG RED TEXT THAT SAYS "STRANGER" when someone who isn't on your friend list/in your guild/whatever trades you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2015, 12:36   #5
GloryBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaehtin View Post
Have you not noticed the BIG RED TEXT THAT SAYS "STRANGER" when someone who isn't on your friend list/in your guild/whatever trades you?
all i noticed WAS MY NAME GLORYBOY. lol
Old 02-04-2015, 12:37   #6
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
all i noticed WAS MY NAME GLORYBOY. lol
Bad luck, bro .

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2015, 12:39   #7
aznbokboi123

aznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond repute
Should've made friends with your noob, so its easier to identify.
aznbokboi123 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2015, 13:11   #8
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
how was i suppose to know they would go to THAT extant to steal my gear? like cmon?.... i dont care anyway they should give me a new one. thats how i feel.
they do that all the time. they as in the scammers...

me, i locked all my farmed gears. no more trade spam.

now, theyre trying to partner my noobs lol..

once people start closing on trades, something is up.
Old 02-04-2015, 13:35   #9
MarketMaker
Privy User

MarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud of
Just remember this was not one of those moments of Glory, Boy.
Sharp140 pir
ELVIS140 arc
C4M1NU5140 fire
1923138 monk
Yerushalayim134 wat
LongLee134 dw

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Shakespeare View Post
My crown is called content, a crown that seldom kings enjoy.
Mirror mirror on the wall..
Who's the noblest of them all?
Would it be the poorest King, or the richest serf?
MarketMaker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2015, 14:00   #10
*Bushwacker*

*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute
I pretty much only sell stuff from the carpets in the Market.
I don't trust trading someone anymore. This trick has been going on for a long time.

On a side Note:

Come on CindyZ give this guy some help. It's not like he has not spent any $$ on your game. It sounds like he contacted TQ right away with his situation. Customer Service gets rewarded I can assure you if in fact you provide good Customer Service.
*Bushwacker* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2015, 14:24   #11
Slaughtermelon
Eat Babies

Slaughtermelon is on a distinguished road
Tq gives 0 ****s about you once someone that spends more cash than you is involved, they're biased as hell and absolutly greedy. Got hacked last september for 2 sets of +12 gear while i was on vacation i submitted my case on the 11th day ( says after 10 days they cant do squat about it) and they just blew me off lol. Mind you I saw the king and his cronies selling my **** in market (they buy More Bulks than a Sams Club)...

Vandal~Savage
Thunder Server
130~130~135 Pure Psychopath

WE WILL NEVER SLEEP! CUZ SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK! AND WE WILL NEVER REST! TIL' WE'RE ALL FUXXING DEAD...
Slaughtermelon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2015, 17:03   #12
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
Or give us a feature we been asking for years and by that I mean trade options like friend trade only.

Meanwhile at TQ office:

TQ:We heard there needs to be 20 confirmations before repairing a item feature and stick useless items in a perm inventory slot so every time you log in it appears features
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2015, 17:23   #13
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The last stick View Post
Or give us a feature we been asking for years and by that I mean trade options like friend trade only.

Meanwhile at TQ office:

TQ:We heard there needs to be 20 confirmations before repairing a item feature and stick useless items in a perm inventory slot so every time you log in it appears features
Or better yet add like on steam / other games. "confirm button both have to click that and then click trade after it. Then you'd be like wait a minute... I didn't click confirm. This game is so ****, why do they not take decent ideas and implement them instead of a new server every 5 days.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2015, 17:26   #14
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Or better yet add like on steam / other games. "confirm button both have to click that and then click trade after it. Then you'd be like wait a minute... I didn't click confirm. This game is so ****, why do they not take decent ideas and implement them instead of a new server every 5 days.
They add the most useless of things and still waiting on a no check option.
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2015, 17:31   #15
yang3617
Falon

yang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to yang3617 Send a message via AIM to yang3617 Send a message via Yahoo to yang3617 Send a message via Skype™ to yang3617
This is like telling the police that someone stole money from you after giving that someone your money then complaining about how your tax dollars go to waste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecha_chaos View Post
PEOPLE I WANT TO KILL COZ IM SO JEALOUS AT HOW COOL THEY ARE:
fury, dark, iceh, falon, mogsy, kittykat, hellicios, trigeki, elite dragon,Skutria, magic onion, dac vin, xioa bai, a5ka, bobbleness, abbygail, bicep, draggonik, mistresskitty, tristesse, Seiken, tallas, Usagi, Darnell0216, Falon, replica, saban, somnica, yang3617, White_Shadow, Godofdarkness, nash0r3, raptoot, Waterlin r da COOLEST
yang3617 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: