View Poll Results: Should we be able to choose what level we can lower our items to?
yes 8 88.89%
no 3 33.33%
doesn't bother you because you've got loads of cps 2 22.22%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-02-2015, 18:05   #1
Slaughtermelon
Eat Babies

Slaughtermelon is on a distinguished road
Lowering Item levels

OK, so you can pay 54 cps to drop the level of an item back down to 15.

Pro's- helpful if your between levels 15 and 115 because you only have to pay mets to raise the level again.

cons- say the item is level 137 and you're level 135, no one wants to pay the cp cost, then meteor cost, then the 16 db cost to raise it to 135 to suit their needs. It's costly and becomes even more so when you find a full set of gear but you're a few levels too shy of equiping it. We all know no one is going for 135 to 137 in a day, hell even a month.

My suggestion is to make it so we can set it to lower the weapon to the necessary level. We can even pay the 54 cp cost to begin the initial lowering +10 cps per lvl you need it lowered by. Seems pretty fair and pretty smart to me.

Vandal~Savage
Thunder Server
130~130~135 Pure Psychopath

WE WILL NEVER SLEEP! CUZ SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK! AND WE WILL NEVER REST! TIL' WE'RE ALL FUXXING DEAD...
Slaughtermelon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2015, 19:39   #2
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
This was brought up multiple times, in many tickets they favor the higher spending method.
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2015, 23:11   #3
Konker2020
God

Konker2020 will become famous soon enough
I've never had an issue with this o.o I played 99 tourneys for 6 months and gambled every cp I got, but within less than a week of just banshee/soul drops I had enough dbs to raise my entire set back to 140.

And if this happened 129 would be the new meta ^.^
Konker2020 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2015, 23:37   #4
Slaughtermelon
Eat Babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by The last stick View Post
This was brought up multiple times, in many tickets they favor the higher spending method.
what sick minded indivduals like spending more money??

Vandal~Savage
Thunder Server

WE WILL NEVER SLEEP! CUZ SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK! AND WE WILL NEVER REST! TIL' WE'RE ALL FUXXING DEAD...
Old 02-02-2015, 23:47   #5
Slaughtermelon
Eat Babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konker2020 View Post
I've never had an issue with this o.o I played 99 tourneys for 6 months and gambled every cp I got, but within less than a week of just banshee/soul drops I had enough dbs to raise my entire set back to 140.

And if this happened 129 would be the new meta ^.^
You sir obviously have a truck load of luck not to mention time on your hands if you managed to farm roughly 100+ dbs in a week to raise your, and i quote, ENTIRE SET; (21 dbs per each class item alone) back to 140 and i applaud your for that. Your server must be scarcely populated as well. BTW please do explain the last line of your statment

Vandal~Savage
Thunder Server

Old 02-03-2015, 00:48   #6
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaughtermelon View Post
OK, so you can pay 54 cps to drop the level of an item back down to 15.

Pro's- helpful if your between levels 15 and 115 because you only have to pay mets to raise the level again.

cons- say the item is level 137 and you're level 135, no one wants to pay the cp cost, then meteor cost, then the 16 db cost to raise it to 135 to suit their needs. It's costly and becomes even more so when you find a full set of gear but you're a few levels too shy of equiping it. We all know no one is going for 135 to 137 in a day, hell even a month.

My suggestion is to make it so we can set it to lower the weapon to the necessary level. We can even pay the 54 cp cost to begin the initial lowering +10 cps per lvl you need it lowered by. Seems pretty fair and pretty smart to me.
Agree that it seems fair. Won't be implemented because TQ makes more money if it automatically delevels to 15.
Old 02-03-2015, 00:54   #7
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
You shouldnt allow multiple choice on this kind of poll. Some trolls can vote for them all because they can

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2015, 03:09   #8
Slaughtermelon
Eat Babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Agree that it seems fair. Won't be implemented because TQ makes more money if it automatically delevels to 15.
Not necessarily, Knoker2020 aka Master Farmer Extraordinaire; farms enough in a week to level all his items back to 140

Vandal~Savage
Thunder Server

Old 02-04-2015, 05:33   #9
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
Inb4 another useless repair feature, are you really sure you want to repair?

Old 02-04-2015, 05:49   #10
RetroPower
8 Bit Hero

RetroPower is on a distinguished road
i would support 54 to lower to level 15. and 500cp to lower to any level of your choice above 120.
RetroPower is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2015, 18:50   #11
Konker2020
God

Konker2020 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroPower View Post
i would support 54 to lower to level 15. and 500cp to lower to any level of your choice above 120.
Make it 1075 and you've got yourself a deal.
Konker2020 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2015, 19:56   #12
The last stick
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konker2020 View Post
Make it 1075 and you've got yourself a deal.
That's a terrible idea, now TQ going to implement this.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: