Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 00:39   #61
Adrienne
Bored

Adrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond repute
Are you a noob? Not an insult just an observation.
Most high levels dont pick up items other than listening for that bell sound of mets and dbs dropping.

As for uh watching mobs die, in high level areas 120+ it can take a while to kill so you can just sit there let them hit you for 1 hp while scattering with the right button. Watching burn notice or talking to your sister lol.

The world isn't always fair. That is probably why you are allowed to state your ignorant dumb ass opinion about a possible person not reading chat is ok to be banned while your facist guilty before proven innocent ass isn't banned?
you are a contradiction.

Go tell a useless GM to ban me. I only read guild and friend chat and if i see anything that is not yellow named it is dead. I never reply to ingame chat that is not on my lists. I must be cheating huh frckstick.
There was once a time Where I longed for pretty things
But now that's changed. I long for murder.
How long shall I wait to celebrate my unforgiving hate?
I can't wait to be brutal.
I can't wait to wield a hatchet covered with blood.
Becuase youre the maggots in my eye
You're a piece of rotten pie to me

OMG STFU EZ GG NT
Old 10-26-2009, 00:46   #62
Adrienne
Bored

Adrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -DontRead- View Post

Edit: and t0 that sibling comment point...ur right it aint unusual 4 them 2 use it....but 2 get caught shows ur a dumbass
I dont think he got 'caught' he admitted it after the fact. I dunno if he cheated or not but i am making valid points. Please think before you go be an 'arrogant holier than thou all are guilty by defualt' know it all jerk.

He may be guilty that I dont know but you are being ignorant about the case.
IDC I made my points and they were valid and i dont see the problem with siblings sharing accounts becuase it is in the same household. Those in the same household generally share the income of all who live there.

OMG STFU EZ GG NT
Old 10-26-2009, 01:02   #63
-DontRead-
<3 Snu Snu

Location: I never thought id die this way... but i always hoped ^^
-DontRead- has a reputation beyond repute-DontRead- has a reputation beyond repute-DontRead- has a reputation beyond repute-DontRead- has a reputation beyond repute-DontRead- has a reputation beyond repute-DontRead- has a reputation beyond repute-DontRead- has a reputation beyond repute-DontRead- has a reputation beyond repute-DontRead- has a reputation beyond repute-DontRead- has a reputation beyond repute-DontRead- has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to -DontRead- Send a message via Skype™ to -DontRead-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne View Post
Are you a noob? Not an insult just an observation.
Most high levels dont pick up items other than listening for that bell sound of mets and dbs dropping.

As for uh watching mobs die, in high level areas 120+ it can take a while to kill so you can just sit there let them hit you for 1 hp while scattering with the right button. Watching burn notice or talking to your sister lol.

The world isn't always fair. That is probably why you are allowed to state your ignorant dumb ass opinion about a possible person not reading chat is ok to be banned while your facist guilty before proven innocent ass isn't banned?
you are a contradiction.

Go tell a useless GM to ban me. I only read guild and friend chat and if i see anything that is not yellow named it is dead. I never reply to ingame chat that is not on my lists. I must be cheating huh frckstick.
1.i like how u assume i stated i wasnt a hypocrite also why are u speaking for every high level out there? maybe, if im nost mistaken, a super high level wouldnt even be in a place like frozen grotto to level or hunt in the god damn first place>.>

2. IF i was just sitting there they wouldnt of assumed it would be a bot really dont u think? ud have 2 move every once in a while and 2 do that u gotta CHECK ur surroundings >.>
*dont forget the situation the original poster presented us*

*2 the bold-right back at u - o and btw im not fascist *idc about government crap* its just the situation that was presented 2 us is so get that straight?

also..wat if my personal preference was 2 mute sound like how u turn off whisper? wat if i kept the bottom half of my screen out of view so i couldn't tell that somebody whispered me? well guess wat u run a risk doing that and if u get in a position that would require u 2 respond to a GM because of "ur personal preference" well then its ur fault not TQ's so dont cry about it k?

and 2 the last part..... the dude *whoever the **** * that was banned was at the wrong time in the wrong place *assuming his brother/friend story was true*

o and ur a dumb**** *since u like using those names*

Edit: i just noticed.... ur basically saying if i was driving and texting at the same time BECAUSE i can and i dont c a cop telling me 2 pull the **** over...then its not my fault :P

Last edited by -DontRead-; 10-26-2009 at 01:05.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:05   #64
-DontRead-
<3 Snu Snu

-DontRead- has a reputation beyond repute-DontRead- has a reputation beyond repute-DontRead- has a reputation beyond repute-DontRead- has a reputation beyond repute-DontRead- has a reputation beyond repute-DontRead- has a reputation beyond repute-DontRead- has a reputation beyond repute-DontRead- has a reputation beyond repute-DontRead- has a reputation beyond repute-DontRead- has a reputation beyond repute-DontRead- has a reputation beyond repute
im hungry
Old 10-26-2009, 01:08   #65
Shuyin.
ᶤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

Shuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -DontRead- View Post
im hungry
me tew

EDIT : DEVIL POST 666 :O
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Good question. Stupid answer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobs
Ninja.QueeN speaks to Shuyin: AIMBOT
ATLANTIC.PIRATE speaks to Shuyin: aimbot
magic4hell speaks to Shuyin: u iampot
FALLEN speaks to Shuyin: ure aiming
LoveToSeeYouCry speaks to Shuyin: u play impoot
aghamed speaks to Shuyin: using hac

Last edited by Shuyin.; 10-26-2009 at 01:13.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:09   #66
-DontRead-
<3 Snu Snu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuyin. View Post
me tew
dude we need 2 order some pizza up in here
Old 10-26-2009, 06:15   #67
Adrienne
Bored

The whole point was alot of us use chat filters and turn alot of channels off. Basically to avoid drama queens like yourself.

1. As for uh high levels lol we were talking about frozen grotto? anyone level 120 with a weak tower is gonna get hit 1 hp. I havent tested but i bet you would with a bound elite tower and no +n.
2. lolol ctrl jump spam some qwatch tv until you think they are dead jump more turn head away again. youd be gone before you saw a person unless you are a slow player.
*2 fascist doesnt always mean political. I didn't realize that we were talking about any government but in your small world who knows what you thought.

Using the options they programmed you to be able to use shuold not get you banned. case closed. you can argue all day but the point remains the same.

3 I am dumb for using what names? Are you on the same page?

Now you are driving? lol you would see lights pulling you over. You cant ignore lights. You can ignore text in the game. Try a new analogy.

Now if you please. go away and let someone with a valid point reply. **** I can ignore you on this forum and get banned for it. GG analogies.
Cya noob dont bother replying

OMG STFU EZ GG NT

Last edited by Adrienne; 10-26-2009 at 06:19.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:28   #68
Chalkie
Banned

Chalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The whole point was alot of us use chat filters and turn alot of channels off. Basically to avoid drama queens like yourself.

1. As for uh high levels lol we were talking about frozen grotto? anyone level 120 with a weak tower is gonna get hit 1 hp. I havent tested but i bet you would with a bound elite tower and no +n.
2. lolol ctrl jump spam some qwatch tv until you think they are dead jump more turn head away again. youd be gone before you saw a person unless you are a slow player.
*2 fascist doesnt always mean political. I didn't realize that we were talking about any government but in your small world who knows what you thought.

Using the options they programmed you to be able to use shuold not get you banned. case closed. you can argue all day but the point remains the same.

Now you are driving? lol you would see lights pulling you over. You cant ignore lights. You can ignore text in the game. Try a new analogy.

Now if you please. go away and let someone with a valid point reply. **** I can ignore you on this forum and get banned for it. GG analogies.
Need a bound +2 or +3 elite (depanding if ur a tao or war/tro) to 1hp the physical, non tao get hit 100-200 by the magic mob, so assume +5 elite or +3 super to stop them.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:37   #69
Adrienne
Bored

AH thanks for the heads up chalkie I cant check the tao becuase atm i rebirthed my taos so none are lvl 120 heh. still a noob can afford a +2 stone with a few met scrolls or less.

Back to my sarcasm. ;0
Anyways right now im flying around doing my demon exterminator quest.. i keep hitting my clear screen hot key so i can see if pumpkins fall and know they are not the same ones that dropped previously. I also have private, world and public chat off. I also color code chats to friends and guild and dont read the rest. Things that TQ has provided for us in the game to use if we so choose to. Granted if I did happen to see a gm following me if he/she could even catch up to my constantly flying archer to be in sight i would ask him/her wtf he wanted.

I guess that is grounds for being banned. Call a gm to dreams/justice so i get banned ok? That is a major offense I am creating on this server. I need punished.

The guy may or maynot have been cheating. My points were based on accusations that saying not replying is grounds for banning.

My points are simply facts and there is nothing to argue about so im done.

OMG STFU EZ GG NT

Last edited by Adrienne; 10-26-2009 at 09:44.
Old 10-26-2009, 10:10   #70
Skaraosky
Banned

Skaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
AH thanks for the heads up chalkie I cant check the tao becuase atm i rebirthed my taos so none are lvl 120 heh. still a noob can afford a +2 stone with a few met scrolls or less.

Back to my sarcasm. ;0
Anyways right now im flying around doing my demon exterminator quest.. i keep hitting my clear screen hot key so i can see if pumpkins fall and know they are not the same ones that dropped previously. I also have private, world and public chat off. I also color code chats to friends and guild and dont read the rest. Things that TQ has provided for us in the game to use if we so choose to. Granted if I did happen to see a gm following me if he/she could even catch up to my constantly flying archer ghaeshwhwqhqhqhs and there is nothing to argue about so im done.
pedobear agrees
Old 10-27-2009, 15:27   #71
-DontRead-
<3 Snu Snu

PIzza's here

Edit: i lol'ed at the drama queen comment especially since a certain some1 wrote like 5 big ass wall of text's defending a situation that was clearly bias
Old 10-27-2009, 16:04   #72
-DontRead-
<3 Snu Snu

Quote:

1. since i dont play anymore im gonna admit the frozen grotto comment i made might of been wrong

2.alrite with this.... ur stating specific situations again and thats ur problem point .. well again not noticing a blue elephant or another person using ur stated situation is still pretty hard since i used 2 do that alot as well....

and ur right Fascist doesn't always mean political but that doesn't change the fact that the situation is.

using the options they programmed huh there are many instances where that has happened so im not gonna go into that...

3. lol stop putting words in my mouth i said ur a dumb**** since u like using that word when not needed alrite? no wait maybe u are dumb >.>

Um okai ill be more specific with the analogy
"You driving *playing the game* and ur listening to music *filtering ur chat* and ur also wearing shades * watching tv or w/e is distracting u* while u are texting * multitasking * so with all that is it still impossible 2 not notice the cop even with lights?

*also i was saying ignoring the cop *gm* not ignoring text smart one

Edit: u never even looked at it from the other point of view " TQ's * so arguing with u is like arguing with a mom about calling her son ugly >.>
Old 10-28-2009, 00:26   #73
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
So anyway, he was botting and got jailed, end of story.
Thanks for stopping by.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: