Old 03-15-2010, 03:51   #1
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
hire more vidsters & an additional GM gddamn

Submitted 8 videos at 07/03/'10

its 15/03/'10 and half of them still needs judging, the other half still needs to be botjailed. How effin slow can you be..

if you want "our help to catch botters", then do something. Currently nothing is being done even if we present proof on a golden plate. Saying "have patience" is bull****, as the botters get free reign that entire time.. why the f should we keep going on recording if the GM doesn't even go through the trouble of botjailing them!?
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2010, 06:26   #2
Epinephrine
Banned

Epinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post

its 15/03/'10 and half of them still needs judging, the other half still needs to be botjailed. How effin slow can you be..

if you want "our help to catch botters", then do something. Currently nothing is being done even if we present proof on a golden plate. Saying "have patience" is bull****, as the botters get free reign that entire time.. why the f should we keep going on recording if the GM doesn't even go through the trouble of botjailing them!?
Whine some moar, please
I thought you would know better, it's not like they're going to stop botting or anything.
Epinephrine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2010, 06:51   #3
Shikona

Shikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond repute
Just give up.
Shikona is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2010, 09:25   #4
phini4eva
lovedbyall

phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Wow Panda...I remember you bringing up a topic like this when we were talking in the vidster chat thing, and then complaining about how they have the nerve to do that... the irony...

Server: Dreams-Dreams
Chara: fatboyslim

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
We don't need to reach deeper into your wallet. You do that for us. ha
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Suggestion for Warrior(recommended by mods)
Apparently, I have offended someone.
phini4eva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2010, 10:20   #5
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by phini4eva View Post
Wow Panda...I remember you bringing up a topic like this when we were talking in the vidster chat thing, and then complaining about how they have the nerve to do that... the irony...
lol I never say "how do you have the nerve to say that". Any complaints towards the vidster system were always justified. If it takes 8 days to judge a simple auto lvl bot vid, then I see the quantity of vidsters is reaching a new depth. I only see sano & rainbow judge too, where r those other vidsters
Old 03-15-2010, 10:59   #6
Jamica
Succubus

Jamica has a reputation beyond reputeJamica has a reputation beyond reputeJamica has a reputation beyond reputeJamica has a reputation beyond reputeJamica has a reputation beyond reputeJamica has a reputation beyond reputeJamica has a reputation beyond reputeJamica has a reputation beyond reputeJamica has a reputation beyond reputeJamica has a reputation beyond reputeJamica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jamica
suke is around always

Thanks Lil*Mizz For My Avatar <3 So Pro
Jamica is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2010, 11:16   #7
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Vote on me for the dictator GM.
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2010, 11:26   #8
Mandies
Peachy :)

Mandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond repute
You know the proper way to complain, the forums aren't it.

1. Eve has more duties than just botjailing
2. Quality over quantity - the mistakes waste time

Slow? Are you sure you know slow? I had to wait weeks before reviews at one point...

People make it seem like this is some dire moral issue of the world; put it back in perspective please.
Mandies is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2010, 11:30   #9
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandies View Post

Slow? Are you sure you know slow? I had to wait weeks before reviews at one point...

People make it seem like this is some dire moral issue of the world; put it back in perspective please.
DeepPink :O
Old 03-15-2010, 13:55   #10
Nicknac425

Nicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
DeepPink :O
Bright Yellow
Nicknac425 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2010, 14:45   #11
*~panda~*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandies View Post

not because there were times when it was even slower, that this is slow. Play classic servers for a while and you know where I am aiming at. Suggestion forums, help desk, service mail, none of them answer and TQ won't do a flying *** extra to support the non botters. Sure they may be disabling some bots here n there, but that's not the way to do it. You got to get a system that quickly jails cheaters, plenty of those around. Yet here I am still waiting for a vid from 8 days ago to be viewed. When I was a vidster, everything was done within a day or 2.

besides, it is a dire issue of the conquer world . Really, play on classic and you know what I mean.. sure I could put up with a botter here n there, but if it even gets to the point where you can't go to a single spawn in MC without 2 botting fs nins razing over it, then yes I have right to complain. I too am a customer, I too get to say my opinion.

If you know a better way to complain which won't end up in the garbage can, feel free to inform me.

Saying eve has more duties apart from botjailing just emphasizes my own comment about that another GM needs to be hired for botjailing issues.

Quality over quantity? No offense but lately I have seen neither of both Apart from a few vidsters that do everything alone. This is not an offensive attempt towards GM's nor Vidsters, I am just stating the truth. I got a thread open from 8 days ago with still only 1 reply from sano. Has 20 views, 1 judgement. Video lasts 32 seconds and is completely obvious a lvl speed proxy. Why does it take so long to accept it?
Old 03-16-2010, 03:00   #12
>LINK<!!
Banned

Quote:
not because there were times when it was even slower, that this is slow. Play classic servers for a while and you know where I am aiming at. Suggestion forums, help desk, service mail, none of them answer and TQ won't do a flying *** extra to support the non botters. Sure they may be disabling some bots here n there, but that's not the way to do it. You got to get a system that quickly jails cheaters, plenty of those around. Yet here I am still waiting for a vid from 8 days ago to be viewed. When I was a vidster, everything was done within a day or 2.

besides, it is a dire issue of the conquer world . Really, play on classic and you know what I mean.. sure I could put up with a botter here n there, but if it even gets to the point where you can't go to a single spawn in MC without 2 botting fs nins razing over it, then yes I have right to complain. I too am a customer, I too get to say my opinion.

If you know a better way to complain which won't end up in the garbage can, feel free to inform me.

Saying eve has more duties apart from botjailing just emphasizes my own comment about that another GM needs to be hired for botjailing issues.

Quality over quantity? No offense but lately I have seen neither of both Apart from a few vidsters that do everything alone. This is not an offensive attempt towards GM's nor Vidsters, I am just stating the truth. I got a thread open from 8 days ago with still only 1 reply from sano. Has 20 views, 1 judgement. Video lasts 32 seconds and is completely obvious a lvl speed proxy. Why does it take so long to accept it?
I lol'd when somebody with less then 200 posts actually gave my videos an opinion account was even made in 2010. Talking about hiring newbies >.>
Old 03-16-2010, 03:31   #13
Tecy
Banned

Tecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I lol'd when somebody with less then 200 posts actually gave my videos an opinion account was even made in 2010. Talking about hiring newbies >.>
Ooh 2k posts from 2008, so cool
Tecy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2010, 03:43   #14
>LINK<!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecy View Post
Ooh 2k posts from 2008, so cool
It isn't just about the amount of posts... JUST THE NEWBIES! They know like nothing and then TQ is turning them into vidsters cause TQ cant spent more on getting a better staf.
Old 03-16-2010, 04:25   #15
BraDz!
Bradnam

BraDz! has a reputation beyond reputeBraDz! has a reputation beyond reputeBraDz! has a reputation beyond reputeBraDz! has a reputation beyond reputeBraDz! has a reputation beyond reputeBraDz! has a reputation beyond reputeBraDz! has a reputation beyond reputeBraDz! has a reputation beyond reputeBraDz! has a reputation beyond reputeBraDz! has a reputation beyond reputeBraDz! has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to BraDz!
Quote:
It isn't just about the amount of posts... JUST THE NEWBIES! They know like nothing and then TQ is turning them into vidsters cause TQ cant spent more on getting a better staf.
Or TQ are giving others the chance to see what its all about at the end of the day TQ wont hire another gm just because u want them to . /Fail

Quit Conquer ... Forever This Time

Legend's Of Conquer

Scarface - Ash - *Loner* - Nukka - PreTz - BeniRako - inDiGo - Kirbz - Masta_Son - Joshhhh! - Azhure - Carly
BraDz! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: