Old 10-25-2009, 23:52   #1
Adrienne
Bored

Adrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond repute
Toxic fog?..?

They did an official poll on wether it was too strong or not and most thought it was. I either missed an official statement on if they were gonna reduce its power/duration/etc. or they just have not decided yet?

One thing that is annoying about it is once in a while some noob with 80 BP can fog me when i have 320+ BP. I don't know if they are hacking or if its a bug. That and it reduces way too much damage in pvp.
To the next point, im also sick of botters hiding under guards leveling toxic fog.
What the hell? They do not even hide their botting anymore. Obviously the vidsters and gms are useless. (This is nothing new nor a suprise to anybody)
There was once a time Where I longed for pretty things
But now that's changed. I long for murder.
How long shall I wait to celebrate my unforgiving hate?
I can't wait to be brutal.
I can't wait to wield a hatchet covered with blood.
Becuase youre the maggots in my eye
You're a piece of rotten pie to me

OMG STFU EZ GG NT

Last edited by Adrienne; 10-25-2009 at 23:58.
Adrienne is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2009, 23:57   #2
Shuyin.
ᶤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

Shuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne View Post
I either missed an official statement on if they were gonna reduce its power/duration/etc. or they just have not decided yet?
Like hemp said once..
They're collecting the advice of every players from every version of conquer.

Wich means , if our international Conquer voted "Nerf Fog" ..But Chinese co and Spanish co voted "Keep it as it is"...They won't nerf it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Good question. Stupid answer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobs
Ninja.QueeN speaks to Shuyin: AIMBOT
ATLANTIC.PIRATE speaks to Shuyin: aimbot
magic4hell speaks to Shuyin: u iampot
FALLEN speaks to Shuyin: ure aiming
LoveToSeeYouCry speaks to Shuyin: u play impoot
aghamed speaks to Shuyin: using hac
Shuyin. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-26-2009, 00:02   #3
Adrienne
Bored

Adrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond repute
Cool, thanks for the update on that part of it.
There was once a time Where I longed for pretty things
But now that's changed. I long for murder.
How long shall I wait to celebrate my unforgiving hate?
I can't wait to be brutal.
I can't wait to wield a hatchet covered with blood.
Becuase youre the maggots in my eye
You're a piece of rotten pie to me

OMG STFU EZ GG NT
Adrienne is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-26-2009, 01:26   #4
*K*v8
Banned

*K*v8 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v8 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v8 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v8 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v8 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v8 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v8 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v8 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v8 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v8 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v8 has a reputation beyond repute
fog should cost 5 cp and all your weapon and armor dura and full stamina to cast just once.
but seriously the person who throws fog should also become fogged
*K*v8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: