View Poll Results: Logging out takes you to login screen before client exit?
Yes 18 75.00%
No 6 25.00%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-13-2009, 17:06   #1
Adrienne
Bored

Adrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond repute

How about having it so you can exit the game to the login screen so you can change accounts without reloading every single time. Well there is the long jump disconnect bug but that is annoying to do as well.
There was once a time Where I longed for pretty things
But now that's changed. I long for murder.
How long shall I wait to celebrate my unforgiving hate?
I can't wait to be brutal.
I can't wait to wield a hatchet covered with blood.
Becuase youre the maggots in my eye
You're a piece of rotten pie to me

OMG STFU EZ GG NT
Adrienne is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2009, 17:37   #2
ZealŪ
Irritated

ZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond repute
Idk. Then wouldn't people log out after they pk somebody? I doubt TQ will add a restriction to keep people from logging out while flashing.
Old 05-14-2009, 19:18   #3
Glizo

Glizo has a reputation beyond reputeGlizo has a reputation beyond reputeGlizo has a reputation beyond reputeGlizo has a reputation beyond reputeGlizo has a reputation beyond reputeGlizo has a reputation beyond reputeGlizo has a reputation beyond reputeGlizo has a reputation beyond reputeGlizo has a reputation beyond reputeGlizo has a reputation beyond reputeGlizo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne View Post
How about having it so you can exit the game to the login screen so you can change accounts without reloading every single time. Well there is the long jump disconnect bug but that is annoying to do as well.
I think that's an AWESOME idea. I was talking to a friend about that the other day. I'm glad someone finally suggested it! =)
Glizo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2009, 22:52   #4
Adrienne
Bored

Adrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond reputeAdrienne has a reputation beyond repute
Simple, make a time delay for log out like eo does. That should already be implemented anyways if they were not so lazy.
Like you are gonna control that anyways. things such as hmm end task uh putting the cat5 cable around your ankle and yanking when your dying. any hotkey program that can mess with timing settings. this is never gonna change untill they put the time delay and your server side shadow exists for that time delay even when the client is not responding to the server.

whatever.... I fail to see how this issue was even viable to shoot my suggestion down with lol

OMG STFU EZ GG NT
Old 05-15-2009, 22:56   #5
SirBokxie

SirBokxie has a reputation beyond reputeSirBokxie has a reputation beyond reputeSirBokxie has a reputation beyond reputeSirBokxie has a reputation beyond reputeSirBokxie has a reputation beyond reputeSirBokxie has a reputation beyond reputeSirBokxie has a reputation beyond reputeSirBokxie has a reputation beyond reputeSirBokxie has a reputation beyond reputeSirBokxie has a reputation beyond reputeSirBokxie has a reputation beyond repute
No, Egy's and other noobs will abuse this in pk fights..

SirBokxieNG: [Warrior 130]-[Warrior 130]-[Water 131] Active

~Phobia~: [Trojan 130]-[Archer 130] Active

Warrior Farming 0/7
SirBokxie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2009, 22:57   #6
Adrienne
Bored

At least read first. We can do that now. The only difference is YOU GO TO THE LOGIN SCREEN. Do you think that if they are gonna do that they care if the get back to login screen rather than loading the client over again? No they still avoided death the same. I suggested fixes for it already even thought this is completely off topic.

This is like talking to a retarded turkey.

OMG STFU EZ GG NT

Last edited by Adrienne; 05-15-2009 at 23:12.
Old 05-16-2009, 01:23   #7
oxigen
a Legend

oxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond repute
Yea the exit window could have it as new option
so both ppl who want to stop playing and those who just relog can choose

would be really nice if i didnt have to re-open the client cuz it takes hours :/

Botjail General Pardon petition... i am so pissed

"Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics....even if you win you're still retarded."
Quote:
Originally Posted by SioKanla View Post
When TQ thinks they **** it up :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
If you feel you have to cheat to win, why would you even play?
oxigen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2009, 13:58   #8
J3wy

J3wy is on a distinguished road
Ahem.

Bloody great idea. Supported and voted.

A: They haven't realised how incredible I am yet...

And

B: Because they haven't realised how incredibly cheap I am yet.
J3wy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2009, 13:54   #9
Zima

Zima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond repute
Tch, would save me lots of efforts when switching between warehouse chars everyday.

I'll vote yes
Zima is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2009, 13:58   #10
WeekendWarrior

WeekendWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeWeekendWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeWeekendWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeWeekendWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeWeekendWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeWeekendWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeWeekendWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeWeekendWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeWeekendWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeWeekendWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeWeekendWarrior has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZealŪ View Post
Idk. Then wouldn't people log out after they pk somebody? I doubt TQ will add a restriction to keep people from logging out while flashing.
People already "log out" when flashing... just takes longer to get back in... or they jump log pull the ethernet or phone cord yadda yadda yadda... anyways log out would be nice.

Yes

Wat-War-Fire 130-130-75
Fire-Fire-Tro 130-130-100
WeekendWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2009, 04:26   #11
oxigen
a Legend

oxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond repute
*looks around*
BUMP!
*runs away*

Botjail General Pardon petition... i am so pissed

"Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics....even if you win you're still retarded."
Quote:
Originally Posted by SioKanla View Post
When TQ thinks they **** it up :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
If you feel you have to cheat to win, why would you even play?
oxigen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: