Old 03-14-2011, 22:36   #1
Mt.Olympus

Mt.Olympus is on a distinguished road
New 120 Pack

The New 120 pack doesn't warn that I'll be deducted 2dbs when opened to receive a super 1 soc item, Can I please get my 2 dbs back and please make a warning in the future.
Mt.Olympus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2011, 02:53   #2
feeling21

feeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond repute
We have put notice on the site that:" It will cost you 430CPs to open Lev120 pack and get the unbound super 1 socket weapon."
feeling21 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2011, 18:25   #3
Mt.Olympus

Mt.Olympus is on a distinguished road
Who the Hell is going to check the site. It says Do you want to open it and obviously with human instinct: When some one gives you supposedly "free-stuff" YOU TAKE IT! Now PLEASE give me back my two dbs, or at the least, put a damn warning!!!
Mt.Olympus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2011, 18:57   #4
ConquerCatcher
CheatCatch

ConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt.Olympus View Post
Who the Hell is going to check the site. It says Do you want to open it and obviously with human instinct: When some one gives you supposedly "free-stuff" YOU TAKE IT! Now PLEASE give me back my two dbs, or at the least, put a damn warning!!!
I lost all my Bound CPs buying a +6Stone, the first couple weeks they were released.

No warning at all you cannot compose it...

You can compuse Bound Gems into an item wtf TQ...
Guild: SerenityManager
Battle Power: 325

Suggestions
:
|130 & 135 Stakes/Scarecrows|ReviveHere In Houses|MagicBat Dies Live!|Pure Effects|Archer's Bow Plus Attack|Spear DragonSoul Phase 6|Counter Kill Balance|Make NPCs Look Different|New Archer Skill|
ConquerCatcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: