Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-13-2008, 20:56   #256
Aryan_01

Aryan_01 is on a distinguished road
Stupid Question ...

Anyone pls tell me how to move when "shift screen" is on?

Trying to do snake island quest.

Thx
Aryan_01 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2008, 21:23   #257
PhoenixFire

PhoenixFire has a reputation beyond reputePhoenixFire has a reputation beyond reputePhoenixFire has a reputation beyond reputePhoenixFire has a reputation beyond reputePhoenixFire has a reputation beyond reputePhoenixFire has a reputation beyond reputePhoenixFire has a reputation beyond reputePhoenixFire has a reputation beyond reputePhoenixFire has a reputation beyond reputePhoenixFire has a reputation beyond reputePhoenixFire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to PhoenixFire
To shift your screen, first make sure the Shift Screen icon (spiral above your HP indicator) on the lower left of your screen is turned on (glowing). Then, holding in the Alt key, move your mouse to the edge of your screen, and your view should move.

When doing the SnakeIslands quest, it's best to bind the Shift-Screen key to a hotkey (like Ctrl + S) so that you can quickly turn it off and on to shift your views quicker.

To bind it to a hotkey, click the Options button on the lower right, then Hotkey, L.Button, Shift Screen. Push your keyboard combination, then push Change to apply it.

HaloPerson - 125 Archer
°°Hinata°° - 110>106 Water>Trojan
HotPockets - 80 Trojan
Currently never bought DragonBalls with real money (nor plan to).

Important Forum Links:
Leveling: DragonBalls|ExpBalls|Exp Points Needed
Guides: Labyrinth|Money-Making
Other: Points 2 Shop

<--- Add to my Reputation if you think this post is helpful

Last edited by PhoenixFire; 03-13-2008 at 21:27.
PhoenixFire is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2008, 11:52   #258
popescuradu

popescuradu is on a distinguished road
Having troble with Rat Fang quest ...i killed lots of Poisonous Rats but nu poisonous rat fang dropped.If i kill fire spirits then i get fire spirit fang ...so ...is there a problem ..have i mistaaken sumthing
?
popescuradu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2008, 12:28   #259
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by popescuradu View Post
Having troble with Rat Fang quest ...i killed lots of Poisonous Rats but nu poisonous rat fang dropped.If i kill fire spirits then i get fire spirit fang ...so ...is there a problem ..have i mistaaken sumthing
?
You are doing the right thing. Sometimes it takes ages to get a rat fang from the poisonous rats. I remember when 3 of us hunted them for 2+ hours before getting one. Another time you might get one from the first rat you kill.
Weatherwax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-31-2008, 18:40   #260
DevilsWish

DevilsWish is on a distinguished road
Question help

hello every1 jst wanna no when the snake king comes out in bird irland in the green snake what time been there loads of time but it aint there plz help
DevilsWish is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-31-2008, 18:57   #261
Urken114
happyface

Urken114 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsWish View Post
hello every1 jst wanna no when the snake king comes out in bird irland in the green snake what time been there loads of time but it aint there plz help
yeah I did that on my arche rand the snake king wasnt there...I'd like to know that too
Old 04-01-2008, 05:24   #262
YayKrab
SKEEEEEET

YayKrab has a reputation beyond reputeYayKrab has a reputation beyond reputeYayKrab has a reputation beyond reputeYayKrab has a reputation beyond reputeYayKrab has a reputation beyond reputeYayKrab has a reputation beyond reputeYayKrab has a reputation beyond reputeYayKrab has a reputation beyond reputeYayKrab has a reputation beyond reputeYayKrab has a reputation beyond reputeYayKrab has a reputation beyond repute
Snake king respawns every hour.

Putting a country's flag in your sig is like putting a rainbow sticker on your car.
YayKrab is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2008, 19:54   #263
Turgurlas

Turgurlas is on a distinguished road
Is there a way to get forgotten during a quest?
well i'm doing "MoonGem" quest and got the "handkerchief" but sold it to roger, without the "Balsamine". the page says to get the "Balsamine" from "Loney Tyrant".

Been killing the "BanditKings" everytime I see em. but hard ta find. if thats what do have em. So I'm hoping i can still get the "Balsamine"? Any Input on this?
Turgurlas is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2008, 23:42   #264
ck1201

ck1201 is on a distinguished road
I am doing the "Deliver Drug Quest" for the assassin in Maple forest, need to find the druggist in Twin City, she used to be standing next to the stable, but now she's gone, where can I find her?
ck1201 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2008, 01:54   #265
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turgurlas View Post
Is there a way to get forgotten during a quest?
well i'm doing "MoonGem" quest and got the "handkerchief" but sold it to roger, without the "Balsamine". the page says to get the "Balsamine" from "Loney Tyrant".

Been killing the "BanditKings" everytime I see em. but hard ta find. if thats what do have em. So I'm hoping i can still get the "Balsamine"? Any Input on this?
Lonely Tyrant (a blue bandit figure) appears in the lower left corner of the bandit area (above the river) see this map

Killing bandit kings won't get you balsamine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1201
I am doing the "Deliver Drug Quest" for the assassin in Maple forest, need to find the druggist in Twin City, she used to be standing next to the stable, but now she's gone, where can I find her?
She comes and goes. If you wait there long enough she will reappear.
Old 04-06-2008, 11:11   #266
Turgurlas

Thnx Big Time! U have helped me a great deal!
Old 04-07-2008, 20:57   #267
Turgurlas

Now for "Emily" she appears randomly. is that the bottom part of "Ape City" map?
or is that the whole map in general?
Old 04-12-2008, 21:09   #268
muddbabisman

muddbabisman is on a distinguished road
Unhappy i am on a letter quest

I am trying to give General Wu a letter.....all he does is tells me to go away...
muddbabisman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2008, 07:12   #269
Weatherwax
BashShell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turgurlas View Post
Now for "Emily" she appears randomly. is that the bottom part of "Ape City" map?
or is that the whole map in general?
The quest write-up used to give 4 co-ords at which she might appear during the 2 hour time slot. I never managed to find her but a friend did once recently, at about 599,502 (on the hill just outside the right gate of Ape City). The co-ords which used to be given were not restricted to the bottom part of the map but I can't recall them. I always start the quest by looking for cheap python's hearts in market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddbabisman
I am trying to give General Wu a letter.....all he does is tells me to go away...
The write-up for this "deliver the letter" quest seems to have disappeared.

I can think of 3 possible reasons why this might not be working for you:

1) You haven't talked to the soldier to get a letter of recommendation to General Wu. The soldier used to be just outside the right entrance to PC but the last time I saw the write-up it said he was somewhere in Ape City area (I thought it said outside one of the gates...had a quick look but could not spot him).

2) You have levelled since accepting the letter and your level is now too high for the quest.

3) They may be updating this quest or discontinuing it (as the write-up has disappeared and the soldier may have done the same).
Old 04-21-2008, 02:25   #270
bhrnk11

bhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond reputebhrnk11 has a reputation beyond repute
how many att do u need to do the mb quest(moonbox)??? considering i dun wanna waste my time on doing somethings that takes 1 milion years
bring back the old conquer-vote yes now!!!!!!!
wanna make a diffrence??wanna bring back old conquer?? if so save the link in ur signature!!!
bhrnk11 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: