View Poll Results: Should Toxic Fog Be nerfed and Reflected?
Yes, Reflect should apply and the skill is too powerful! 110 51.64%
Yes, but only Reflect should apply. 17 7.98%
Yes, but only nerf the skill. 24 11.27%
No, toxic fog is fine how it is. 62 29.11%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 17:00   #166
Adrienne
Bored

Adrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond repute
Well, there is little point in debating and arguing what should happen but what I would like to know is...

When the official poll will be publically stated. When will they say if they will nerf fog and how much and etc. will be stated. If anyone knows when and where that will be announced.
There was once a time Where I longed for pretty things
But now that's changed. I long for murder.
How long shall I wait to celebrate my unforgiving hate?
I can't wait to be brutal.
I can't wait to wield a hatchet covered with blood.
Becuase youre the maggots in my eye
You're a piece of rotten pie to me

OMG STFU EZ GG NT
Adrienne is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-20-2009, 20:54   #167
Neatfreak

Neatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond repute
For those people who think poison zap is unfair - you have no logic. Of course the skill can be annoying but you have to have lots of requirements in order to do it such as: You need a zap skill, you need a poison blade, and you need to be patient as it almost rarely goes off. Besides, you can be any character you want and use it if you so wish to. Not every trojan poison zaps anyways while every ninja does use tf... Also, ninjas can just as well use tf and just with a little bit of patience can 1 hit zap their opponent..

Anyways back to topic...

I actually had this thought that TF as it is a skill, should be able to be reflected.
It isn't unfair to ninjas.

..Signed..
Neatfreak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2009, 10:56   #168
Adrienne
Bored

Adrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond repute
I did not read the entire thread they are actually whining about weak poison blade zap? :P
I once when screwing around actually poisoned someone with a scepter which is a 1 in a million chance of happening are they gonna complain on that one next?
There was once a time Where I longed for pretty things
But now that's changed. I long for murder.
How long shall I wait to celebrate my unforgiving hate?
I can't wait to be brutal.
I can't wait to wield a hatchet covered with blood.
Becuase youre the maggots in my eye
You're a piece of rotten pie to me

OMG STFU EZ GG NT
Adrienne is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2009, 01:55   #169
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Hi guys, I know you paid a lot of attention to the Ninja skills. We are trying to make the game more fair too. So please be more patient, we will release something when we are ready.
Old 12-01-2009, 22:17   #170
DarthPrevster
♥Emo ppl♥

DarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond repute
bump.

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...237069fe41b0db
You'd be suspicious too.

Dragon
WheelZ Ninja 130> Warrior 130> Water 130
Exavia Trojan 130> Warrior 130> Water 130
Previsible Trojan 130> Trojan 130> Trojan 105

I don't care what you think about me, I say what's on my mind. If you don't like it then don't talk to me.

R.I.P Joshua Aaron Reviczky
R.I.P Chadley MacDaddy Gozzola
DarthPrevster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2009, 21:10   #171
Waterblast

Waterblast is on a distinguished road
This is my 1st time posting so I might make a few mistakes. I have been playing for years so I do know what pvp used to be like.

Out of hundreds of fights in arena I only fought against 4 people with fog and zap so I can't say much there. When I fight ninjas, I dont have much problems with fog because most ninjas can't land the final hit to kill me and I basically win against them with normal melee hits. I really die more by a ninja that starts the fight trying to tfb me than with fogging because those that fog usually dont even attempt to fight in arena.

I really dislike ninjas but I made a ninja and got him to lvl 85...gonna delete after lvl 100 or 110 though. I have him fight in arena with lower lvl normal equips. In all these fights I did 1 damage with melee hits and tfb but I still win. I fog people that are like lvl 90-110 and then kill them with tfb when their hp is low. That is overpowered because I have the worst equips yet I am able to kill someone that has like 50 more potency while I am really only doing 1 damage to them.

Now I do think toxic fog should be changed. Why? It basically puts you under a 1-hit status that tells the whole world you are an easy target. I was lvling once and this person with 60 or 70 less potency than me was able to poison me in 1-5 fogs and kept me under constant poison. There are a few ways to solve this problem. You can change fog to do 10-30% of current hp instead of 10-50%. You can remove the Dot side effect and even then 50% of your hp in one shot is still a lot. I am not too sure about reflecting the 1st hit because the cap on reflect is about 2k so all a ninja has to do is bring 1 vanilla to heal off the 1st hit.

So if a full +12 character was invincible but now killable by someone with full +7 or something like that then wouldn't that actually make tq get less money. If this is true then whats the point in going full +12 if you still die just as easily. Seems like a waste of money if its not helping against this issue. It might even be that the best person in a server might not even have any equips above +8 or whatever but still beat anyone who bulked to full +12
Waterblast is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2009, 00:27   #172
Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ryuzaki
Here's a suggestion, - quit.
Nigatsu [ Warrior-Warlord ] Level 45
GunZ
Parabola [FAKE] Level 42
TF2 | L4D
Ryuzatti [ Steam ID ]

Equips~

I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.

I am very interested and fascinated by how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other.
Ryuzaki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2009, 01:34   #173
DarthPrevster
♥Emo ppl♥

DarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
Here's a suggestion, - quit.
And be like you? Not playing the game but still trolling the forums.

No thanks.

You'd be suspicious too.

Dragon

I don't care what you think about me, I say what's on my mind. If you don't like it then don't talk to me.

Old 12-05-2009, 17:42   #174
Maxsimus
That GUY !

Maxsimus has a reputation beyond reputeMaxsimus has a reputation beyond reputeMaxsimus has a reputation beyond reputeMaxsimus has a reputation beyond reputeMaxsimus has a reputation beyond reputeMaxsimus has a reputation beyond reputeMaxsimus has a reputation beyond reputeMaxsimus has a reputation beyond reputeMaxsimus has a reputation beyond reputeMaxsimus has a reputation beyond reputeMaxsimus has a reputation beyond repute
Everything with ToxicFog is fine as it is. Tho everything should be able to be reflected, at least part of the attack/toxic anyway.

PS. Any Reborn class can get ToxicFog, Archer, Taoist, Trojan, and Warrior.
So I fail to see why yous cry about it, perhaps yous suck at avoiding the fog, and are the same types of people that get angry when Taoists keep jumping and zapping, not sure, But I would not be surprised.
Guild: Blitzkrieg
BattlePower: 270
Server: Titan

Future characters: Water-Water-Water & Warrior-Warrior-Warrior

My Old Characters (some are many years old):
Salvius - (Titan)
Maximus, Octavius, Antonius (nanya).
Raven (Mausoleum).
BabyOdin, Maxsimus (crystal).
Maxsimus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2009, 17:44   #175
DarthPrevster
♥Emo ppl♥

The fact that EVERYONE must have fog to survive GW says a lot...

OP.

I think it should be maxed at 25% hp every 2 secconds for 30 secconds.

You'd be suspicious too.

Dragon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: