Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2008, 02:36   #11
bhrnk11

bhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kostresa View Post
I've done the exchange met quests a number of times, and I only get 5 mets for the sword from the blue mouse. I always use a gold thread. How do you get 10 mets? Does the mouse randomly give different artifacts to give back to General Judd? Also, when I talked to General Judd, I have the option to get the other parts. Should i do that? is it worthwhile?

Just mainly wondering why I don't get 10 mets for the gold thread. Only get 5. Maybe it's conincidence that the mouse always gives me the same artifact.
all u want to know about blue mouse quest
thanx to NightC2awler. there r more info in the questions asked
bring back the old conquer-vote yes now!!!!!!!
wanna make a diffrence??wanna bring back old conquer?? if so save the link in ur signature!!!
bhrnk11 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: