Old 09-28-2009, 10:22   #1
Adrienne
Bored

Adrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond repute
Durability mob locations

Does anyone have a link to the location of these monsters that drop items of full durability?

thanks in advance
Adrienne is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2009, 10:46   #2
Lord_Foo_V3
Banned

Lord_Foo_V3 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V3 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V3 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V3 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V3 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V3 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V3 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V3 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V3 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V3 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V3 has a reputation beyond repute
There's no specific location, they just spawn between the regular mobs every half an hour.
Lord_Foo_V3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2009, 17:58   #3
Adrienne
Bored

Adrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond repute
That was helpful.
Yeah they spawn often and twice at a time if one was not killed before the next time but there are near precise coords within a screen or two also like the ones in bi that are hide to find on the islands. The coords are very close together on where they spawn.

Like bird king always spawns in the same spot i knows now snow ape does. nevermind Ill do the work myself I just thought maybe if someone had it handy it would save some time.
There was once a time Where I longed for pretty things
But now that's changed. I long for murder.
How long shall I wait to celebrate my unforgiving hate?
I can't wait to be brutal.
I can't wait to wield a hatchet covered with blood.
Becuase youre the maggots in my eye
You're a piece of rotten pie to me

OMG STFU EZ GG NT
Adrienne is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2009, 19:44   #4
T.I.Marbury!?!?
Hypebeast

T.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to T.I.Marbury!?!? Send a message via MSN to T.I.Marbury!?!?
y u wanna kno useless info like that for
T.I.Marbury!?!? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2009, 20:24   #5
Devzzz
Guillotine

Location: NY (Approx. 1 hr from Canada if the shit ever hits the fan).
Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
The coords are on the same site you got your bot from.

I like to high five myself in the mirror, because I think I'm awesome.
Devzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2009, 03:30   #6
D.Fang
CookieDino

D.Fang has a reputation beyond reputeD.Fang has a reputation beyond reputeD.Fang has a reputation beyond reputeD.Fang has a reputation beyond reputeD.Fang has a reputation beyond reputeD.Fang has a reputation beyond reputeD.Fang has a reputation beyond reputeD.Fang has a reputation beyond reputeD.Fang has a reputation beyond reputeD.Fang has a reputation beyond reputeD.Fang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne View Post
Does anyone have a link to the location of these monsters that drop items of full durability?

thanks in advance
only one that comes to mind that i see regularly is the birdmen/hawkings ones that shoot fire and tornado are often stuck on the small island that you get to after u go through one of the portals at Hawks second island cos on the main islands they always get killed so darn fast. but as T.I.Marbury rightly pointed out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.I.Marbury!?!? View Post
y u wanna kno useless info like that for

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: