Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-27-2015, 21:18   #61
Karyn
iR Lysa

Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
And what about the ninjas who either sacrifice stig or "reflect"< aka counter kill to get that skill. If you want to counter a certain build then build accordingly nothing should be the set ultimate build. such as water-war-tro etc. There needs to be more stuff like this so people can think on their builds.
Sacrifice is one thing. Forced to run is another. Every ninja would have to also be monk-ninja-ninja.

Reflect isn't that great, I'd drop it. I just think something that becomes REQUIRED or you're dead by anyone with similar BP is OP.

Getting stronger and using skills like stig that boost attack I see completely different to being able to use zero pots for 30 seconds... since even with stig it doesn't mean you're going to 1hit and you can counter it with gear. Forcing a class in your rebirth pattern to combat a skill that only a SINGLE class has, means that skill is op.

If everyone had pstar, then yes it would be different.
Server = Colombus / Faith
Crystal player for 10 years.
--------------------------
<3 Katrina, one of my bestest friends in the world =D
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

Cyber bullying needs to stop. Now.
RIP sweet Rachel <3
Karyn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2015, 21:19   #62
progamer6
The Prog

progamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
That 99% of time happen beccause noobs everywhere don't know what is bless and normal jiang/chi
ninjas 1 hit full +12 pirate with 59k hp perfect jaing and stg boots...ninjas are way too strong to be considered an even fight
190+ immune
55k+ hp
much more work to do xD
progamer6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2015, 21:37   #63
I.punch.bishes
Bishes :D

I.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
ninjas 1 hit full +12 pirate with 59k hp perfect jaing and stg boots...ninjas are way too strong to be considered an even fight
I'm guessing he got that extra attack from Phoenix.

AHorriblePlayer

Aim not to miss
I.punch.bishes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2015, 22:02   #64
Six
Top Player

Six has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond repute
I really hope they fix this CP pot bug soon so that I can actually pot in Cross ctf, as a warrior that likes to take a lot of damage, I cant really be jumping around collecting the potions that drop in cross CTF and it really is stupid that we cant use Life potions in the area...
Sixinchsub
Warrior

Meteor-Thunder/Lucky7/Wildswan/Pheonix/BabyIcey/Eternity/SummerWind/
Thunder

I dare you to try and melee me.
Six is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2015, 00:15   #65
pashtun
FinalBoss

pashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
And what about the ninjas who either sacrifice stig or "reflect"< aka counter kill to get that skill. If you want to counter a certain build then build accordingly nothing should be the set ultimate build. such as water-war-tro etc. There needs to be more stuff like this so people can think on their builds.
water-war-X is the best build yes, but there are plenty of other options for most classes (pure war, monk, ninja and wat-dw-dw, taos). The best build should be accesible to all classes and not just one. Because this is the case with water-war-X, it means things are as fair as they can get. You want pure ninja to be the ultimate build and **** all the other classes. Now that's real BS!
Old 01-28-2015, 00:26   #66
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pashtun View Post
You want pure ninja to be the ultimate build and **** all the other classes. Now that's real BS!
That makes no sense war is fkd because tq made you have to be pure to be a viable war. They need to change that, but any other class wat-nin-nin sacrifices reflect to get psn star if you want to counter it you can either choose to sacrifice stig or reflect or w/e. It's a 1 to 1 trade off. It's how I use to run wat-fire-tro until invis got patched when azura shield came out so it didn't cancel spells. I couldn't self stig, but I could cancel other peoples stig. And instead of reflect I had xp revive.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2015, 01:18   #67
I.punch.bishes
Bishes :D

I.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That makes no sense war is fkd because tq made you have to be pure to be a viable war. They need to change that, but any other class wat-nin-nin sacrifices reflect to get psn star if you want to counter it you can either choose to sacrifice stig or reflect or w/e. It's a 1 to 1 trade off. It's how I use to run wat-fire-tro until invis got patched when azura shield came out so it didn't cancel spells. I couldn't self stig, but I could cancel other peoples stig. And instead of reflect I had xp revive.
I could understand where your thoughts come from, but you have to consider the whole situation before making judgments. Yes, TQ's way of balancing is questionable but it is how it is because of their money-making objectives. This is what you'll have to expect from this company when you're playing their game.

AHorriblePlayer

Aim not to miss
I.punch.bishes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2015, 02:17   #68
IamCesiang
Ceecee

IamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six View Post
I really hope they fix this CP pot bug soon so that I can actually pot in Cross ctf, as a warrior that likes to take a lot of damage, I cant really be jumping around collecting the potions that drop in cross CTF and it really is stupid that we cant use Life potions in the area...
I feel you! I was busy looting pots than getting flags lol. Btw,i received positive feedbacks from GMs in charge, they will bring it back in shopping mall! Cheers for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
Who cares I look fabulous.

Classic: Prosperity-Liberty; Volcano; Thunder; Venus; Phoenix; Eternity ; BABYICEY
IamCesiang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2015, 05:28   #69
pashtun
FinalBoss

pashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You are not being realistic. You propose that everyone should be going something with monk in order to counter psn star. It is not an option to lose stigma, because without stig you can't take down many SDG chars (only melee) and some STG chars u cant even kill with melee if u don't have stigma.

So that leaves reflect, everyone should just ditch their reflect to counter psn star is what u propose and your main argument is that if that doesn't happen then the skill psn is useless, but doesn't your proposal do the exact same thing to reflect? You want to replace a skill with the place of another one, but the problem is your skill (psn) is limited only to ninjas and not available to other classes!!

Also, your proposition will unbalance all the classes, like I said before it will **** everything up.

Warrior - Has to be pure, cannot have monk in between or will lose its viabliity. Warriors are done for if they face a ninja with your proposition.
Monk - Will have advantage compared to all other classes, since it does not need to sacrifice anything, again balance disrupted
Tao - Will not need stigma so for them it is also easy to go monk, they do not need to sacrifice anything important and again unbalanced.
Melee classes - Everyone loses their reflect? And for what lol? A ****ty OP skill that should never have existed in the first place, removing the one exciting factor in CO pvp ---> Luck based wins (reflect).

No thank you
Old 01-28-2015, 06:15   #70
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
I been running with Ninja-Monk-Water for some time, until I realised none of the Ninja bother to use p-star.
Then, I ditch Monk for Reflect ._.
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2015, 08:11   #71
Aim|Bot

Aim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by I.punch.bishes View Post
I'm guessing he got that extra attack from Phoenix.
Hes either talking about crit or getting hit by the third ring of twilight. A 41k attak nin does around 62k damage to a full sdg char, so cant be 59k with 2 stg
Aim|Bot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2015, 11:47   #72
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pashtun View Post
You are not being realistic. You propose that everyone should be going something with monk in order to counter psn star. It is not an option to lose stigma, because without stig you can't take down many SDG chars (only melee) and some STG chars u cant even kill with melee if u don't have stigma.

So that leaves reflect, everyone should just ditch their reflect to counter psn star is what u propose and your main argument is that if that doesn't happen then the skill psn is useless, but doesn't your proposal do the exact same thing to reflect? You want to replace a skill with the place of another one, but the problem is your skill (psn) is limited only to ninjas and not available to other classes!!

Also, your proposition will unbalance all the classes, like I said before it will **** everything up.

Warrior - Has to be pure, cannot have monk in between or will lose its viabliity. Warriors are done for if they face a ninja with your proposition.
Monk - Will have advantage compared to all other classes, since it does not need to sacrifice anything, again balance disrupted
Tao - Will not need stigma so for them it is also easy to go monk, they do not need to sacrifice anything important and again unbalanced.
Melee classes - Everyone loses their reflect? And for what lol? A ****ty OP skill that should never have existed in the first place, removing the one exciting factor in CO pvp ---> Luck based wins (reflect).

No thank you
As I said before warrior needs to be rebalanced as is and that pure skill should be the skill for all warriors and reflect any warrior should get instead of having to go war-war to get it, only class that has to do that. Monk yes, but they're 90% a support/farm class anyway. Tao if they go this route they lose their fog, reflect, azurashield, DW skill w/e again its personal choice. And again not everyone had pstar to begin with some prefer reflect+stig. If someone is beating you, then yes you should build accordingly to counter their build. Everyone should have a weakness and not be a 100% Perfect character. That's what balance is. Advantage of one thing vs disadvantage of another. Not oh, someone has stig let me just use a potion so no buffs/debuffs work against me. That is what 7stars currently do in the case of pstar.

Then think of this, if more people start running monk in their rb less are going to run pstar. It's a matter of balance and how the game should work.

Last edited by Returning; 01-28-2015 at 11:52.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2015, 06:09   #73
roflzinternets
kakarot

roflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to roflzinternets
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by returning View Post
as i said before warrior needs to be rebalanced as is and that pure skill should be the skill for all warriors and reflect any warrior should get instead of having to go war-war to get it, only class that has to do that. Monk yes, but they're 90% a support/farm class anyway. Tao if they go this route they lose their fog, reflect, azurashield, dw skill w/e again its personal choice. And again not everyone had pstar to begin with some prefer reflect+stig. If someone is beating you, then yes you should build accordingly to counter their build. Everyone should have a weakness and not be a 100% perfect character. That's what balance is. Advantage of one thing vs disadvantage of another. Not oh, someone has stig let me just use a potion so no buffs/debuffs work against me. That is what 7stars currently do in the case of pstar.

Then think of this, if more people start running monk in their rb less are going to run pstar. It's a matter of balance and how the game should work.
nice
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=736259
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=733598
LOVE SONNE,Xang, FreshLeeBaked, annd SunnySkyy!
"tl;dr
Some people like to play support classes, some people like to play damage dealing classes. You're welcome.
P" - Promethean
roflzinternets is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2015, 08:43   #74
Slaughtermelon
Eat Babies

Slaughtermelon is on a distinguished road
this thread went from 0-ignorant real quick

Vandal~Savage
Thunder Server
130~130~135 Pure Psychopath

WE WILL NEVER SLEEP! CUZ SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK! AND WE WILL NEVER REST! TIL' WE'RE ALL FUXXING DEAD...
Slaughtermelon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: