Old 06-29-2020, 06:50   #1

1433887 is on a distinguished road
Sockets on Hossu

Hi everyone, I can't find where to add a socket to my Hossu, can anyone help me out please?

Thanks in advance!
1433887 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2020, 09:49   #2
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1433887 View Post
Hi everyone, I can't find where to add a socket to my Hossu, can anyone help me out please?

Thanks in advance!
I don't play anymore, but unless they changed it you had 2.5 options. #1 bulk and buy from TQ's item shop. #2 wait a year from grinding items (I think it was gems that gave the hossu socket stuff on rare occasions), #3 buy from someone who has bulked the item and is reselling for cps/gold.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2020, 13:43   #3
Shimek

Shimek is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1433887 View Post

Thanks in advance!
is much easier to wait on next shop rush, and buy 2 socket hossu for idk 8.6k-10k cps
Old 07-02-2020, 02:45   #4
Zagger_28

Zagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimek View Post
is much easier to wait on next shop rush, and buy 2 socket hossu for idk 8.6k-10k cps
i totally doubt that will happen... Even if for some miracle they would put 2 soc hossu on shopping mail it wouldnt be for 10k cps lol...
Hossu is the most expensive item to maximize and fire tao is not even the strongest class so they should bring really something to help out on that...
Zagger_28 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2020, 05:13   #5
Shimek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagger_28 View Post
i totally doubt that will happen... Even if for some miracle they would put 2 soc hossu on shopping mail it wouldnt be for 10k cps lol...
Hossu is the most expensive item to maximize and fire tao is not even the strongest class so they should bring really something to help out on that...
dude im so sure they already added 2 socket hossu, many players just bought it.
first time when they released 2 socket hossu unbound +8 by mistake, many players just got it for cheap price like 9k or something like that
Old 07-03-2020, 05:19   #6
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
R u sure about that?

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2020, 11:24   #7
Zagger_28

Zagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant future
Quote:
dude im so sure they already added 2 socket hossu, many players just bought it.
first time when they released 2 socket hossu unbound +8 by mistake, many players just got it for cheap price like 9k or something like that
never heard about that and never saw it on the oficial page I bet it was a mistake and that unfortunately it wont happen again... and on my server there are still just 2 bulkers with that 2 soc hossu no one else so...
But Ii wish they make it like tat but i dont think so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ View Post
R u sure about that?
dude you can easly see that pretty much every king/Queen is a trojan or ninja but most of them are trojans for sure...
dude what can you wish more? pretty much unlimited Stamina for hercules, you dont even need dual same weapon as you needed as before, destroy bosses in seconds, an epic weapon that allows you to use pretty much any skill even if you dont use that required weapon, a passive skill that 1 shots anyone and that the only thing that counters its a rare rune that costs 23999 cps... for real thats not the strongest acc ? like for real?

and final point, dont know if you are aware but taoists are the slowest classes jumping, making them the most easier to hit skils so yea they are not the strongest
Old 07-03-2020, 14:29   #8
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
never heard about that and never saw it on the oficial page I bet it was a mistake and that unfortunately it wont happen again... and on my server there are still just 2 bulkers with that 2 soc hossu no one else so...

dude you can easly see that pretty much every king/Queen is a trojan or ninja but most of them are trojans for sure...
dude what can you wish more? pretty much unlimited Stamina for hercules, you dont even need dual same weapon as you needed as before, destroy bosses in seconds, an epic weapon that allows you to use pretty much any skill even if you dont use that required weapon, a passive skill that 1 shots anyone and that the only thing that counters its a rare rune that costs 23999 cps... for real thats not the strongest acc ? like for real?

and final point, dont know if you are aware but taoists are the slowest classes jumping, making them the most easier to hit skils so yea they are not the strongest
I assume u did not fight strong fires who can 1 hit most of the time lol.

Old 07-03-2020, 15:02   #9
Shimek

Quote:
Here is screenshot with NPC where you can buy it directly for 360kk gold
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Adnotacja 2020-07-04 000049.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	130.8 KB
ID:	151424  
Old 07-03-2020, 15:07   #10
Shimek

Quote:
Here is screenshot with NPC where you can buy it directly for 360kk gold
i added new screenshot, cause that last one wasnt what i wanted to show you
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Adnotacja 2020-07-04 000612.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	130.7 KB
ID:	151425  
Old 07-03-2020, 15:24   #11
Zagger_28

Quote:
i added new screenshot, cause that last one wasnt what i wanted to show you
dude i wouldnt belive it if i didnt see it with my on eyes... since when wtf...
lol i must be really blind and actually 360kk for that isnt expensive lol

Quote:
I assume u did not fight strong fires who can 1 hit most of the time lol.
dude ofc i fought strong fires ... the thing is if you compare 2 acc at same lvl same gears same thing trojan woud beat fire tao with his eyes blindfolded.
just simple example trojan being a duke or even less with that passive from dagger can kill kings lol, fires cant since pretty much everyone uses macro pots and they will just kill tao when xp skill arrives..
Yea fires are a pain yea most of them make a huge damage but its potable while passive from dagger is ridiculous and not potable only by 23999 cps you counter that lol
Old 07-03-2020, 16:04   #12
~AEnur~
Constantin

Quote:
dude i wouldnt belive it if i didnt see it with my on eyes... since when wtf...
lol i must be really blind and actually 360kk for that isnt expensive lol

dude ofc i fought strong fires ... the thing is if you compare 2 acc at same lvl same gears same thing trojan woud beat fire tao with his eyes blindfolded.
just simple example trojan being a duke or even less with that passive from dagger can kill kings lol, fires cant since pretty much everyone uses macro pots and they will just kill tao when xp skill arrives..
Yea fires are a pain yea most of them make a huge damage but its potable while passive from dagger is ridiculous and not potable only by 23999 cps you counter that lol
I would like you to make a video when u're fighting a 85k+ m-atk / spgs high bp fire with its runes fixed. I'm really eager to see ur skillz.

Last edited by ~AEnur~; 07-03-2020 at 16:08.
Old 07-04-2020, 01:21   #13
Zagger_28

Quote:
I would like you to make a video when u're fighting a 85k+ m-atk / spgs high bp fire with its runes fixed. I'm really eager to see ur skillz.
dude i am not discussing skills or anything similar... you can easly go to youtube and there is a famous conquer streamer that is a long old player pretty much everyone knows him that he was a trojan king now he changed to a fire he is pretty much maxed out and with this i mean full p7 +12 full perfection full chi full maxed runes 100k+ points ranking etc ... he is a prince right now and you can easly see that he kept getting smashed by any trojan at arena even if they werent at nobility ranking that means at least 10 bp less then him , they wouldnt simply pot out until xp skill and then 1 shot by melee him
Ofc he bulked up and bought the 23999cp rune but again we are talking about wasting huge S*** of money just to stop losing to trojans because again go check any video of him before having that rune and he keep losing vs them and yea he has like 85k m atack

so at end yea fire are strong yea they can be really a pain but if you have same gears or even with a bit worse gears then the fire you should be able to kill them by xp skill+melee as a trojan and his videos proves that before havig the rune and afterwards...
Old 07-04-2020, 03:27   #14
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
well there is a huge difference in people that play with no cheats and people that do. If Dave is who you are talking about from what I know he does not cheat and use macro auto pot. For this reason he will die a lot more as will any player that plays legit if that is who you are talking about.

The problem with this game is TQ could have, and still could, easily fix the auto pot issue yet they don't since it seems if they did start jailing players 90% would be shown to be cheaters (using illegal macros). Its not hard to detect the users and they are far and many. People will say TQ allows them. THEY DON'T. They just know they would lose most of the player base since so many use it. This game is not like it used to be. I could go on yet many of us truly legit players have come to the understanding when you play this game many people just have to cheat that's all.

No need to respond to this post since I am not going to follow the thread yet bickering about skills in the game is useless anymore unless you are doing the old FB/SS and counting hits etc. IMO. Enjoy the way you play, have fun. If you need cheats like macro auto pot, etc. or edits or whatever it just seems to be part of the game and if you want a challenge turn it all off that's all :P
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: