Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 46 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-02-2015, 08:30   #526
Slaughtermelon
Eat Babies

Slaughtermelon is on a distinguished road
Sever: Thunder
Haven't been able to log in since 1/31/15 luckily i had the super bowl and Planet Fitness keeping me busy. Spend the thousands you make daily to actually beef up your servers so they run smoothly and invest in better anti DDoSing software; Instead of opening a new server every month and trying to milk the blind for all their money. You're obviously getting attacked because you treat the community poorly, think about it.

Vandal~Savage
Thunder Server
130~130~135 Pure Psychopath

WE WILL NEVER SLEEP! CUZ SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK! AND WE WILL NEVER REST! TIL' WE'RE ALL FUXXING DEAD...
Slaughtermelon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2015, 06:56   #527
Sonoma

Sonoma is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Sonoma
Can't Login

Server: Freedom
Login or DC problem: Login - I'm unable to log into the server, tried resetting password and still nothing works.

Thanks

***FREEDOM***
Flaming_Archer - 130>130>130 Pure Archer
Flaming_H20 - 110>123 Water>Fire
VPsNoob - 110>11x Water>Water
Osmosis - lvl 11x Trojan
Vampire - lvl 11x Water Tao - LOST
Sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2015, 12:44   #528
DOGofWAR

DOGofWAR has a reputation beyond reputeDOGofWAR has a reputation beyond reputeDOGofWAR has a reputation beyond reputeDOGofWAR has a reputation beyond reputeDOGofWAR has a reputation beyond reputeDOGofWAR has a reputation beyond reputeDOGofWAR has a reputation beyond reputeDOGofWAR has a reputation beyond reputeDOGofWAR has a reputation beyond reputeDOGofWAR has a reputation beyond reputeDOGofWAR has a reputation beyond repute
Server: Champions_EU Server
Login or DC problem: no load up screen since this morning, took me 8hrs to try log in yesterday
Approx Time: 9.20am - 20.35 <<<when i wrote this.

i dont understand this game anymore, there has been a bot in my server for 2yrs that jumps to 3 different spots in the market, a lot of people have told you this, i have told you this more then a dozen times, sown you pics an whatnot & you have done nothing to stop it, you servers are laggy if your lucky not to disconnect during any major event & you don't do nothing to stop the players who blatantly use hacks & you wonder why your game is under constant attack? you dont even watch over the severs no more!!
maybe you need to actually start listening to the players an stop making new servers so the the rich can get richer & start making your servers capable of holding more players.
have you ever heard of this saying?...
YOU NEED TO SPEND MONEY TO MAKE MONEY!
if you don't start listening and properly sorting this crap out, your gonna lose a lot of valuable players
DOGofWAR is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2015, 23:04   #529
Kagome05

Kagome05 is on a distinguished road
Server: Dragon
Login or DC problem: Login - Unable to get past 'Logging into account server...' Load bar doesn't even show up. I've been having this issue since Feb 1... Tried uninstalling and installing again, no difference.
Approx Time: 2am. I have tried various hours during the morning, afternoon, and night, but to no avail since the 1st.

CO 1.0 - Dragon
KagomeHigurashi|Trojan>Water|127-126

CO 2.0 - Dragon
~Starmie|Pure Water|137
Coyori|Fire|139

On/Off since 2004.

Last edited by Kagome05; 02-05-2015 at 00:09. Reason: Currently able to log on using WTFast
Kagome05 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2015, 10:36   #530
weapon11

weapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond repute
Server: Liberty

I have had several disconnects while steady at 0074-0099 ping with 39-40 fps. This happens on average 6-10 times a day and has been going on for quite a while. I'm not the only one experiencing this problem. Everyone on the server has been dealing with it. A lot of them stopped bothering to login at all. Please fix whatever is wrong with the servers as it obviously isn't all of our ISPs or computers. Auto-hunting Jiang protection pills is pretty much impossible. This isn't just when you are under "cyber attack". this is ALL THE TIME.
weapon11 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2015, 05:09   #531
leekay

leekay is on a distinguished road
Angry sever: dark

can't log in at all gets stuck on the loading screen all the time since the 3rd of February.
leekay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2015, 12:25   #532
leekay

leekay is on a distinguished road
sever: Dark

i still can't log on gets stuck on the loading screen haven't been online since the 3rd of February what's going on!!
leekay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2015, 05:25   #533
mahmoudshepl

mahmoudshepl has a reputation beyond reputemahmoudshepl has a reputation beyond reputemahmoudshepl has a reputation beyond reputemahmoudshepl has a reputation beyond reputemahmoudshepl has a reputation beyond reputemahmoudshepl has a reputation beyond reputemahmoudshepl has a reputation beyond reputemahmoudshepl has a reputation beyond reputemahmoudshepl has a reputation beyond reputemahmoudshepl has a reputation beyond reputemahmoudshepl has a reputation beyond repute
Server Warlord
stuck on login screen for 4 hours now
ty

BloodyKiller

Thanks WolfGang For The Avatar
mahmoudshepl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2015, 21:25   #534
Slaughtermelon
Eat Babies

Slaughtermelon is on a distinguished road
FIX YOUR FUXXING SERVERS!!! I keep getting dc'ed ever freaking half hour, and thats not the annoying part. ITs the fact that I'm getting dc'ed at events! and then i cant log in for another 30 minutes to an hour! its been going on for almost a month now and its rediculous! The cyber attack bull has BEEN over so my guess is you morons goofed and pulled a TQ (fixed something that wasn't broken) because my allies and enemies play all day with 00000 issues. Get your **** straight or i'll fly to where ever you are and Columbine all of you ...

Vandal~Savage
Thunder Server
130~130~135 Pure Psychopath

WE WILL NEVER SLEEP! CUZ SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK! AND WE WILL NEVER REST! TIL' WE'RE ALL FUXXING DEAD...
Slaughtermelon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2015, 01:10   #535
Juvia

Juvia is on a distinguished road
Server: Eternity
[COLOR="rgb(0, 191, 255)"]Login or DC problem:[/color] Login
Unable to get past 'Logging into account server...' Load bar doesn't even show up. Tried uninstalling and installing again, no difference. (+1)
[COLOR="rgb(0, 191, 255)"]Approx Time:[/color] Problem started 1 week and a half/2 weeks ago.
Juvia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2015, 22:56   #536
leikabeach

leikabeach is on a distinguished road
Server: Volcano
Login or DC problem: I haven't played in a while. I can log into the server with my account info, but it takes me to the character creation screen. I never deleted my character. There has to be a way for me to recover, right? I spent money on this character...

Last edited by leikabeach; 02-15-2015 at 22:58.
leikabeach is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-16-2015, 05:44   #537
the.mofo
<3 guns

the.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to the.mofo Send a message via MSN to the.mofo Send a message via Yahoo to the.mofo
server: dragon

trouble logging in, and if i do get in..i disconnect after a few minutes

54448m attack/203 crit/97 break /no Defense glass cannon fire
#FireTaoLivesMatter
GLASS CANNON FTW
the.mofo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-16-2015, 06:38   #538
meticulous
ThePlotter

meticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to meticulous Send a message via Yahoo to meticulous Send a message via Skype™ to meticulous
loading screen

Mausoleum/great wall/colossus road

Hunter S Thompson

"It's not that I'm so smart , it's just that I stay with problems longer”

***8213; Albert Einstein
meticulous is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-16-2015, 21:46   #539
Emmapemma2

Emmapemma2 is on a distinguished road
Warlord

Getting DC from warlord server like every 3-15 mins, been like that for a couple of days now.
Emmapemma2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2015, 12:43   #540
Vicki

Vicki will become famous soon enough
Unable to log in for 3 weeks

Cant login,gets stuck on logging into account server.I have written numerous emails to co and they had me run telenet and tracert tests and I sent them the results.Now they had me go to some Mega site to download another tool.when I open the Mtr-rar file all I get is Heiroglyphics,no place to select run.I have no idea how to do any of this computer stuff.All I do is check my yahoo mail ,play games on facebook and play Conquer.I am disabled and this is how I keep myself entertained.I asked co if they could have a tech call me and talk me through the process,the email reply was...we are on spring holiday.Go to co99 and file your issue with support.I have played CO for 4 years and am almost a level 3 vip.My husband has played for 9 years and is a level 5 vip.We have never used an illegal program,I would think that if we did we probably would have all double sockets and all plus 12.My character is twice reborn level 136 with Plus 4 an5 items.My crown and katanas are double sockets,the rest is either 1 socket or no sockets.I am just tired of CO not seeming to care
Vicki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: