Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-21-2008, 02:36   #271
bhrnk11

bhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kostresa View Post
I've done the exchange met quests a number of times, and I only get 5 mets for the sword from the blue mouse. I always use a gold thread. How do you get 10 mets? Does the mouse randomly give different artifacts to give back to General Judd? Also, when I talked to General Judd, I have the option to get the other parts. Should i do that? is it worthwhile?

Just mainly wondering why I don't get 10 mets for the gold thread. Only get 5. Maybe it's conincidence that the mouse always gives me the same artifact.
all u want to know about blue mouse quest
thanx to NightC2awler. there r more info in the questions asked
bring back the old conquer-vote yes now!!!!!!!
wanna make a diffrence??wanna bring back old conquer?? if so save the link in ur signature!!!
bhrnk11 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2008, 21:42   #272
Horny
Dodgey Guy

Horny is on a distinguished road
Where is the exact (or rough) location for the posinous rats you have to kill for the rat fang quest
Horny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2008, 02:18   #273
bhrnk11

bhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horny View Post
Where is the exact (or rough) location for the posinous rats you have to kill for the rat fang quest
ammm... in the forest under the brigde-i find lots of them near the specail teleport spot 4 waters
bring back the old conquer-vote yes now!!!!!!!
wanna make a diffrence??wanna bring back old conquer?? if so save the link in ur signature!!!
bhrnk11 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2008, 16:35   #274
SpawnOfAlucard
Meh.....

SpawnOfAlucard is an unknown quantity at this point
Am I the only one who sees this? Where do I get the flowers?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wtf.jpg
Views:	479
Size:	251.5 KB
ID:	58273  
"This is the prototype Nova bomb, nine fusion warheads encased in lithium triteride armor. When detonated it compresses the thermonuclear yield a hundredfold. I am Vice Admiral Danforth Whitcomb, temporarily in command of the UNSC military base Reach. To the Covenant uglies that may be listening, you have a few seconds to pray to your damned heathen gods. You all have a nice day in hell."
-Halo, Ghosts of Onyx, page 244
SpawnOfAlucard is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-11-2008, 11:24   #275
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
That is left over from the Valentine's day quest. If friends give you enough flowers or you can buy them in market you could, in theory, still use that NPC but there is no other way now for you to get the flowers.
Weatherwax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-12-2008, 15:28   #276
quatrox

quatrox is on a distinguished road
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=10160282
quatrox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2008, 14:17   #277
Sweetnesss
I Bite

Sweetnesss has a reputation beyond reputeSweetnesss has a reputation beyond reputeSweetnesss has a reputation beyond reputeSweetnesss has a reputation beyond reputeSweetnesss has a reputation beyond reputeSweetnesss has a reputation beyond reputeSweetnesss has a reputation beyond reputeSweetnesss has a reputation beyond reputeSweetnesss has a reputation beyond reputeSweetnesss has a reputation beyond reputeSweetnesss has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turgurlas View Post
Now for "Emily" she appears randomly. is that the bottom part of "Ape City" map?
or is that the whole map in general?
I put red circles around where i found her . hope it helps
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	emily.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	58810  
Old 05-21-2008, 13:48   #278
Conquer Elite

Conquer Elite is on a distinguished road
Smile American server?

anyone kno of a server that most of the population is english speaking players cuz seing arib (or what ever they use?) is getting annoying

ty
Conquer Elite is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2008, 22:41   #279
king071

king071 is on a distinguished road
what is the min lvl for a trojan to do ancient devil quest?
king071 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2008, 09:55   #280
Tippin Cows
Root beer!

Tippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond repute
Most of the quests are pathetic. I was killing Snakemen earlier and just left all my Capitulations on the ground. 1k each! OMGS!
Tippin Cows is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2008, 19:03   #281
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
You get an awesome 5K for the equivalent quest in the DC map.

There are a few better quests. My friends and I had fun doing the ancient devil quest, for example, and got 5 mets every 10 mins or so with a small chance of getting a db. The higher quests have better rewards and at least they are a change from levelling, mining and fighting.
Old 06-08-2008, 11:31   #282
Shorba1

Shorba1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloaksLady View Post
Hello newcomers to Conquer. Welcome to the wonderful world of fighting monsters and battleing players. If you have any questions about ANY quests, please reply here, and someone will be happy to help you
hi i have a question were do i find the poisonus rats i cant find them at all
Shorba1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2008, 14:16   #283
Weatherwax
BashShell

The poisonous rats spawn among the fire spirits at the bottom of the PC map. They only spawn in the left area of them, though and they don't spawn as often as the other monsters there, so if someone else has been through and killed them you may have to wait a little while for them to respawn.

Good luck!
Old 06-24-2008, 16:27   #284
`V1N_
TheHatreD

`V1N_ has a reputation beyond repute`V1N_ has a reputation beyond repute`V1N_ has a reputation beyond repute`V1N_ has a reputation beyond repute`V1N_ has a reputation beyond repute`V1N_ has a reputation beyond repute`V1N_ has a reputation beyond repute`V1N_ has a reputation beyond repute`V1N_ has a reputation beyond repute`V1N_ has a reputation beyond repute`V1N_ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to `V1N_
Im lvl 60 and I wanna try the one good turn quest but Im wondering how many lvls I would gain from it?
Old 06-25-2008, 04:33   #285
Weatherwax
BashShell

I'd strongly advise against the one good turn quest.

At your level you shouldn't need to buy exp anyway but you get more exp for your dbs if you change the dbs for CPs and use them to buy 5 exp balls per day and use them.

Alternatively, you could consider using the CPs to buy a praying stone.

Last edited by Weatherwax; 06-25-2008 at 04:37. Reason: typo

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: