Old 12-29-2014, 00:21   #1
akasha
Martian

akasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond repute
Question Question about creating sockets

Is it still possible to create sockets with meteors/ dragonballs (leveling items) through forging ?

I heard from a friend it is no longer possible, he said he spammed over 1000 meteors and not 1 socket.

When i quit 10 years ago, I remember after spamming 300 meteors I always had a good chance of getting 1 socket at least.

Also did the meteor dove dissapear in the meteor zone? I can no longer find one.
(Dove that drops 5 meteors)
Before we could run, we were dancing
Life is short, but in 20 seconds just hit revive, Our world goes round and round, and we go on and on
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
On Mars, we are all dancing, until we die,Learning to move and fly,Touching the sky with our weapons and longing to get rid of botters at hand!"
akasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2014, 00:27   #2
I.punch.bishes
Bishes :D

I.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by akasha View Post
Is it still possible to create sockets with meteors/ dragonballs (leveling items) through forging ?

I heard from a friend it is no longer possible, he said he spammed over 1000 meteors and not 1 socket.

When i quit 10 years ago, I remember after spamming 300 meteors I always had a good chance of getting 1 socket at least.

Also did the meteor dove dissapear in the meteor zone? I can no longer find one.
(Dove that drops 5 meteors)
It is possible but the rates have been murdered to a low.

AHorriblePlayer

Aim not to miss
I.punch.bishes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2014, 14:28   #3
akasha
Martian

akasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond repute
rates murdered ok thanks.. that sucks
Before we could run, we were dancing
Life is short, but in 20 seconds just hit revive, Our world goes round and round, and we go on and on
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
On Mars, we are all dancing, until we die,Learning to move and fly,Touching the sky with our weapons and longing to get rid of botters at hand!"
akasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2014, 14:37   #4
kokos

kokos is on a distinguished road
So theoretically there is no way you can be good player unless you buy cps? Its really impossible to upgrade equip with drop rates like they are now. Im playing on new server for few months and i havent got a single DB. NOOT A SINGLE ONE :O Any1 mind of giving some moneymaking tips or somethinf?
kokos is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2014, 14:46   #5
Centora

Centora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by akasha View Post
rates murdered ok thanks.. that sucks
I had 100ish MeteorScrolls trying to spam for 1-soc boots. The rates may have been dropped even more, but the main thing that makes it hard to spam is how the forging system works. Back in the day it 99.999pct of the time took 1 meteor in Twin City to lvl the lowest necky, ring, or boots to the next level. Now it's a 50/50 chance... and during that spam fest, I failed more than a few times in a row. So after that experience, I only spam mets on 1-soc gears when I rb a char, otherwise it's probably not worth the small chance.

Classic ~ Liberty || Kratos~

Vote: Change item composition to steed composition.
Centora is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2014, 17:21   #6
mikemartin
bipolar

mikemartin has a reputation beyond reputemikemartin has a reputation beyond reputemikemartin has a reputation beyond reputemikemartin has a reputation beyond reputemikemartin has a reputation beyond reputemikemartin has a reputation beyond reputemikemartin has a reputation beyond reputemikemartin has a reputation beyond reputemikemartin has a reputation beyond reputemikemartin has a reputation beyond reputemikemartin has a reputation beyond repute
i got a socket in normal -5 ears not long ago, forging window 1 met a time is basically like using the dude in tc like before. but ill agree they changed the socket rate while implementing the forging system. on average i open about 2-3 sockets with single mets and still get quality upgrades on low dura repairs with LT
Old 01-02-2015, 12:17   #7
weapon11

weapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond repute
It took me 103 scrolls and 9 meteors to make a 1soc boot and necky from normal lowest level items I got from the storekeeper last night. I'm not sure if this is the same on all servers or not. It was hard to spam sockets on liberty server to begin with because we have pk in twin city like the old days, but this forging system is horrible.
weapon11 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-02-2015, 14:13   #8
Centora

Centora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by weapon11 View Post
It took me 103 scrolls and 9 meteors to make a 1soc boot and necky from normal lowest level items I got from the storekeeper last night. I'm not sure if this is the same on all servers or not. It was hard to spam sockets on liberty server to begin with because we have pk in twin city like the old days, but this forging system is horrible.
It wasn't hard at all to spam socket on Liberty in Twin City. If your worried about getting pked.... store the scrolls in TC warehouse... pull one or two scrolls out at a time and spam. If spaming for 2-soc... just make sure the item was locked.. nothing hard here.

Old 01-02-2015, 18:07   #9
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
I think you will get 2 socket gear easier if you sell all those met scrolls.
Met scrolls and repair fees is expensive
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2015, 08:44   #10
Centora

Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
I think you will get 2 socket gear easier if you sell all those met scrolls.
Met scrolls and repair fees is expensive
^ Smartest reply all year!!!

Old 01-03-2015, 08:49   #11
MarketMaker
Privy User

MarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centora View Post
dont worry, year has just started.
plenty of more to come in this community forum, trust me.
Sharp140 pir
ELVIS140 arc
C4M1NU5140 fire
1923138 monk
Yerushalayim134 wat
LongLee134 dw

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Shakespeare View Post
My crown is called content, a crown that seldom kings enjoy.
Mirror mirror on the wall..
Who's the noblest of them all?
Would it be the poorest King, or the richest serf?
MarketMaker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2015, 19:05   #12
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centora View Post

Nope, it's more easy to create second soc because 2cp met scrolls is like selling 1000 scrolls for 2k instead of creating a soc. Auto hunt noob to 120 spam met scrolls then reborn, profit still exist even if another soc isn't made.
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2015, 01:06   #13
Apple06~
Drєαмєr

Apple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond repute
-sigh-

So far nothing yet. The stuff I'm spamming are like, normal-ref one socket items.

Last edited by Apple06~; 01-05-2015 at 01:09.
Apple06~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: